|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
2. In what war did Randy's father serve?
3. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
4. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
5. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
2. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
3. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
4. Why did Randy choose to do the lecture?
5. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
6. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
7. How did this book come to be?
8. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
9. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
10. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
Essay Topic 2
How was Randy raised, and what effect did this have on his life?
Essay Topic 3
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these instances?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)