|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
(a) To change the way students looked at it.
(b) To make it more fun for girls.
(c) To add a new function.
(d) To market to more people.
2. How many chapters were in this book?
3. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
(a) He told them their work wasn't good enough.
(b) He brought in talent scouts.
(c) He graded on a curve.
(d) He missed a few class times.
4. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
(a) To try and be just like her mother.
(b) To not worry about what others think of her.
(c) To look at what men did, not what they said.
(d) To choose a man like her father.
5. To what did Randy compare time management?
(a) Brick laying.
(b) Setting alarms.
(c) Space organizing.
(d) Money management.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Randy by his full name?
2. What was Alice?
3. What did Randy's girlfriend do to relieve stress?
4. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
5. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
2. What did Randy do to Jai at the end of his lecture?
3. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
4. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
5. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
6. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
7. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
8. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
9. How did Randy get his early tenure?
10. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)