Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
3. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
4. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
Essay Topic 1
How did Randy educate himself, and what effect did this have on his family?
Essay Topic 2
Randy endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Randy said he was able to accomplish all of his childhood dreams. What were some of these dreams, and how did they come to fruition for Randy?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)