|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
2. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
(a) His sister.
(b) A professor.
(d) His father.
3. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so accomplished.
(b) He was so young.
(c) He was so happy.
(d) He was so miserable.
4. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A colleague.
(b) A student.
(c) A friend.
(d) A neighbor.
5. Where did Randy meet his wife?
(a) A bar.
(b) A university.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A beach.
6. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(a) Zero gravity.
7. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) The treatments didn't work.
(b) He was in constant pain.
(c) He lost liver function.
(d) His wife had a breakdown.
8. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
9. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) His job.
(b) His car.
(c) Some money.
(d) His summer.
10. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
(a) She wanted him to spend time with her.
(b) She didn't want the children to know.
(c) She didn't want him overworked.
(d) She didn't want others to know of his illness.
11. Randy had no patience for ___________.
12. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(a) All of these.
13. How many tumors did Randy have?
14. What sport did Randy love most?
15. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
2. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
3. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
4. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
5. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)