|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A friend.
(b) A student.
(c) A colleague.
(d) A neighbor.
2. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
(a) Talk her into medication.
(b) Let her cry.
(c) Hold her hand.
(d) Keep her calm.
5. What did Randy paint in high school?
(a) His room.
(b) His dog.
(c) His door.
(d) His house.
6. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
7. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) His summer.
(b) His job.
(c) Some money.
(d) His car.
8. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) His legacy.
(b) A wake up call.
(c) A death sentence.
9. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could pretend he was a father figure.
(b) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
(c) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
(d) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
10. What sport did Randy love most?
11. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Virtual Reality.
(b) Computer technology.
(c) Family relationships.
12. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(a) Pain killers.
13. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
14. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) He lost liver function.
(b) The treatments didn't work.
(c) He was in constant pain.
(d) His wife had a breakdown.
15. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Give them their true worth.
(b) Solve their problems.
(c) Tell them where to turn for help.
(d) Make sure they knew he loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
2. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
3. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
4. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
5. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)