|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
(a) Swearing when angry.
(b) Biting his nails.
(c) Slurping his soup.
(d) Tipping his chair back.
2. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
3. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
(a) To make it more fun for girls.
(b) To market to more people.
(c) To change the way students looked at it.
(d) To add a new function.
4. What did Randy make his students check at the door of his classroom?
(a) Their books.
(b) Their complaining.
(c) Their former information.
(d) Their egos.
5. How many chapters were in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
2. What could students make by using Alice?
3. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
4. Who pointed out the head fakes in Randy's lecture?
5. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
2. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
3. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
4. Why did Randy send thin mints to colleagues?
5. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
6. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
7. What favor did Randy do for Dennis?
8. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
9. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
10. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)