Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
(a) He used a slide projector.
(b) He included them in the program.
(c) He made posters.
(d) He has a computer screen behind him.
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
(a) He wrote a letter about it.
(b) He took a picture of the television set.
(c) He called him on the phone.
(d) He had him write a letter to Neil Armstrog.
4. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
(a) The university.
(b) Big corporations.
(c) Government branches.
(d) All of these.
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
(a) He didn't want to waste time.
(b) All of these.
(c) He had the money.
(d) He didn't like fighting.
6. With what did Randy supplement his lecture?
(d) All of these.
7. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
(a) He was shot in the back.
(b) He fell down the stairs.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) He got in a fight.
8. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
(a) A student.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) A colleague.
9. What was the title of the last section?
(a) Facing It.
(c) The End.
(d) Final Remarks.
10. Whom did Randy bring up on stage during the lecture?
(a) His children.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
11. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
(a) By homework turned in.
(b) By groups.
(c) By empty chairs.
(d) By seating.
12. Whom did Randy want to direct his children's lives?
(a) His memory.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their teachers.
(d) His children.
13. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
(a) It was played on radio stations.
(b) It was made into a book.
(c) It was put on the internet.
(d) It made into a movie.
14. What did Randy say was one of his prime lessons in life concerning time?
(a) He had to make time.
(b) He had to take breaks.
(c) He had to follow a schedule.
(d) He had to delegate.
15. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being happy.
(b) Being earnest.
(c) Being busy.
(d) Being tolerant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
2. What advice did John give Randy?
3. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
4. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
5. What was Randy's last name?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)