|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
2. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
3. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
4. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
5. What equation was on Randy's wall?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy describe his mother?
2. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
3. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
4. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
5. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
6. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
7. What made Randy's wedding day less romantic than it could have been?
8. What did Randy do to show his nephew he didn't have to be worried about his car?
9. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
10. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Randy educate himself, and what effect did this have on his family?
Essay Topic 2
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these instances?
Essay Topic 3
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)