|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy say one got experience?
(a) By working hard.
(b) By not getting what they wanted.
(c) By living.
(d) By looking for lessons in everything.
2. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
(a) A student.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) A colleague.
3. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
(a) She was sick.
(b) She had homework.
(c) She was in debt.
(d) She was angry with her mother.
4. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
(d) A jerk.
5. What surprised Randy about his students in 1997?
(a) They went above and beyond his expectations.
(b) They didn't like to learn.
(c) The didn't know the basics of the subject.
(d) They were not respectful of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Randy tell his children all he wanted to?
2. Who created Storytelling Alice?
3. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
4. What did Randy want his children to know he loved?
5. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused Randy to believe so firmly in preparation?
2. What was the Penguin Award?
3. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
4. How did Randy help a student who was upset about peer evaluations?
5. Why did Randy feel the way he did about his cancer diagnosis?
6. What happened when a girl sent Randy a thank you note?
7. How did Randy motivate his computer science class in 1997?
8. Why did Randy have Jai do something at the end of his lecture?
9. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
10. What was unique about Randy's computer science class in 1997?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)