|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chapters were in this book?
2. How did Randy feel about the attention his lecture got from others?
3. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
4. Where was Randy when men walked on the moon?
5. With what did Randy supplement his lecture?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
How was Randy raised, and what effect did this have on his life?
Essay Topic 3
How is this book different from a traditional narrative? Do you like these differences? Why or why not?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)