|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
(a) It made into a movie.
(b) It was made into a book.
(c) It was played on radio stations.
(d) It was put on the internet.
2. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
(a) He was jealous.
(b) He was a little bit angry.
(c) He was shocked and surprised.
(d) He was happy to have helped.
3. What did Randy make his students check at the door of his classroom?
(a) Their egos.
(b) Their complaining.
(c) Their books.
(d) Their former information.
4. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
(a) She was angry with her mother.
(b) She was in debt.
(c) She had homework.
(d) She was sick.
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
(a) He had the money.
(b) All of these.
(c) He didn't like fighting.
(d) He didn't want to waste time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
2. Where was Randy double billed?
3. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
4. What could students make by using Alice?
5. What did Randy have the audience do for the person he brought up on stage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Penguin Award?
2. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
3. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
4. What was unique about Randy's computer science class in 1997?
5. How did Randy define experience?
6. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
7. What is Alice?
8. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
9. What was Tommy's goal in life?
10. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)