|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
(a) He would find something good to think about.
(b) He would tell them.
(c) He would hide it.
(d) He would tell others about it.
2. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
3. Why was Randy not worried about his wife after his death?
(a) He knew the children would help her.
(b) He knew she was strong.
(c) He knew she would be supported.
(d) He knew he couldn't do anything about it.
4. What kind of courses did Randy teach in 1997?
(a) Contemporary technology.
(b) Virtual reality.
(c) Dynamics of electricity.
(d) Computer science.
5. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
6. What was the most popular prop at Randy's lecture?
(a) The music.
(b) The whip.
(c) The stuffed animals.
(d) The pictures.
7. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
(a) He missed a few class times.
(b) He graded on a curve.
(c) He brought in talent scouts.
(d) He told them their work wasn't good enough.
8. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
(a) He didn't like fighting.
(b) He had the money.
(c) He didn't want to waste time.
(d) All of these.
9. What did Randy's doctor tell him to do when he got the cancer diagnosis?
(a) Get surgery.
(b) Fight till the end.
(c) Come to God.
(d) Embrace his life.
10. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
(a) He never complained.
(b) He was a great athlete.
(c) He spoke out against drug use.
(d) He inspired young people.
11. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
(a) To try and be just like her mother.
(b) To look at what men did, not what they said.
(c) To choose a man like her father.
(d) To not worry about what others think of her.
12. Whose passion did Randy want his children to follow?
(a) All of these
(b) Their own.
13. How did Randy say one got experience?
(a) By not getting what they wanted.
(b) By living.
(c) By working hard.
(d) By looking for lessons in everything.
14. What did Randy's girlfriend do to relieve stress?
(a) Got massages.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Went out on the town.
15. What was Alice?
(a) A computer hub.
(b) A virtual reality program.
(c) A robot.
(d) A teaching tool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
2. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
3. What did Randy say was one of his prime lessons in life concerning time?
4. When did Tommy fulfill his dream?
5. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)