|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
(a) Letting him leave a legacy.
(b) Enriching his students even after he was gone.
(c) Making his last days easier.
(d) Allowing him to create the lecture.
2. For whom did Randy really write his message about dreams?
(a) All of these.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His students.
3. Why did Randy return some letters when he was in college?
(a) They were from someone he had not met.
(b) They were addressed to his full name.
(c) They were from his mother.
(d) They were not posted correctly.
4. How did Randy describe being hip?
(a) It was all consuming.
(b) It was selfish.
(c) It was short term.
(d) It was tainted.
5. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
(a) They weren't done with their coursework.
(b) They didn't have high marks.
(c) They were beginners.
(d) They were graduate students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of feedback did Randy use often in his classes?
2. How many students did Randy have in 1997?
3. What did Randy invite Tommy to join?
4. What was Randy's last name?
5. Who was Tommy?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)