|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
2. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
3. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
4. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
5. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
2. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
3. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
4. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
5. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
6. What did Randy do to show his nephew he didn't have to be worried about his car?
7. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
8. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
9. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
10. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Jai cope with her husband's death, and what did Randy do to try and soften the blow?
Essay Topic 2
How is this book different from a traditional narrative? Do you like these differences? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What happened when Father died, and what effect did the death have on Randy?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)