|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's doctor tell him to do when he got the cancer diagnosis?
(a) Come to God.
(b) Fight till the end.
(c) Get surgery.
(d) Embrace his life.
2. What was Alice?
(a) A virtual reality program.
(b) A robot.
(c) A teaching tool.
(d) A computer hub.
3. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
4. What did Randy make his students check at the door of his classroom?
(a) Their books.
(b) Their former information.
(c) Their egos.
(d) Their complaining.
5. Who gave Randy the idea to motivate his students in 1997?
(a) His wife.
(b) His boss.
(c) His mother.
(d) A colleague.
6. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
(a) It made into a movie.
(b) It was put on the internet.
(c) It was played on radio stations.
(d) It was made into a book.
7. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
(a) She had homework.
(b) She was in debt.
(c) She was angry with her mother.
(d) She was sick.
8. When did Tommy fulfill his dream?
9. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
(a) By empty chairs.
(b) By homework turned in.
(c) By groups.
(d) By seating.
10. Why did Randy always file things?
(a) To be organized.
(b) To save time.
(c) To make his boss happy.
(d) To make his wife happy.
11. What was Randy's last name?
12. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
13. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
(a) Get a tutor.
(b) Get a doctor.
(c) Get a therapist.
(d) Get a job.
14. What kind of feedback did Randy use often in his classes?
(a) Positive feedback.
(b) Peer feedback.
(c) Colleague feedback.
(d) Professional feedback.
15. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
(a) To make it more fun for girls.
(b) To change the way students looked at it.
(c) To market to more people.
(d) To add a new function.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy describe being hip?
2. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
3. Why couldn't Randy tell his children all he wanted to?
4. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
5. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)