|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
(a) She was sick.
(b) She was in debt.
(c) She had homework.
(d) She was angry with her mother.
2. What was the name of the last chapter in this book?
(a) The Dreams Will Come to You.
(b) Fulfilling Your Dreams.
(c) The Dreams at the End.
(d) What Dreams Mean.
3. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
(a) Government branches.
(b) Big corporations.
(c) The university.
(d) All of these.
4. Who called Randy by his full name?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
5. Whom did Randy want to direct his children's lives?
(a) His memory.
(b) Their teachers.
(c) Their mother.
(d) His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
2. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
3. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
4. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
5. Whom did Randy want to tell his children about him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)