|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
2. What was the most popular prop at Randy's lecture?
3. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
4. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
5. What did Randy's girlfriend do to relieve stress?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Tommy's goal in life?
2. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
3. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
4. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
5. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
6. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
7. How did Randy define experience?
8. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
9. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
10. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is this book different from a traditional narrative? Do you like these differences? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How was Randy raised, and what effect did this have on his life?
Essay Topic 3
What are Randy's greatest regrets in dying so young, and how is he coping with this?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)