|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
2. Why did Randy return some letters when he was in college?
3. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
4. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
5. Where was Randy when men walked on the moon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
2. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
3. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
4. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
5. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
6. What was the Penguin Award?
7. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
8. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
9. What is Alice?
10. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Randy and Jai meet, and what led to their relationship? What message did Randy send through sharing this story?
Essay Topic 2
What were Randy's reasons for giving this lecture?
Essay Topic 3
What significance did the stuffed animals have for Randy? Why?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)