|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ronnie insist on sleeping in Chapter 11?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In her room.
(c) In her brother's room.
(d) On the couch.
2. In Chapter 23, Scott asks Will if he will start attending more practices before the big tournament that is coming up, which is the same weekend as the wedding for whom?
3. When considering the differences between Ronnie and his ex-girlfriend, Will concludes that Ronnie is more what, in Chapter 20?
4. Who is Marcus's girlfriend in the novel?
5. In the Prologue, Ronnie thinks of when it all began and shows her mother a news article about what?
(a) A lost child.
(b) A bank robbery.
(c) A church fire.
(d) A murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character of a literary narrative, around whom the events of the narrative's plot revolve?
2. In Chapter 11, Steve and Jonah spend the day putting up a barrier in front of what in the house?
3. In Chapter 24, Ronnie goes where and finds her father working?
4. What refers to the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces in literature?
5. Where does Ronnie live with her mother?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)