|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy have the audience do for the person he brought up on stage?
(c) Blow kisses.
2. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
(a) He was jealous.
(b) He was happy to have helped.
(c) He was shocked and surprised.
(d) He was a little bit angry.
3. Why was Randy not worried about his wife after his death?
(a) He knew he couldn't do anything about it.
(b) He knew she was strong.
(c) He knew she would be supported.
(d) He knew the children would help her.
4. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
(a) They didn't have high marks.
(b) They weren't done with their coursework.
(c) They were graduate students.
(d) They were beginners.
5. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
(a) He was a great athlete.
(b) He never complained.
(c) He inspired young people.
(d) He spoke out against drug use.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy bring up on stage during the lecture?
2. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
3. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
4. When did Tommy fulfill his dream?
5. What was the message about dreams really about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Randy say he felt about his cancer diagnosis at the end of the lecture?
2. What message did Randy leave when he went on his honeymoon?
3. What is Alice?
4. How did Dennis pay Randy back for his favor?
5. What communication problems did some of Randy's students have?
6. How did Randy say time should be managed?
7. Why couldn't Randy give his message to his kids personally?
8. What did the crayon box mean for Randy?
9. How did Randy define experience?
10. What was the Penguin Award?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)