|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
2. What did Randy's mom teach?
3. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
4. What happened at the end of the romantic get away?
5. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
2. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
3. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
4. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
5. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
6. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
7. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
8. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
9. What advice did Randy get when Jai rejected him?
10. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Randy endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
How was Randy raised, and what effect did this have on his life?
Essay Topic 3
What happened when Father died, and what effect did the death have on Randy?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)