|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ronnie's younger brother?
2. Whose funeral is Ronnie preparing to attend in the Prologue?
3. In the Prologue, Ronnie thinks of when it all began and shows her mother a news article about what?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) A lost child.
(c) A church fire.
(d) A murder.
4. What refers to the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces in literature?
5. Ronnie was something of a child prodigy at what when she was younger?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve making for the church that was damaged in a fire the previous spring in the novel?
2. What does Blaze slip into Ronnie's bag before leaving in Chapter 10?
3. What is Ronnie's last name in the novel?
4. What is Ronnie's mother's name?
5. What refers to a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)