|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being busy.
(b) Being happy.
(c) Being earnest.
(d) Being tolerant.
2. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
(a) He would tell others about it.
(b) He would hide it.
(c) He would find something good to think about.
(d) He would tell them.
3. Who created Storytelling Alice?
(d) A student.
4. How many head fakes did Randy have in his lecture?
5. What was the most popular prop at Randy's lecture?
(a) The pictures.
(b) The whip.
(c) The music.
(d) The stuffed animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
2. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
3. What reality did Randy finally have to face?
4. What did Randy invite Tommy to join?
5. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
2. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
3. How did Randy say time should be managed?
4. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
5. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
6. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
7. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
8. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
9. How did Randy define experience?
10. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)