Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
(a) He used a slide projector.
(b) He included them in the program.
(c) He made posters.
(d) He has a computer screen behind him.
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
(a) He wrote a letter about it.
(b) He took a picture of the television set.
(c) He called him on the phone.
(d) He had him write a letter to Neil Armstrog.
4. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
(a) The university.
(b) Big corporations.
(c) Government branches.
(d) All of these.
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
(a) He didn't want to waste time.
(b) All of these.
(c) He had the money.
(d) He didn't like fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what did Randy supplement his lecture?
2. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
3. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
4. What was the title of the last section?
5. Whom did Randy bring up on stage during the lecture?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)