|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy's last name?
2. What was Randy's full name?
3. What did Randy's doctor tell him to do when he got the cancer diagnosis?
4. With what did Randy supplement his lecture?
5. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
2. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
3. What is Alice?
4. How did Randy define experience?
5. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
6. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
7. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
8. Why did Randy have extra slides set aside for his lecture?
9. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
10. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were Randy's reasons for giving this lecture?
Essay Topic 2
What were the two head fakes at the end of the book, and what significance did they have to Randy?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)