|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy paint in high school?
2. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
3. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
4. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
5. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy do to show his nephew he didn't have to be worried about his car?
2. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
3. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
4. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
5. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
6. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
7. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
8. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
9. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
10. Why did Randy choose to do the lecture?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happened when Father died, and what effect did the death have on Randy?
Essay Topic 2
What did Randy learn from his time on a sports team, and how was his life changed by those lessons?
Essay Topic 3
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)