|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
2. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
3. What was Randy's full name?
4. Where did Randy work while on sabatical?
(a) A church.
(c) A movie set.
(d) Sea world.
5. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
2. What did Randy's doctor tell him to do when he got the cancer diagnosis?
3. Why was Randy not worried about his wife after his death?
4. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
5. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Tommy's goal in life?
2. What did Randy do to Jai at the end of his lecture?
3. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
4. Why did Randy have extra slides set aside for his lecture?
5. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
6. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
7. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
8. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
9. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
10. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)