|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
2. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
3. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
4. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
5. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the first slide of the lecture show?
2. How did Randy spend the day of his lecture?
3. What advice did Randy get when Jai rejected him?
4. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
5. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
6. What made Randy's wedding day less romantic than it could have been?
7. How did Randy choose the clothes for his lecture?
8. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to give the lecture?
9. How did Randy get out of a speeding ticket?
10. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Randy credit for his success in his career, and how did he spread this message?
Essay Topic 2
What were the two head fakes at the end of the book, and what significance did they have to Randy?
Essay Topic 3
How did Randy educate himself, and what effect did this have on his family?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)