|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
(a) Enriching his students even after he was gone.
(b) Making his last days easier.
(c) Allowing him to create the lecture.
(d) Letting him leave a legacy.
2. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
(a) He was shot in the back.
(b) He was hit by a car.
(c) He got in a fight.
(d) He fell down the stairs.
3. What was the message about dreams really about?
(a) Educating yourself.
(b) Making goals.
(c) Getting perspective.
(d) Living life.
4. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
(a) He would only bite his nails when she wasn't in the room.
(b) He would make up his own words.
(c) He would buy a new dining set if the chair broke.
(d) He would only slurp soup he really liked.
5. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
(a) He was happy to have helped.
(b) He was a little bit angry.
(c) He was shocked and surprised.
(d) He was jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
2. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
3. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
4. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
5. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
2. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
3. What did Randy do when he was billed twice at the grocery store?
4. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
5. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
6. Why did Randy not worry to much about Jai after his death?
7. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
8. How did Randy want his children to live their lives?
9. What was the second head fake at the end of the lecture?
10. What was Tommy's goal in life?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)