|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
(a) To try and be just like her mother.
(b) To look at what men did, not what they said.
(c) To not worry about what others think of her.
(d) To choose a man like her father.
2. Why couldn't Randy tell his children all he wanted to?
(a) He didn't know how.
(b) He was too sick.
(c) They were far away.
(d) They were too young.
3. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
(a) A colleague.
(b) A student.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
4. What did Randy want to create with his children before his death?
(b) A home.
5. What was the name of the last chapter in this book?
(a) The Dreams Will Come to You.
(b) Fulfilling Your Dreams.
(c) What Dreams Mean.
(d) The Dreams at the End.
6. Whom did Randy bring up on stage during the lecture?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His children.
7. Who created Storytelling Alice?
(c) A student.
8. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
(a) It was put on the internet.
(b) It made into a movie.
(c) It was played on radio stations.
(d) It was made into a book.
9. For what did Randy have extra slides?
(a) In case Jai got tired.
(b) In case the crowd got bored.
(c) In case he broke down.
(d) In case he went over time.
10. Whom did Randy want to direct his children's lives?
(a) Their mother.
(b) His children.
(c) His memory.
(d) Their teachers.
11. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
12. What was the title of the last section?
(b) The End.
(c) Facing It.
(d) Final Remarks.
13. What did Randy invite Tommy to join?
(a) His monitoring group.
(b) His research team.
(c) His car pool.
(d) His study branch.
14. To what did Randy compare time management?
(a) Space organizing.
(b) Setting alarms.
(c) Brick laying.
(d) Money management.
15. Whose passion did Randy want his children to follow?
(b) Their own.
(d) All of these
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Tommy?
2. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
3. What kind of courses did Randy teach in 1997?
4. What did Randy have the audience do for the person he brought up on stage?
5. For whom did Randy really write his message about dreams?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)