|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of courses did Randy teach in 1997?
(a) Virtual reality.
(b) Dynamics of electricity.
(c) Contemporary technology.
(d) Computer science.
2. What kind of feedback did Randy use often in his classes?
(a) Peer feedback.
(b) Professional feedback.
(c) Positive feedback.
(d) Colleague feedback.
3. What was the message about dreams really about?
(a) Living life.
(b) Making goals.
(c) Getting perspective.
(d) Educating yourself.
4. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
(a) A phone number.
(b) An address.
(c) An itinerary.
(d) A deposit.
5. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
(a) By homework turned in.
(b) By groups.
(c) By empty chairs.
(d) By seating.
6. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
(a) He used a slide projector.
(b) He included them in the program.
(c) He has a computer screen behind him.
(d) He made posters.
7. How did Randy feel about the attention his lecture got from others?
(a) He was embarrassed by it.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He was confused by it.
(d) He loved it.
8. What did students learn about while using Alice?
(a) Computer programming.
(c) Multi-media productions.
(d) Trouble shooting.
9. What did Randy want his children to know he loved?
10. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
(a) He fell down the stairs.
(b) He was shot in the back.
(c) He got in a fight.
(d) He was hit by a car.
11. Why was Randy grateful for his cancer?
(a) It let him prepare for his death.
(b) It brought him to God.
(c) It gave him new perspective.
(d) It showed him his strength.
12. How many chapters were in this book?
13. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
(a) Get a tutor.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Get a therapist.
(d) Get a doctor.
14. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
15. For what did Randy have extra slides?
(a) In case Jai got tired.
(b) In case he broke down.
(c) In case he went over time.
(d) In case the crowd got bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
2. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
3. What did Randy want to create with his children before his death?
4. What was the most popular prop at Randy's lecture?
5. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)