|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
2. Who was Tommy?
3. What did Randy want to create with his children before his death?
4. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
5. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
2. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
3. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
4. How did Randy get his early tenure?
5. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
6. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
7. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
8. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
9. What was unique about Randy's computer science class in 1997?
10. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these instances?
Essay Topic 2
What are Randy's greatest regrets in dying so young, and how is he coping with this?
Essay Topic 3
How was Randy raised, and what effect did this have on his life?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)