|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
(a) Their friend.
(b) A counselor.
(c) The children.
(d) Randy's boss.
2. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
3. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
(a) Dropped it in a puddle.
(b) Threw it into the street.
(c) Stomped on it.
(d) Painted it.
4. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
(b) He could pretend he was a father figure.
(c) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
(d) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
5. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So he could fulfill one last dream.
(b) So they could be ain a country setting.
(c) So the payment would be less.
(d) So his wife could be near her family.
6. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was helping the family move.
(b) He was out with friends.
(c) He was in the hospital.
(d) He was preparing for the lecture.
7. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(c) All of these.
8. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(a) Pulling her hair.
(b) Mouthing off to her.
(c) Laughing with friends.
9. How many tumors did Randy have?
10. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
11. How many children did Randy have?
12. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Family relationships.
(c) Computer technology.
(d) Virtual Reality.
13. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
(b) Long distance.
(c) Hot and heavy.
14. What kind of car did Randy drive?
15. What did Randy paint in high school?
(a) His room.
(b) His door.
(c) His dog.
(d) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
2. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
3. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
4. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
5. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)