|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
(a) They were beginners.
(b) They didn't have high marks.
(c) They weren't done with their coursework.
(d) They were graduate students.
2. Why couldn't Randy tell his children all he wanted to?
(a) He was too sick.
(b) They were far away.
(c) He didn't know how.
(d) They were too young.
3. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
4. Where did Randy work while on sabatical?
(a) Sea world.
(b) A church.
(d) A movie set.
5. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
(a) He was happy to have helped.
(b) He was jealous.
(c) He was a little bit angry.
(d) He was shocked and surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy bring up on stage during the lecture?
2. What reality did Randy finally have to face?
3. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
4. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
5. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
2. What was the Penguin Award?
3. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
4. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
5. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
6. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
7. How did Randy get his early tenure?
8. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
9. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
10. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)