|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pointed out the head fakes in Randy's lecture?
2. What was Randy's last name?
3. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
4. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
5. How did Randy describe being hip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
2. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
3. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
4. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
5. What did Randy do to Jai at the end of his lecture?
6. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
7. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
8. What is Alice?
9. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
10. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
Essay Topic 2
Randy said he was able to accomplish all of his childhood dreams. What were some of these dreams, and how did they come to fruition for Randy?
Essay Topic 3
What was Randy's view on cars? Cite evidence from the text to support your ideas.
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)