|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
(b) Good grades.
(c) Hard work.
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 9 years.
3. What did students learn about while using Alice?
(b) Multi-media productions.
(c) Trouble shooting.
(d) Computer programming.
4. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
(a) He got in a fight.
(b) He was hit by a car.
(c) He was shot in the back.
(d) He fell down the stairs.
5. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
(a) A jerk.
6. How did Randy say one got experience?
(a) By working hard.
(b) By not getting what they wanted.
(c) By living.
(d) By looking for lessons in everything.
7. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
8. What could students make by using Alice?
(a) Computer chips.
(b) Test modules.
(d) Memory boards.
9. How many head fakes did Randy have in his lecture?
10. What surprised Randy about his students in 1997?
(a) They went above and beyond his expectations.
(b) They didn't like to learn.
(c) The didn't know the basics of the subject.
(d) They were not respectful of him.
11. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
(a) Biting his nails.
(b) Swearing when angry.
(c) Tipping his chair back.
(d) Slurping his soup.
12. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being tolerant.
(b) Being happy.
(c) Being earnest.
(d) Being busy.
13. What advice did John give Randy?
(a) Everyone can be loved.
(b) Everyone has bad in them.
(c) Everyone can surprise you.
(d) Everyone is struggling.
14. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
(a) It was played on radio stations.
(b) It was made into a book.
(c) It made into a movie.
(d) It was put on the internet.
15. What was the most popular prop at Randy's lecture?
(a) The whip.
(b) The stuffed animals.
(c) The pictures.
(d) The music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
2. To what did Randy compare time management?
3. Where was Randy double billed?
4. Whom did Randy bring up on stage during the lecture?
5. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)