|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy want to create with his children before his death?
(d) A home.
2. Who pointed out the head fakes in Randy's lecture?
3. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
(a) He was a great athlete.
(b) He never complained.
(c) He spoke out against drug use.
(d) He inspired young people.
4. What was Randy's full name?
5. Why did Randy always file things?
(a) To make his boss happy.
(b) To save time.
(c) To be organized.
(d) To make his wife happy.
6. What did Randy invite Tommy to join?
(a) His car pool.
(b) His research team.
(c) His study branch.
(d) His monitoring group.
7. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being earnest.
(b) Being tolerant.
(c) Being busy.
(d) Being happy.
8. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 6 years.
9. What did Randy's girlfriend do to relieve stress?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Got massages.
(d) Went out on the town.
10. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
11. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
(c) Star Wars.
(d) Star Trek.
12. How many students did Randy have in 1997?
13. How many chapters were in the last section of this book?
14. Who called Randy by his full name?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
15. How did Randy feel about cliche's?
(a) He was amused by them.
(b) He hated them.
(c) He was confused by them.
(d) He loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
2. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
3. What kind of courses did Randy teach in 1997?
4. How many head fakes did Randy have in his lecture?
5. How did Randy say one got experience?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)