|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
2. What did Randy's doctor tell him to do when he got the cancer diagnosis?
3. Who called Randy by his full name?
4. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
5. Why was Randy grateful for his cancer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy say time should be managed?
2. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
3. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
4. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
5. What was the Penguin Award?
6. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
7. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
8. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
9. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
10. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What significance did the stuffed animals have for Randy? Why?
Essay Topic 2
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
Essay Topic 3
How did Jai cope with her husband's death, and what did Randy do to try and soften the blow?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)