|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
(a) Peter Scholler.
(b) Steve Michaels.
(c) Tom Blakelee.
(d) James Williams.
2. In Chapter 33, Ronnie gets her father to admit to her that he played the piano for what reason?
(a) To remind him of Kim.
(b) To keep his pain at bay.
(c) To escape his marriage.
(d) To escape his family.
3. To what local hangout does Ronnie go with Marcus and Blaze in Chapter 5?
(a) Raylee's Curve.
(b) Anderson Point.
(c) Dead Man's Peak.
(d) Bower's Point.
4. In Chapter 29, the week is tense for Ronnie and Will because it is nearly time for Will to do what?
(a) Leave for college.
(b) Get married.
(c) Leave for France.
(d) Join the Army.
5. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
(a) Winning a trip to Hawaii.
(b) Getting into Harvard.
(c) Getting a volleyball scholarship.
(d) Getting a basketball scholarship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ronnie run into when she leaves the house in Chapter 6?
2. Ronnie breaks up a fight at the snack bar when she notices what in Chapter 5?
3. Who actually set fire to Pastor Harris' church in the novel?
4. In Chapter 24, Ronnie goes where and finds her father working?
5. What refers to the status of the character as it unfolds throughout the story?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)