|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randy had no patience for ___________.
2. What kind of car did Randy drive?
3. What was Randy's wife's name?
4. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Where to turn for help.
(b) Their parents loved them.
(c) What their true worth is.
(d) How to solve problems.
5. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a child.
(b) Like a doctor.
(c) Like a patient.
(d) Like a scientist.
6. How many tumors did Randy have?
7. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(a) Pulling her hair.
(b) Mouthing off to her.
(c) Laughing with friends.
8. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) His job.
(b) Some money.
(c) His summer.
(d) His car.
9. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(b) The Theory of Relativity.
(c) Quadratic equation.
(d) Equation for area of a cone.
10. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so miserable.
(b) He was so young.
(c) He was so happy.
(d) He was so accomplished.
11. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(a) All of these.
12. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
(a) Remember him fondly.
(b) Comfort his wife.
(c) Be there for his children.
(d) Be good people.
13. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
14. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) A wake up call.
(c) His legacy.
(d) A death sentence.
15. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His seating position.
(b) His images.
(c) His words.
(d) His outfit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
3. What was Carnegie Mellon?
4. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
5. What did Randy learn from his coach?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)