|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
(a) His wife.
(b) A colleague.
(c) A student.
(d) His father.
2. For what did Randy have extra slides?
(a) In case the crowd got bored.
(b) In case he went over time.
(c) In case Jai got tired.
(d) In case he broke down.
3. What did Randy want to create with his children before his death?
(a) A home.
4. Who pointed out the head fakes in Randy's lecture?
5. What was the message about dreams really about?
(a) Educating yourself.
(b) Making goals.
(c) Living life.
(d) Getting perspective.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy cut off telemarketers?
2. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
3. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
4. How many head fakes did Randy have in his lecture?
5. What did Randy say was one of his prime lessons in life concerning time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
2. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
3. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
4. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
5. Why did Randy have extra slides set aside for his lecture?
6. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
7. What was Tommy's goal in life?
8. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
9. How did Randy say time should be managed?
10. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)