|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
2. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
3. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
4. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
5. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
2. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
3. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
4. How did this book come to be?
5. How did Randy describe his mother?
6. What made Randy's wedding day less romantic than it could have been?
7. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
8. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
9. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
10. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Randy said he was able to accomplish all of his childhood dreams. What were some of these dreams, and how did they come to fruition for Randy?
Essay Topic 2
What happened when Father died, and what effect did the death have on Randy?
Essay Topic 3
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these instances?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)