|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The morning after Ronnie is brought home by Steve's friend in Chapter 6, Ronnie is surprised that her father doesn't what?
(a) Ground her.
(b) Spank her.
(c) Send her to her mother.
(d) Take her car.
2. What does Steve do as he waits up for Ronnie in Chapter 9?
(a) Plays cello.
(c) Plays guiltar.
(d) Plays piano.
3. Who joins Ronnie and tells Ronnie how much this visit from her and Jonah has meant to their father in Chapter 31?
(d) Pastor Harris.
4. Where does Will intend to go to college in the novel?
(c) New York University.
5. What does Ronnie feel Will's mother thinks of her in Chapter 19?
(a) She likes her fine.
(b) She does not approve.
(c) She adores her.
(d) She is jealous of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ronnie tell Will she's been offered a place to study in Chapter 21?
2. Who cannot stop thinking about Ronnie in Chapter 7?
3. When Ronnie tells Will about her problems, he is sympathetic and offers to go where with her in Chapter 21?
4. Steve thinks of whose death in Chapter 9?
5. What refers to the status of the character as it unfolds throughout the story?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)