|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
2. Why was Randy not worried about his wife after his death?
3. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
4. Why was Randy grateful for his cancer?
5. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was unique about Randy's computer science class in 1997?
2. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
3. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
4. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
5. What was Tommy's goal in life?
6. How did Randy get his early tenure?
7. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
8. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
9. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
10. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How was Randy raised, and what effect did this have on his life?
Essay Topic 2
What was Randy's view on cars? Cite evidence from the text to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 3
What did Randy learn from his time on a sports team, and how was his life changed by those lessons?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)