|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
2. How many chapters were in the last section of this book?
3. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
4. What was the title of the last section?
5. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
Essay Topic 1
What was Randy's view on cars? Cite evidence from the text to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 2
How did Jai cope with her husband's death, and what did Randy do to try and soften the blow?
Essay Topic 3
Randy endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)