|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Randy tell his children all he wanted to?
(a) He didn't know how.
(b) They were far away.
(c) They were too young.
(d) He was too sick.
2. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
3. Whom did Randy bring up on stage during the lecture?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His children.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
4. Why was Randy grateful for his cancer?
(a) It gave him new perspective.
(b) It let him prepare for his death.
(c) It showed him his strength.
(d) It brought him to God.
5. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
(a) He had him write a letter to Neil Armstrog.
(b) He called him on the phone.
(c) He wrote a letter about it.
(d) He took a picture of the television set.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
2. What was the name of the last chapter in this book?
3. Where was Randy double billed?
4. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
5. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
2. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
3. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
4. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
5. What did Randy do to Jai at the end of his lecture?
6. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
7. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
8. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
9. What was Tommy's goal in life?
10. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)