|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
2. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
3. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
4. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
5. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Randy's pretend hero as a child and why?
2. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
3. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
4. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
5. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
6. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
7. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
8. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
9. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
10. What did Randy paint in high school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were the two head fakes at the end of the book, and what significance did they have to Randy?
Essay Topic 2
Why are Randy and his nephew so connected, and how did this connection occur?
Essay Topic 3
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)