|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
(a) James Williams.
(b) Peter Scholler.
(c) Steve Michaels.
(d) Tom Blakelee.
2. What does Ronnie accuse Will of not doing when she confronts him in Chapter 13?
(a) Calling her.
(b) Telling the truth.
(c) Protecting the turtle eggs.
(d) Calling for the police.
3. What is taking place at the beach when Ronnie arrives in Chapter 3?
(a) A protest.
(b) A carnival.
(c) A rock concert.
(d) A swimsuit contest.
4. Who does Ronnie meet that seems somewhat frightening in his intensity and his sudden interest in her in Chapter 3?
5. What does Ronnie begin to do when she arrives home in Chapter 14?
(a) Break the window.
(c) Take a bath.
(d) Take a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Steve teach for many years before relocating?
2. The morning after Ronnie is brought home by Steve's friend in Chapter 6, Ronnie is surprised that her father doesn't what?
3. When Will takes Ronnie home, they take a look at her dad's what, in Chapter 23?
4. What gets spilled on Ronnie's shirt in Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of Will's ex-girlfriend in the novel?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)