|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
(a) To show his love.
(b) To make them feel special.
(c) All of these.
(d) To leave a piece of him with them.
2. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
(a) By groups.
(b) By empty chairs.
(c) By seating.
(d) By homework turned in.
3. When did Tommy fulfill his dream?
4. How many head fakes did Randy have in his lecture?
5. What advice did John give Randy?
(a) Everyone can surprise you.
(b) Everyone is struggling.
(c) Everyone can be loved.
(d) Everyone has bad in them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
2. What did Randy make his students check at the door of his classroom?
3. What was Randy's full name?
4. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
5. How many chapters were in the last section of this book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
2. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
3. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
4. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
5. How did Randy say time should be managed?
6. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
7. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
8. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
9. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
10. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)