|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
(a) A colleague.
(b) A student.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
2. How did Randy feel about cliche's?
(a) He loved them.
(b) He was amused by them.
(c) He hated them.
(d) He was confused by them.
3. How many sections were in this book?
4. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
(a) He missed a few class times.
(b) He brought in talent scouts.
(c) He told them their work wasn't good enough.
(d) He graded on a curve.
5. What was Randy's full name?
6. What was the message about dreams really about?
(a) Educating yourself.
(b) Making goals.
(c) Getting perspective.
(d) Living life.
7. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being earnest.
(b) Being tolerant.
(c) Being busy.
(d) Being happy.
8. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
(a) He was a little bit angry.
(b) He was shocked and surprised.
(c) He was happy to have helped.
(d) He was jealous.
9. How many chapters were in the last section of this book?
10. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
(a) To leave a piece of him with them.
(b) To make them feel special.
(c) All of these.
(d) To show his love.
11. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
(a) A deposit.
(b) An itinerary.
(c) A phone number.
(d) An address.
12. What did Randy have the audience do for the person he brought up on stage?
(b) Blow kisses.
13. Who called Randy by his full name?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
14. What did Randy want his children to know he loved?
15. What was the most popular prop at Randy's lecture?
(a) The stuffed animals.
(b) The pictures.
(c) The whip.
(d) The music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy always file things?
2. For what did Randy have extra slides?
3. For whom did Randy really write his message about dreams?
4. Whom did Randy want to direct his children's lives?
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)