|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
(b) Star Wars.
(d) Star Trek.
2. How many chapters were in this book?
3. How many head fakes did Randy have in his lecture?
4. What did Randy make his students check at the door of his classroom?
(a) Their books.
(b) Their egos.
(c) Their complaining.
(d) Their former information.
5. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
(a) By homework turned in.
(b) By seating.
(c) By empty chairs.
(d) By groups.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Randy by his full name?
2. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
3. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
4. What was the message about dreams really about?
5. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy define experience?
2. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
3. What was the Penguin Award?
4. What did Randy do to Jai at the end of his lecture?
5. How did Randy say time should be managed?
6. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
7. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
8. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
9. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
10. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)