|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marcus insists on sitting next to whom when he arrives in Chapter 8?
2. To what local hangout does Ronnie go with Marcus and Blaze in Chapter 5?
(a) Bower's Point.
(b) Anderson Point.
(c) Raylee's Curve.
(d) Dead Man's Peak.
3. Marcus invites Ronnie where before leaving in Chapter 8?
(a) To the movies.
(b) A party.
(c) A concert.
(d) To dinner.
4. Ronnie tells Will that what makes no difference to her in Chapter 20?
(a) His health.
(b) His looks.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His intelligence.
5. Who does Steve spend the day with in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a broad idea, message, or moral of a story in literature?
2. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
3. What refers to a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
4. When considering the differences between Ronnie and his ex-girlfriend, Will concludes that Ronnie is more what, in Chapter 20?
5. Who saved Will and his mother in a car accident many years earlier in the novel?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)