|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most popular prop at Randy's lecture?
(a) The whip.
(b) The stuffed animals.
(c) The music.
(d) The pictures.
2. How many sections were in this book?
3. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
(a) He didn't like fighting.
(b) He had the money.
(c) He didn't want to waste time.
(d) All of these.
4. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
(a) It made into a movie.
(b) It was played on radio stations.
(c) It was put on the internet.
(d) It was made into a book.
5. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
(a) He had him write a letter to Neil Armstrog.
(b) He wrote a letter about it.
(c) He called him on the phone.
(d) He took a picture of the television set.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
2. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
3. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
4. What reality did Randy finally have to face?
5. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
2. What is Alice?
3. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
4. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
5. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
6. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
7. What was the Penguin Award?
8. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
9. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
10. How did Randy define experience?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)