|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Randy double billed?
2. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
3. What surprised Randy about his students in 1997?
4. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
5. Who pointed out the head fakes in Randy's lecture?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
2. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
3. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
4. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
5. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
6. What was unique about Randy's computer science class in 1997?
7. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
8. What is Alice?
9. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
10. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Randy educate himself, and what effect did this have on his family?
Essay Topic 2
What were the two head fakes at the end of the book, and what significance did they have to Randy?
Essay Topic 3
How did Jai cope with her husband's death, and what did Randy do to try and soften the blow?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)