|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Will's younger brother who died in a car accident?
2. Marcus and his friends come in and start a fight with who over a secret they all share from the previous spring in Chapter 5?
3. Who does Ronnie go looking for the next morning after the party in Chapter 10?
4. Who thinks about a party he plans to throw that night in a house he has broken into in Chapter 22?
5. What refers to a broad idea, message, or moral of a story in literature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Steve's ailment in the novel?
2. What refers to a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
3. Will insists on going to his house to do what in Chapter 18?
4. Ronnie tells Will that what makes no difference to her in Chapter 20?
5. What refers to the status of the character as it unfolds throughout the story?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)