|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
(a) A student.
(b) His wife.
(c) A colleague.
(d) His father.
2. What was the title of the last section?
(a) The End.
(c) Facing It.
(d) Final Remarks.
3. Why was this Randy's last lecture?
(a) He was losing his voice.
(b) He was dying.
(c) He had no more messages to give.
(d) He was retiring.
4. How did Randy feel about the attention his lecture got from others?
(a) He loved it.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He was embarrassed by it.
(d) He was confused by it.
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
(a) He had the money.
(b) All of these.
(c) He didn't want to waste time.
(d) He didn't like fighting.
6. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
7. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
(a) He inspired young people.
(b) He never complained.
(c) He spoke out against drug use.
(d) He was a great athlete.
8. For what did Randy have extra slides?
(a) In case he went over time.
(b) In case he broke down.
(c) In case Jai got tired.
(d) In case the crowd got bored.
9. How many chapters were in the last section of this book?
10. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
(a) Get a therapist.
(b) Get a doctor.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Get a tutor.
11. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
(a) Enriching his students even after he was gone.
(b) Allowing him to create the lecture.
(c) Making his last days easier.
(d) Letting him leave a legacy.
12. How many chapters were in this book?
13. What did Randy want his children to know he loved?
14. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
(a) He called him on the phone.
(b) He took a picture of the television set.
(c) He wrote a letter about it.
(d) He had him write a letter to Neil Armstrog.
15. What kind of courses did Randy teach in 1997?
(a) Virtual reality.
(b) Dynamics of electricity.
(c) Contemporary technology.
(d) Computer science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
2. Where was Randy when men walked on the moon?
3. When did Tommy fulfill his dream?
4. What did Randy have the audience do for the person he brought up on stage?
5. Who was Tommy?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)