|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy say one got experience?
2. Where was Randy when men walked on the moon?
3. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
4. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
5. What was Randy's full name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Randy have extra slides set aside for his lecture?
2. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
3. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
4. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
5. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
6. How did Randy get his early tenure?
7. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
8. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
9. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
10. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Randy educate himself, and what effect did this have on his family?
Essay Topic 2
What happened when Father died, and what effect did the death have on Randy?
Essay Topic 3
What did Randy learn from his time on a sports team, and how was his life changed by those lessons?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)