|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
(a) Randy's boss.
(b) Their friend.
(c) A counselor.
(d) The children.
2. What was Randy's wife's name?
3. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) Quadratic equation.
(b) Equation for area of a cone.
(c) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(d) The Theory of Relativity.
4. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
(a) Drew pictures on it.
(b) Polished it.
(c) Ripped the cushion.
(d) Poured soda on it.
5. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Their parents loved them.
(b) How to solve problems.
(c) What their true worth is.
(d) Where to turn for help.
6. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(a) Life lessons.
(c) Speaking skills.
(d) Teaching skills.
7. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) He lost liver function.
(b) His wife had a breakdown.
(c) The treatments didn't work.
(d) He was in constant pain.
8. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A student.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A friend.
(d) A colleague.
9. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) His parents.
(b) His teachers.
(c) An encyclopedia.
(d) The computer.
10. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a doctor.
(b) Like a child.
(c) Like a scientist.
(d) Like a patient.
11. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His seating position.
(b) His words.
(c) His outfit.
(d) His images.
12. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(d) TV segments.
13. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Computer technology.
(c) Virtual Reality.
(d) Family relationships.
14. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
15. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
2. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
3. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
4. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
5. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)