|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(b) To My Children With Love.
(c) The Last Lecture.
(d) My Message; My Legacy.
2. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
3. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(d) Zero gravity.
4. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
(a) A counselor.
(b) Randy's boss.
(c) Their friend.
(d) The children.
5. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
6. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
(a) His abdomen.
(b) All of these.
(c) His chest.
(d) His side.
7. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
(a) Keep her calm.
(b) Let her cry.
(c) Talk her into medication.
(d) Hold her hand.
8. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(b) All of these.
9. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
10. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) A nurse.
(b) His own self.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An orderly.
11. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His prostate.
(b) His liver.
(c) His lungs.
(d) His colon.
12. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
13. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(a) Laughing with friends.
(b) Pulling her hair.
(c) Mouthing off to her.
14. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(a) WW I.
(b) WW II.
(c) Viet Nam.
15. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His images.
(b) His seating position.
(c) His words.
(d) His outfit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Randy have?
2. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
3. Randy had no patience for ___________.
4. What was a lecture series based on?
5. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)