Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy describe cars?
2. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
5. How many tumors did Randy have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
2. How did Randy define experience?
3. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
4. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
5. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to give the lecture?
6. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
7. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
8. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
9. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
10. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these instances?
How did Jai cope with her husband's death, and what did Randy do to try and soften the blow?
How was Randy raised, and what effect did this have on his life?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)