|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
2. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
3. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
4. How did Randy describe cars?
5. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
2. How did Randy describe his mother?
3. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
4. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
5. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
6. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
7. What did the first slide of the lecture show?
8. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
9. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
10. What made Randy's wedding day less romantic than it could have been?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Randy and Jai meet, and what led to their relationship? What message did Randy send through sharing this story?
Essay Topic 2
What significance did the stuffed animals have for Randy? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Why are Randy and his nephew so connected, and how did this connection occur?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)