Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
3. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
4. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
What were Randy's reasons for giving this lecture?
Essay Topic 3
What are Randy's greatest regrets in dying so young, and how is he coping with this?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)