Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy describe cars?
2. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
5. How many tumors did Randy have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
2. How did Randy define experience?
3. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
4. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
5. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to give the lecture?
6. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
7. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
8. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
9. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
10. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
Essay Topic 1
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
Essay Topic 2
Why are Randy and his nephew so connected, and how did this connection occur?
Essay Topic 3
How did Jai cope with her husband's death, and what did Randy do to try and soften the blow?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)