|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blaze slip into Ronnie's bag before leaving in Chapter 10?
(a) A cassette tape.
(d) CDs and 45s.
2. Who arrives at the hospital as Ronnie is visiting her father in Chapter 33?
(b) Pastor Harris.
3. Who does Will go and ask a favor from after Ronnie ends their relationship in Chapter 32?
(d) His father.
4. In Chapter 23, Will and Ronnie are spending more time with what, in order to protect them?
(a) The gull eggs.
(b) The turtle eggs.
(c) The baby seals.
(d) The eagle eggs.
5. In Chapter 33, Ronnie gets her father to admit to her that he played the piano for what reason?
(a) To remind him of Kim.
(b) To keep his pain at bay.
(c) To escape his family.
(d) To escape his marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, Ronnie and Will spend the afternoon where?
2. Who was set up for causing the fire that burned down Pastor Harris' church in the novel?
3. Ronnie tells Blaze about what problems in Chapter 8?
4. What refers to a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
5. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)