|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was this Randy's last lecture?
(a) He had no more messages to give.
(b) He was dying.
(c) He was losing his voice.
(d) He was retiring.
2. Where was Randy when men walked on the moon?
(c) Grandma's house.
3. What could students make by using Alice?
(b) Test modules.
(c) Memory boards.
(d) Computer chips.
4. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
(a) He got in a fight.
(b) He fell down the stairs.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) He was shot in the back.
5. Why did Randy always file things?
(a) To save time.
(b) To make his wife happy.
(c) To make his boss happy.
(d) To be organized.
6. What was the name of the last chapter in this book?
(a) The Dreams at the End.
(b) The Dreams Will Come to You.
(c) What Dreams Mean.
(d) Fulfilling Your Dreams.
7. How many chapters were in the last section of this book?
8. For whom did Randy really write his message about dreams?
(a) His wife.
(b) His students.
(c) All of these.
(d) His children.
9. How did Randy feel about the attention his lecture got from others?
(a) He loved it.
(b) He was embarrassed by it.
(c) He was confused by it.
(d) He hated it.
10. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
11. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
(a) He would buy a new dining set if the chair broke.
(b) He would only bite his nails when she wasn't in the room.
(c) He would make up his own words.
(d) He would only slurp soup he really liked.
12. When did Tommy fulfill his dream?
13. To what did Randy compare time management?
(a) Space organizing.
(b) Setting alarms.
(c) Brick laying.
(d) Money management.
14. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
(a) He made posters.
(b) He included them in the program.
(c) He has a computer screen behind him.
(d) He used a slide projector.
15. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the lecture spread to others after it was done?
2. Whom did Randy want to direct his children's lives?
3. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
4. Who was Tommy?
5. Who called Randy by his full name?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)