|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ronnie tells Will about her problems, he is sympathetic and offers to go where with her in Chapter 21?
(a) To court.
(b) To school.
(c) To church.
(d) To the doctor.
2. Who stops by the next day to marvel at the work the kids have done in Chapter 32?
(c) Mr. Marshall.
(d) Pastor Harris.
3. Where does Ronnie tell Will she's been offered a place to study in Chapter 21?
4. Who does Ronnie go looking for the next morning after the party in Chapter 10?
5. Kim once told a marriage counselor that it was what that left Steve unable to share his feelings?
(a) His parents.
(b) A murder.
(c) Sexual abuse.
(d) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
2. Marcus invites Ronnie where before leaving in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 32, who offers to stay with Ronnie and Jonah until their father gets out of the hospital?
4. Who overhears and tells Ronnie's dad where she has gone in Chapter 5?
5. What refers to a broad idea, message, or moral of a story in literature?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)