|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did Randy have extra slides?
2. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
3. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
4. What was Randy's last name?
5. What did students learn about while using Alice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
2. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
3. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
4. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
5. How did Randy get his early tenure?
6. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
7. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
8. What was Tommy's goal in life?
9. How did Randy define experience?
10. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Randy endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Randy said he was able to accomplish all of his childhood dreams. What were some of these dreams, and how did they come to fruition for Randy?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)