|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
(a) He wrote a letter about it.
(b) He called him on the phone.
(c) He took a picture of the television set.
(d) He had him write a letter to Neil Armstrog.
2. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
(a) Enriching his students even after he was gone.
(b) Making his last days easier.
(c) Letting him leave a legacy.
(d) Allowing him to create the lecture.
3. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
(a) She was angry with her mother.
(b) She was in debt.
(c) She had homework.
(d) She was sick.
4. Who was Tommy?
(a) Randy's colleague.
(b) Randy's roommate.
(c) Randy's high school friend.
(d) Randy's student.
5. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
(a) He was a little bit angry.
(b) He was shocked and surprised.
(c) He was jealous.
(d) He was happy to have helped.
6. What was the most popular prop at Randy's lecture?
(a) The whip.
(b) The stuffed animals.
(c) The music.
(d) The pictures.
7. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
8. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
(c) Star Wars.
(d) Star Trek.
9. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
(a) He was shot in the back.
(b) He fell down the stairs.
(c) He got in a fight.
(d) He was hit by a car.
10. What was the title of the last section?
(a) The End.
(b) Final Remarks.
(c) Facing It.
11. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
(a) Nothing was impossible.
(b) It would never happen again.
(c) He was a part of it.
(d) Greater things were coming.
12. Who called Randy by his full name?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
13. Why was this Randy's last lecture?
(a) He was retiring.
(b) He had no more messages to give.
(c) He was losing his voice.
(d) He was dying.
14. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
(a) Hard work.
(c) Good grades.
15. What was Randy's full name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
2. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
3. Why was Randy grateful for his cancer?
4. What advice did John give Randy?
5. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)