|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy feel about cliche's?
(a) He was amused by them.
(b) He hated them.
(c) He loved them.
(d) He was confused by them.
2. What reality did Randy finally have to face?
(a) His children.
(b) His death.
(c) His marriage.
(d) His lecture.
3. Why couldn't Randy tell his children all he wanted to?
(a) He was too sick.
(b) They were too young.
(c) They were far away.
(d) He didn't know how.
4. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
5. What did Randy have the audience do for the person he brought up on stage?
(b) Blow kisses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
2. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
3. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
4. Why was Randy not worried about his wife after his death?
5. With what did Randy supplement his lecture?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)