|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy always file things?
2. Who called Randy by his full name?
3. Why did Randy cut off telemarketers?
4. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
5. Why did Randy return some letters when he was in college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Penguin Award?
2. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
3. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
4. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
5. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
6. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
7. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
8. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
9. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
10. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
Essay Topic 2
What significance did the stuffed animals have for Randy? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these instances?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)