|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tumors did Randy have?
2. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
3. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
4. Why did Randy write this book?
5. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
2. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
3. What advice did Randy get when Jai rejected him?
4. How did Randy describe his mother?
5. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
6. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
7. What did Randy paint in high school?
8. What did Randy's parents buy every year? What did this cause Randy to desire?
9. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
10. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
Essay Topic 2
Why are Randy and his nephew so connected, and how did this connection occur?
Essay Topic 3
What were Randy's reasons for giving this lecture?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)