|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being tolerant.
(b) Being earnest.
(c) Being busy.
(d) Being happy.
2. How many sections were in this book?
3. Whom did Randy want to tell his children about him?
(a) His wife.
(b) His students.
(c) His colleagues.
(d) His brother.
4. What was the name of the last chapter in this book?
(a) The Dreams at the End.
(b) What Dreams Mean.
(c) The Dreams Will Come to You.
(d) Fulfilling Your Dreams.
5. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
(a) He spoke out against drug use.
(b) He was a great athlete.
(c) He inspired young people.
(d) He never complained.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose passion did Randy want his children to follow?
2. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
3. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
4. With what did Randy supplement his lecture?
5. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
2. What is Alice?
3. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
4. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
5. How did Randy define experience?
6. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
7. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
8. What was Tommy's goal in life?
9. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
10. What was the Penguin Award?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)