|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
2. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
3. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
4. How many children did Randy have?
5. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
2. What did Randy discover while going through his father's things after his death?
3. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
4. Why did Randy choose to do the lecture?
5. How did Randy choose to deal with his cancer?
6. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
7. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
8. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
9. How did Randy become the coolest kid at the carnival himself?
10. How did Randy rate the coolness of people at a carnival?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why are Randy and his nephew so connected, and how did this connection occur?
Essay Topic 2
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
Essay Topic 3
What are Randy's greatest regrets in dying so young, and how is he coping with this?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)