Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy describe cars?
2. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
5. How many tumors did Randy have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
2. How did Randy define experience?
3. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
4. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
5. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to give the lecture?
6. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
7. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
8. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
9. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
10. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
Essay Topic 1
How did Randy educate himself, and what effect did this have on his family?
Essay Topic 2
What are Randy's greatest regrets in dying so young, and how is he coping with this?
Essay Topic 3
Randy said he was able to accomplish all of his childhood dreams. What were some of these dreams, and how did they come to fruition for Randy?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)