Prologue and Chapters 1-4
1. Whose funeral is Ronnie preparing to attend in the Prologue?
2. In the Prologue, Ronnie thinks of when it all began and shows her mother a news article about what?
(a) A lost child.
(b) A church fire.
(c) A murder.
(d) A bank robbery.
3. What is Ronnie's last name in the novel?
4. What is Ronnie's mother's name?
5. What is Ronnie's father's name?
6. Who is Ronnie's younger brother?
7. How old is Ronnie in the beginning of the story?
8. Where does Ronnie's father live?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
9. Where does Ronnie live with her mother?
(b) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
10. In Chapter 1, Ronnie has not spoken to her father in how long?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
11. Ronnie was something of a child prodigy at what when she was younger?
This section contains 3,804 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)