|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Randy by his full name?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
2. What was the name of the last chapter in this book?
(a) What Dreams Mean.
(b) Fulfilling Your Dreams.
(c) The Dreams at the End.
(d) The Dreams Will Come to You.
3. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
(a) He would only bite his nails when she wasn't in the room.
(b) He would buy a new dining set if the chair broke.
(c) He would make up his own words.
(d) He would only slurp soup he really liked.
4. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
(a) Get a tutor.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Get a therapist.
(d) Get a doctor.
5. What did Randy's doctor tell him to do when he got the cancer diagnosis?
(a) Get surgery.
(b) Fight till the end.
(c) Embrace his life.
(d) Come to God.
6. To what did Randy compare time management?
(a) Setting alarms.
(b) Brick laying.
(c) Money management.
(d) Space organizing.
7. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
8. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
(a) Slurping his soup.
(b) Biting his nails.
(c) Tipping his chair back.
(d) Swearing when angry.
9. Who was Tommy?
(a) Randy's high school friend.
(b) Randy's colleague.
(c) Randy's student.
(d) Randy's roommate.
10. How did Randy say one got experience?
(a) By not getting what they wanted.
(b) By living.
(c) By working hard.
(d) By looking for lessons in everything.
11. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
(a) Star Trek.
(c) Star Wars.
12. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 9 years.
13. Why couldn't Randy tell his children all he wanted to?
(a) He was too sick.
(b) He didn't know how.
(c) They were far away.
(d) They were too young.
14. How did Randy feel about the attention his lecture got from others?
(a) He was embarrassed by it.
(b) He loved it.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He was confused by it.
15. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
(a) A jerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did Randy have extra slides?
2. Why did Randy cut off telemarketers?
3. For whom did Randy really write his message about dreams?
4. What reality did Randy finally have to face?
5. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)