|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was this Randy's last lecture?
(a) He had no more messages to give.
(b) He was dying.
(c) He was losing his voice.
(d) He was retiring.
2. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
(a) Get a doctor.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Get a tutor.
(d) Get a therapist.
3. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
(a) He would tell others about it.
(b) He would tell them.
(c) He would hide it.
(d) He would find something good to think about.
4. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
(a) Swearing when angry.
(b) Tipping his chair back.
(c) Biting his nails.
(d) Slurping his soup.
5. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
(a) Nothing was impossible.
(b) He was a part of it.
(c) Greater things were coming.
(d) It would never happen again.
6. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
(a) To leave a piece of him with them.
(b) To show his love.
(c) To make them feel special.
(d) All of these.
7. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
(b) Star Wars.
(d) Star Trek.
8. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being happy.
(b) Being busy.
(c) Being earnest.
(d) Being tolerant.
9. Whom did Randy want to direct his children's lives?
(a) Their mother.
(b) His memory.
(c) His children.
(d) Their teachers.
10. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
(a) He told them their work wasn't good enough.
(b) He graded on a curve.
(c) He brought in talent scouts.
(d) He missed a few class times.
11. Who pointed out the head fakes in Randy's lecture?
12. What could students make by using Alice?
(b) Test modules.
(c) Computer chips.
(d) Memory boards.
13. Whom did Randy bring up on stage during the lecture?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His sister.
14. What reality did Randy finally have to face?
(a) His death.
(b) His lecture.
(c) His children.
(d) His marriage.
15. How many chapters were in the last section of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many head fakes did Randy have in his lecture?
2. Who called Randy by his full name?
3. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
4. To what did Randy compare time management?
5. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)