|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
2. How many head fakes did Randy have in his lecture?
3. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
4. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
5. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
2. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
3. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
4. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
5. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
6. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
7. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
8. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
9. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
10. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Randy educate himself, and what effect did this have on his family?
Essay Topic 2
How was Randy raised, and what effect did this have on his life?
Essay Topic 3
Maturity and aging were strong themes in this book. Where did these themes appear, and how significant were they to the lecture?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)