|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of feedback did Randy use often in his classes?
2. Who called Randy by his full name?
3. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
4. Where was Randy double billed?
5. How did Randy feel about the attention his lecture got from others?
Short Essay Questions
1. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
2. What was Tommy's goal in life?
3. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
4. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
5. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
6. What did Randy do to Jai at the end of his lecture?
7. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
8. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
9. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
10. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What significance did the stuffed animals have for Randy? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Randy said he was able to accomplish all of his childhood dreams. What were some of these dreams, and how did they come to fruition for Randy?
Essay Topic 3
How did Randy educate himself, and what effect did this have on his family?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)