|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy have the audience do for the person he brought up on stage?
(b) Blow kisses.
2. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
3. Why was Randy grateful for his cancer?
(a) It showed him his strength.
(b) It let him prepare for his death.
(c) It brought him to God.
(d) It gave him new perspective.
4. Who pointed out the head fakes in Randy's lecture?
5. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) A student.
(d) A colleague.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
2. How many students did Randy have in 1997?
3. What reality did Randy finally have to face?
4. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
5. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
2. What was the first head fake at the end of the lecture?
3. What did Randy do to Jai at the end of his lecture?
4. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
5. What was Tommy's goal in life?
6. How did Randy get his early tenure?
7. Why did Randy believe in peer evaluations?
8. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
9. How was Tommy able to achieve his goal?
10. What was the Penguin Award?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)