|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Randy double billed?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The cafeteria.
2. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
3. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
(a) He wrote a letter about it.
(b) He took a picture of the television set.
(c) He had him write a letter to Neil Armstrog.
(d) He called him on the phone.
4. How many chapters were in the last section of this book?
5. Why was this Randy's last lecture?
(a) He had no more messages to give.
(b) He was dying.
(c) He was losing his voice.
(d) He was retiring.
6. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
7. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
(a) She was angry with her mother.
(b) She was sick.
(c) She was in debt.
(d) She had homework.
8. Who called Randy by his full name?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
9. What could students make by using Alice?
(b) Test modules.
(c) Computer chips.
(d) Memory boards.
10. How did Randy feel about cliche's?
(a) He loved them.
(b) He hated them.
(c) He was amused by them.
(d) He was confused by them.
11. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
(a) A jerk.
12. Who created Storytelling Alice?
(b) A student.
13. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Get a therapist.
(c) Get a doctor.
(d) Get a tutor.
14. Whose passion did Randy want his children to follow?
(a) Their own.
(b) All of these
15. What was Randy's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reality did Randy finally have to face?
2. When did Tommy fulfill his dream?
3. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
4. With what did Randy supplement his lecture?
5. What was Alice?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)