|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy make his students check at the door of his classroom?
(a) Their former information.
(b) Their books.
(c) Their egos.
(d) Their complaining.
2. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
(a) Star Trek.
(b) Star Wars.
3. What surprised Randy about his students in 1997?
(a) They were not respectful of him.
(b) They didn't like to learn.
(c) The didn't know the basics of the subject.
(d) They went above and beyond his expectations.
4. What could students make by using Alice?
(a) Computer chips.
(c) Test modules.
(d) Memory boards.
5. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
(a) It was made into a book.
(b) It was put on the internet.
(c) It was played on radio stations.
(d) It made into a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
2. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
3. What did Randy want to create with his children before his death?
4. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
5. Whom did Randy want to direct his children's lives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Penguin Award?
2. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
3. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
4. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
5. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
6. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
7. How did Randy define experience?
8. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
9. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
10. Why did Randy have extra slides set aside for his lecture?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)