|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces in literature?
2. What is the name of the girl who runs into Ronnie on the beach in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 23, Will and Ronnie are spending more time with what, in order to protect them?
(a) The eagle eggs.
(b) The baby seals.
(c) The turtle eggs.
(d) The gull eggs.
4. Where does Marcus suggest he and Ronnie run away to in Chapter 4?
5. Ronnie tells Blaze about what problems in Chapter 8?
(a) Her grades.
(b) Her mental problems.
(c) Her legal problems.
(d) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will work in the novel?
2. Will's friend becomes upset when Will turns down a date with his ex-girlfriend in Chapter 5, because it means who will not go out then?
3. Where did Steve teach for many years before relocating?
4. How old is Ronnie in the beginning of the story?
5. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)