|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did John give Randy?
(a) Everyone has bad in them.
(b) Everyone is struggling.
(c) Everyone can be loved.
(d) Everyone can surprise you.
2. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
3. For whom did Randy really write his message about dreams?
(a) All of these.
(b) His wife.
(c) His students.
(d) His children.
4. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
(a) Good grades.
(b) Hard work.
5. Why did Randy return some letters when he was in college?
(a) They were addressed to his full name.
(b) They were from someone he had not met.
(c) They were from his mother.
(d) They were not posted correctly.
6. How did Randy describe being hip?
(a) It was tainted.
(b) It was short term.
(c) It was all consuming.
(d) It was selfish.
7. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
(a) All of these.
(b) To make them feel special.
(c) To show his love.
(d) To leave a piece of him with them.
8. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
(a) An itinerary.
(b) A deposit.
(c) A phone number.
(d) An address.
9. Why was Randy not worried about his wife after his death?
(a) He knew he couldn't do anything about it.
(b) He knew the children would help her.
(c) He knew she would be supported.
(d) He knew she was strong.
10. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
11. What did Randy want to create with his children before his death?
(b) A home.
12. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
13. Who was Tommy?
(a) Randy's high school friend.
(b) Randy's roommate.
(c) Randy's colleague.
(d) Randy's student.
14. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
(c) Star Trek.
(d) Star Wars.
15. To what did Randy compare time management?
(a) Money management.
(b) Brick laying.
(c) Space organizing.
(d) Setting alarms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy's doctor tell him to do when he got the cancer diagnosis?
2. What did Randy want his children to know he loved?
3. How many sections were in this book?
4. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
5. Where was Randy when men walked on the moon?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)