|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
2. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
3. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
4. How did Randy describe cars?
5. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy achieve his dream of being in zero gravity?
2. What advice did Randy get when Jai rejected him?
3. What was Randy's dream job as a child?
4. What did Randy give away at his lecture? Why?
5. What did Randy paint in high school?
6. How did Randy meet his childhood pretend hero, and what did he do for Randy?
7. Why did Jai deliver her first baby early?
8. How did Jai try to motivate Randy to fight through his cancer?
9. How did Jai make her last New Year's with Randy a more positive affair?
10. Why did Randy move his family before he died?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How was Randy raised, and what effect did this have on his life?
Essay Topic 2
What are Randy's greatest regrets in dying so young, and how is he coping with this?
Essay Topic 3
How did Randy educate himself, and what effect did this have on his family?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)