|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Will's childhood best friend in the novel?
2. What kind of shirt does Ronnie buy to cover her stained one in Chapter 3?
(a) Kermit the Frog.
(b) Spongebob Squarepants.
3. What gets spilled on Ronnie's shirt in Chapter 3?
(a) A beer.
(b) A wine-cooler.
(c) A Coke.
(d) A milkshake.
4. In Chapter 1, Ronnie has not spoken to her father in how long?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. Where does Ronnie's father live?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Steve teach for many years before relocating?
2. What does Marcus do an act with on the pier for money?
3. What refers to the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces in literature?
4. What is the name of Will's ex-girlfriend in the novel?
5. In Chapter 10, at the party, Marcus makes a point of making it appear that Ronnie is what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)