|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy bring up on stage during the lecture?
(a) His children.
(b) His wife.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His sister.
2. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
(a) An itinerary.
(b) A deposit.
(c) A phone number.
(d) An address.
3. What kind of feedback did Randy use often in his classes?
(a) Peer feedback.
(b) Colleague feedback.
(c) Professional feedback.
(d) Positive feedback.
4. How many chapters were in this book?
5. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
(a) To choose a man like her father.
(b) To not worry about what others think of her.
(c) To try and be just like her mother.
(d) To look at what men did, not what they said.
6. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
7. How did Randy feel about the attention his lecture got from others?
(a) He was confused by it.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He loved it.
(d) He was embarrassed by it.
8. How many chapters were in the last section of this book?
9. Where did Randy work while on sabatical?
(a) A movie set.
(c) A church.
(d) Sea world.
10. How many head fakes did Randy have in his lecture?
11. What was Randy's full name?
12. What did Randy say was one of his prime lessons in life concerning time?
(a) He had to make time.
(b) He had to follow a schedule.
(c) He had to delegate.
(d) He had to take breaks.
13. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
14. What could students make by using Alice?
(a) Computer chips.
(b) Memory boards.
(c) Test modules.
15. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
(a) He missed a few class times.
(b) He brought in talent scouts.
(c) He told them their work wasn't good enough.
(d) He graded on a curve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy always file things?
2. What did students learn about while using Alice?
3. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
4. How many sections were in this book?
5. For whom did Randy really write his message about dreams?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)