|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Randy the idea to motivate his students in 1997?
(a) His mother.
(b) A colleague.
(c) His wife.
(d) His boss.
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 18 months.
3. What did Randy want to create with his children before his death?
(d) A home.
4. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
5. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
(a) Good grades.
(c) Hard work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy's full name?
2. What was Alice?
3. With what did Randy supplement his lecture?
4. What was the name of the last chapter in this book?
5. What did Randy have the audience do for the person he brought up on stage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Alice?
2. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
3. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
4. Why did Randy have extra slides set aside for his lecture?
5. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
6. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
7. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
8. How did Randy say time should be managed?
9. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
10. What was unique about Randy's computer science class in 1997?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)