|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
3. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
4. Why did Randy return some letters when he was in college?
5. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
2. How did Randy define experience?
3. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
4. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
5. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
6. What was the Penguin Award?
7. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
8. What is Alice?
9. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
10. How did Randy get his early tenure?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What did Randy learn from his time on a sports team, and how was his life changed by those lessons?
Essay Topic 2
What were Randy's reasons for giving this lecture?
Essay Topic 3
How is this book different from a traditional narrative? Do you like these differences? Why or why not?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)