Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
3. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
4. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
Randy said he was able to accomplish all of his childhood dreams. What were some of these dreams, and how did they come to fruition for Randy?
Maturity and aging were strong themes in this book. Where did these themes appear, and how significant were they to the lecture?
What kind of jobs did Randy hold in his life, and what did he learn from these positions?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)