|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(a) Teaching skills.
(b) Life lessons.
(c) Speaking skills.
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2 days.
3. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So he could fulfill one last dream.
(b) So they could be ain a country setting.
(c) So his wife could be near her family.
(d) So the payment would be less.
4. What sport did Randy love most?
5. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
(a) She was amused by it.
(b) She loved it.
(c) She was confused by it.
(d) She didn't like it.
6. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) His wife had a breakdown.
(b) He was in constant pain.
(c) The treatments didn't work.
(d) He lost liver function.
7. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
(b) All of these.
8. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Make a video.
(b) Do a lecture at home.
(c) Spend more time with the family.
(d) Write a book.
9. What was Randy's wife's name?
10. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(a) All of these.
11. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) My Message; My Legacy.
(b) The Last Lecture.
(c) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(d) To My Children With Love.
12. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
(a) A train.
(b) A hot air balloon.
(c) A white horse.
(d) A carriage.
13. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) His parents helped him.
(b) He found his wife.
(c) He never gave up.
(d) He had great teachers.
14. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
(a) A white horse.
(b) A train.
(c) A hot air balloon.
(d) A carriage.
15. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His images.
(b) His outfit.
(c) His words.
(d) His seating position.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
2. How many tumors did Randy have?
3. Why did Randy write this book?
4. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
5. Who helped Randy write this book?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)