|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what did Randy compare time management?
2. What was Randy's full name?
3. What could students make by using Alice?
4. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
5. How many head fakes did Randy have in his lecture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
2. What was unique about Randy's computer science class in 1997?
3. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
4. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
5. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
6. What was the Penguin Award?
7. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
8. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
9. What did Randy do to Jai at the end of his lecture?
10. How did Randy say time should be managed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of jobs did Randy hold in his life, and what did he learn from these positions?
Essay Topic 2
What are Randy's greatest regrets in dying so young, and how is he coping with this?
Essay Topic 3
How did Randy and Jai meet, and what led to their relationship? What message did Randy send through sharing this story?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)