|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
2. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
3. What kind of car did Randy drive?
4. Where did Randy have tumors?
5. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the beginning of Randy's lecture affect the tone in the room?
2. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
3. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
4. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
5. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
6. What did Jai do to Randy's car one day, and how did he respond?
7. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
8. Why did Randy say looks were deceiving?
9. Why did Randy choose to do the lecture?
10. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to give the lecture?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is this book different from a traditional narrative? Do you like these differences? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What happened when Father died, and what effect did the death have on Randy?
Essay Topic 3
What significance did the stuffed animals have for Randy? Why?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)