|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
2. Where was Randy when men walked on the moon?
3. How did Randy say one got experience?
4. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
5. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
Essay Topic 1
What are Randy's greatest regrets in dying so young, and how is he coping with this?
Essay Topic 2
How did Randy and Jai meet, and what led to their relationship? What message did Randy send through sharing this story?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)