|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A hot air balloon.
(c) A train.
(d) A white horse.
2. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
3. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
(a) A train.
(b) A white horse.
(c) A hot air balloon.
(d) A carriage.
4. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 6:00 pm.
(c) 12:00 Noon.
(d) 8:00 am.
5. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A city.
(b) A carnival.
(c) A university.
(d) A company.
6. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So they could be ain a country setting.
(b) So the payment would be less.
(c) So his wife could be near her family.
(d) So he could fulfill one last dream.
7. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To avoid pain.
(b) All of these.
(c) To stay alive.
(d) To forge new paths.
8. What happened at the end of the romantic get away?
(a) They got more test results.
(b) Randy collapsed.
(c) Jai got pregnant.
(d) The kids got sick.
9. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
10. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a child.
(b) Like a doctor.
(c) Like a scientist.
(d) Like a patient.
11. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) They cared.
(b) You could learn.
(c) They were good teachers.
(d) You were improving.
12. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(b) A lecture hall.
(d) A church.
13. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To share with his children.
(b) To make money for his family.
(c) To record his lecture.
(d) To cope with his grief.
14. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(b) Laughing with friends.
(c) Pulling her hair.
(d) Mouthing off to her.
15. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) His father.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
2. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
3. What year did Randy's father die?
4. How many children did Randy have?
5. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)