|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) He got in a fight.
(c) He was shot in the back.
(d) He fell down the stairs.
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 9 years.
3. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
(a) A deposit.
(b) A phone number.
(c) An itinerary.
(d) An address.
4. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
5. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
6. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
(a) He would buy a new dining set if the chair broke.
(b) He would only bite his nails when she wasn't in the room.
(c) He would only slurp soup he really liked.
(d) He would make up his own words.
7. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
(a) A jerk.
8. Why couldn't Randy tell his children all he wanted to?
(a) He was too sick.
(b) He didn't know how.
(c) They were far away.
(d) They were too young.
9. Whose passion did Randy want his children to follow?
(b) Their own.
(c) All of these
10. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
(a) To make it more fun for girls.
(b) To change the way students looked at it.
(c) To add a new function.
(d) To market to more people.
11. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
(a) To leave a piece of him with them.
(b) To show his love.
(c) To make them feel special.
(d) All of these.
12. How many head fakes did Randy have in his lecture?
13. To what did Randy compare time management?
(a) Setting alarms.
(b) Brick laying.
(c) Space organizing.
(d) Money management.
14. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
15. How did Randy say one got experience?
(a) By looking for lessons in everything.
(b) By not getting what they wanted.
(c) By working hard.
(d) By living.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy feel about cliche's?
2. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
3. How many sections were in this book?
4. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
5. For what did Randy have extra slides?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)