|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
2. What kind of car did Randy drive?
3. What did Randy's mom teach?
4. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
5. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Randy have extra slides set aside for his lecture?
2. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
3. What was the delivery of Randy's first baby symbolic of for him?
4. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
5. What was unique about Randy's computer science class in 1997?
6. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
7. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
8. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
9. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
10. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What significance did the stuffed animals have for Randy? Why?
Essay Topic 2
What did Randy learn from his time on a sports team, and how was his life changed by those lessons?
Essay Topic 3
What were the two head fakes at the end of the book, and what significance did they have to Randy?
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)