|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
2. What was Randy's full name?
3. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
4. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
5. Who gave Randy the idea to motivate his students in 1997?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why are Randy and his nephew so connected, and how did this connection occur?
Essay Topic 2
What significance did the stuffed animals have for Randy? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)