|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy say one got experience?
(a) By not getting what they wanted.
(b) By living.
(c) By looking for lessons in everything.
(d) By working hard.
2. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
(a) They were beginners.
(b) They weren't done with their coursework.
(c) They were graduate students.
(d) They didn't have high marks.
3. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
(a) It was made into a book.
(b) It was played on radio stations.
(c) It made into a movie.
(d) It was put on the internet.
4. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
5. When did Tommy fulfill his dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
2. Who pointed out the head fakes in Randy's lecture?
3. What did Randy make his students check at the door of his classroom?
4. What surprised Randy about his students in 1997?
5. Why was Randy not worried about his wife after his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
2. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
3. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
4. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
5. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
6. What was the Penguin Award?
7. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
8. What did Randy do to Jai at the end of his lecture?
9. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
10. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)