|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ronnie tell Will she's been offered a place to study in Chapter 21?
2. What does Ronnie announce she wants to do in Chapter 33?
(a) Go with her mother.
(b) Stay with her father.
(c) Marry Will.
(d) Attend Vanderbilt.
3. What is the name of Will's ex-girlfriend in the novel?
4. Who cannot stop thinking about Ronnie in Chapter 7?
(b) Pastor Harris.
5. Kim once told a marriage counselor that it was what that left Steve unable to share his feelings?
(a) A murder.
(b) Sexual abuse.
(c) His parents.
(d) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ronnie tells Will about her problems, he is sympathetic and offers to go where with her in Chapter 21?
2. In Chapter 30, the narrator states that Steve learned when that he was dying?
3. What happens when Ronnie exits the store after her friend in Chapter 10?
4. Ronnie regrets her choice to do what after hearing of her dad's prognosis in Chapter 31?
5. What do Ronnie and Will find Jonah doing in the work shed in Chapter 32?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)