|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
(a) She didn't want the children to know.
(b) She didn't want him overworked.
(c) She wanted him to spend time with her.
(d) She didn't want others to know of his illness.
2. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
3. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
(a) Work hard.
(b) Share his story.
(c) Find a cure for others.
(d) Love his family.
4. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(b) Mouthing off to her.
(c) Laughing with friends.
(d) Pulling her hair.
5. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A university.
(b) A city.
(c) A company.
(d) A carnival.
6. What year did Randy's father die?
7. What was Randy's wife's name?
8. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 months.
9. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could pretend he was a father figure.
(b) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
(c) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
(d) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
10. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(b) To My Children With Love.
(c) The Last Lecture.
(d) My Message; My Legacy.
11. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) All of these.
(b) Create it.
(c) Find it.
(d) Forget about it.
12. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) An orderly.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) His own self.
13. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
(a) Dropped it in a puddle.
(b) Painted it.
(c) Threw it into the street.
(d) Stomped on it.
14. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(a) Zero gravity.
15. How many children did Randy have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war did Randy's father serve?
2. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
3. What equation was on Randy's wall?
4. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
5. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)