|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Randy meet his wife?
2. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
3. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
4. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
5. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
2. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
3. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
4. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
5. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
6. What made Randy's wedding day less romantic than it could have been?
7. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
8. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
9. How did Randy describe his mother?
10. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to give the lecture?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How was Randy raised, and what effect did this have on his life?
Essay Topic 2
Why are Randy and his nephew so connected, and how did this connection occur?
Essay Topic 3
What significance did the stuffed animals have for Randy? Why?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)