|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
2. What did Randy's girlfriend do to relieve stress?
3. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
4. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
5. With what did Randy supplement his lecture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy do to Jai at the end of his lecture?
2. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
3. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
4. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
5. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
6. How did Randy define experience?
7. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
8. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
9. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
10. Why did Randy have extra slides set aside for his lecture?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of jobs did Randy hold in his life, and what did he learn from these positions?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)