|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
(a) He was shocked and surprised.
(b) He was jealous.
(c) He was happy to have helped.
(d) He was a little bit angry.
2. For what did Randy have extra slides?
(a) In case he broke down.
(b) In case he went over time.
(c) In case Jai got tired.
(d) In case the crowd got bored.
3. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
4. What was the name of the last chapter in this book?
(a) The Dreams at the End.
(b) The Dreams Will Come to You.
(c) Fulfilling Your Dreams.
(d) What Dreams Mean.
5. How many sections were in this book?
6. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
(a) A colleague.
(b) A student.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
7. What was Alice?
(a) A teaching tool.
(b) A robot.
(c) A computer hub.
(d) A virtual reality program.
8. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
(a) She was sick.
(b) She was angry with her mother.
(c) She had homework.
(d) She was in debt.
9. How many students did Randy have in 1997?
10. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being busy.
(b) Being tolerant.
(c) Being earnest.
(d) Being happy.
11. How did Randy feel about the attention his lecture got from others?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He loved it.
(c) He was embarrassed by it.
(d) He was confused by it.
12. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
(a) He would only slurp soup he really liked.
(b) He would only bite his nails when she wasn't in the room.
(c) He would make up his own words.
(d) He would buy a new dining set if the chair broke.
13. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
(a) He called him on the phone.
(b) He had him write a letter to Neil Armstrog.
(c) He wrote a letter about it.
(d) He took a picture of the television set.
14. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
15. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
(a) Tipping his chair back.
(b) Slurping his soup.
(c) Swearing when angry.
(d) Biting his nails.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
2. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
3. Whose passion did Randy want his children to follow?
4. What was the title of the last section?
5. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)