|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy describe being hip?
(a) It was selfish.
(b) It was short term.
(c) It was all consuming.
(d) It was tainted.
2. How did Randy feel about cliche's?
(a) He hated them.
(b) He was amused by them.
(c) He loved them.
(d) He was confused by them.
3. What did Randy say was one of his prime lessons in life concerning time?
(a) He had to follow a schedule.
(b) He had to make time.
(c) He had to take breaks.
(d) He had to delegate.
4. Whom did Randy want to direct his children's lives?
(a) His children.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their teachers.
(d) His memory.
5. Why was this Randy's last lecture?
(a) He was retiring.
(b) He had no more messages to give.
(c) He was losing his voice.
(d) He was dying.
6. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
(a) Big corporations.
(b) All of these.
(c) The university.
(d) Government branches.
7. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
(a) She had homework.
(b) She was sick.
(c) She was angry with her mother.
(d) She was in debt.
8. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
(a) He would only slurp soup he really liked.
(b) He would make up his own words.
(c) He would buy a new dining set if the chair broke.
(d) He would only bite his nails when she wasn't in the room.
9. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
10. Who was Tommy?
(a) Randy's roommate.
(b) Randy's student.
(c) Randy's high school friend.
(d) Randy's colleague.
11. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
(a) Making his last days easier.
(b) Allowing him to create the lecture.
(c) Enriching his students even after he was gone.
(d) Letting him leave a legacy.
12. What kind of feedback did Randy use often in his classes?
(a) Professional feedback.
(b) Positive feedback.
(c) Peer feedback.
(d) Colleague feedback.
13. Who created Storytelling Alice?
(d) A student.
14. What advice did John give Randy?
(a) Everyone is struggling.
(b) Everyone can be loved.
(c) Everyone has bad in them.
(d) Everyone can surprise you.
15. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
(a) To choose a man like her father.
(b) To look at what men did, not what they said.
(c) To try and be just like her mother.
(d) To not worry about what others think of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
2. Why couldn't Randy tell his children all he wanted to?
3. Why did Randy cut off telemarketers?
4. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
5. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)