|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could students make by using Alice?
(b) Test modules.
(c) Computer chips.
(d) Memory boards.
2. Why was Randy grateful for his cancer?
(a) It let him prepare for his death.
(b) It gave him new perspective.
(c) It showed him his strength.
(d) It brought him to God.
3. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
4. Why was Randy not worried about his wife after his death?
(a) He knew she would be supported.
(b) He knew the children would help her.
(c) He knew he couldn't do anything about it.
(d) He knew she was strong.
5. Whom did Randy want to direct his children's lives?
(a) His children.
(b) Their teachers.
(c) Their mother.
(d) His memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
2. Why was this Randy's last lecture?
3. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
4. What did Randy's girlfriend do to relieve stress?
5. What did Randy's doctor tell him to do when he got the cancer diagnosis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
2. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
3. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
4. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
5. What did Randy do to Jai at the end of his lecture?
6. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
7. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
8. How did Randy define experience?
9. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
10. What was Tommy's goal in life?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)