|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did students learn about while using Alice?
(a) Trouble shooting.
(b) Computer programming.
(d) Multi-media productions.
2. Why was Randy not worried about his wife after his death?
(a) He knew she was strong.
(b) He knew he couldn't do anything about it.
(c) He knew the children would help her.
(d) He knew she would be supported.
3. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
(a) Hard work.
(d) Good grades.
4. Why did Randy return some letters when he was in college?
(a) They were addressed to his full name.
(b) They were not posted correctly.
(c) They were from his mother.
(d) They were from someone he had not met.
5. What was the name of the last chapter in this book?
(a) Fulfilling Your Dreams.
(b) What Dreams Mean.
(c) The Dreams Will Come to You.
(d) The Dreams at the End.
6. What did Randy want his children to know he loved?
7. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
(a) By empty chairs.
(b) By groups.
(c) By seating.
(d) By homework turned in.
8. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
(a) To make them feel special.
(b) To show his love.
(c) To leave a piece of him with them.
(d) All of these.
9. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
(a) Star Wars.
(c) Star Trek.
10. What was the most popular prop at Randy's lecture?
(a) The whip.
(b) The music.
(c) The pictures.
(d) The stuffed animals.
11. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
(a) To change the way students looked at it.
(b) To make it more fun for girls.
(c) To market to more people.
(d) To add a new function.
12. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
(a) Slurping his soup.
(b) Swearing when angry.
(c) Biting his nails.
(d) Tipping his chair back.
13. For whom did Randy really write his message about dreams?
(a) His wife.
(b) His students.
(c) All of these.
(d) His children.
14. How did Randy describe being hip?
(a) It was short term.
(b) It was selfish.
(c) It was tainted.
(d) It was all consuming.
15. What advice did John give Randy?
(a) Everyone can surprise you.
(b) Everyone has bad in them.
(c) Everyone can be loved.
(d) Everyone is struggling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
2. Why was this Randy's last lecture?
3. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
4. What was Randy's last name?
5. What was Randy's full name?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)