|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of Steve's ailment in the novel?
(a) Stomach cancer.
2. In Chapter 21, Ronnie and Will spend the afternoon where?
(a) On the beach.
(b) Will's pool.
(c) At Steve's house.
(d) At Blaze's house.
3. When Ronnie tells Will about her problems, he is sympathetic and offers to go where with her in Chapter 21?
(a) To the doctor.
(b) To school.
(c) To church.
(d) To court.
4. When Will takes Ronnie home, they take a look at her dad's what, in Chapter 23?
(a) Living room.
(b) Sculpture gallery.
(c) Stained glass window.
(d) Painting gallery.
5. What do Will and his friend go to get at a snack bar as they debate their dates for the night in Chapter 5?
(a) Hot dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually set fire to Pastor Harris' church in the novel?
2. Will insists on going to his house to do what in Chapter 18?
3. Who joins Ronnie and tells Ronnie how much this visit from her and Jonah has meant to their father in Chapter 31?
4. Marcus and his friends come in and start a fight with who over a secret they all share from the previous spring in Chapter 5?
5. Kim once told a marriage counselor that it was what that left Steve unable to share his feelings?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)