|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
(a) She was in debt.
(b) She was sick.
(c) She was angry with her mother.
(d) She had homework.
2. What was the name of the last chapter in this book?
(a) The Dreams at the End.
(b) What Dreams Mean.
(c) The Dreams Will Come to You.
(d) Fulfilling Your Dreams.
3. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
(a) He was a part of it.
(b) Greater things were coming.
(c) Nothing was impossible.
(d) It would never happen again.
4. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
(a) Biting his nails.
(b) Swearing when angry.
(c) Slurping his soup.
(d) Tipping his chair back.
5. Where did Randy work while on sabatical?
(b) A church.
(c) Sea world.
(d) A movie set.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
2. What advice did John give Randy?
3. Whose passion did Randy want his children to follow?
4. How many students did Randy have in 1997?
5. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
Short Essay Questions
1. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
2. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
3. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
4. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
5. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
6. What was unique about Randy's computer science class in 1997?
7. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
8. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
9. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
10. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)