|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
(a) He was a part of it.
(b) Greater things were coming.
(c) It would never happen again.
(d) Nothing was impossible.
2. Whose passion did Randy want his children to follow?
(c) Their own.
(d) All of these
3. What did students learn about while using Alice?
(a) Computer programming.
(b) Multi-media productions.
(c) Trouble shooting.
4. Why did Randy always file things?
(a) To make his wife happy.
(b) To save time.
(c) To be organized.
(d) To make his boss happy.
5. What did Randy invite Tommy to join?
(a) His study branch.
(b) His research team.
(c) His monitoring group.
(d) His car pool.
6. What did Randy want to create with his children before his death?
(a) A home.
7. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
(a) He has a computer screen behind him.
(b) He included them in the program.
(c) He made posters.
(d) He used a slide projector.
8. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
(a) A jerk.
9. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
10. What did Randy's doctor tell him to do when he got the cancer diagnosis?
(a) Fight till the end.
(b) Get surgery.
(c) Embrace his life.
(d) Come to God.
11. What did Randy want his children to know he loved?
12. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
(a) Government branches.
(b) The university.
(c) Big corporations.
(d) All of these.
13. Where was Randy double billed?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hotel.
14. For what did Randy have extra slides?
(a) In case Jai got tired.
(b) In case he went over time.
(c) In case the crowd got bored.
(d) In case he broke down.
15. What was the name of the last chapter in this book?
(a) Fulfilling Your Dreams.
(b) The Dreams at the End.
(c) What Dreams Mean.
(d) The Dreams Will Come to You.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what did Randy compare time management?
2. What was the title of the last section?
3. What was Randy's last name?
4. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
5. What kind of courses did Randy teach in 1997?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)