Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
3. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
4. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
Essay Topic 1
How is this book different from a traditional narrative? Do you like these differences? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What was Randy's view on cars? Cite evidence from the text to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 3
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these instances?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)