|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
2. How did Randy describe being hip?
(a) It was selfish.
(b) It was all consuming.
(c) It was short term.
(d) It was tainted.
3. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
(a) He called him on the phone.
(b) He wrote a letter about it.
(c) He took a picture of the television set.
(d) He had him write a letter to Neil Armstrog.
4. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
(a) To show his love.
(b) All of these.
(c) To leave a piece of him with them.
(d) To make them feel special.
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
(a) He had the money.
(b) All of these.
(c) He didn't want to waste time.
(d) He didn't like fighting.
6. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
(a) He was shot in the back.
(b) He fell down the stairs.
(c) He got in a fight.
(d) He was hit by a car.
7. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
(a) By homework turned in.
(b) By empty chairs.
(c) By seating.
(d) By groups.
8. To what did Randy compare time management?
(a) Space organizing.
(b) Brick laying.
(c) Setting alarms.
(d) Money management.
9. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
(a) Hard work.
(b) Good grades.
10. Who was Tommy?
(a) Randy's high school friend.
(b) Randy's student.
(c) Randy's roommate.
(d) Randy's colleague.
11. What did Randy's doctor tell him to do when he got the cancer diagnosis?
(a) Come to God.
(b) Get surgery.
(c) Embrace his life.
(d) Fight till the end.
12. Whom did Randy bring up on stage during the lecture?
(a) His sister.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His children.
(d) His wife.
13. When did Tommy fulfill his dream?
14. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
(c) A jerk.
15. Whose passion did Randy want his children to follow?
(b) All of these
(d) Their own.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chapters were in this book?
2. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
3. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
4. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
5. Whom did Randy want to direct his children's lives?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)