|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
3. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
4. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
Essay Topic 1
What were the two head fakes at the end of the book, and what significance did they have to Randy?
Essay Topic 2
Why are Randy and his nephew so connected, and how did this connection occur?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)