|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To make money for his family.
(b) To share with his children.
(c) To record his lecture.
(d) To cope with his grief.
2. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
(a) The Parent Lottery.
(b) The Wife Lottery.
(c) The Education Lottery.
(d) The Children's Lottery.
3. What sport did Randy love most?
4. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(b) His students.
(c) Other patients.
(d) Hospital staff.
5. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(b) Computer technology.
(c) Family relationships.
(d) Virtual Reality.
6. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
(a) A hot air balloon.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A train.
(d) A white horse.
7. What did Randy's mom teach?
8. Where did Randy meet his wife?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) A beach.
(d) A university.
9. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Life altering illnesses.
(b) Love in the family.
(c) Writing successful books.
(d) Lessons learned from life.
10. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
(a) Ripped the cushion.
(b) Polished it.
(c) Drew pictures on it.
(d) Poured soda on it.
11. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
12. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a patient.
(b) Like a doctor.
(c) Like a scientist.
(d) Like a child.
13. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(a) Mouthing off to her.
(b) Pulling her hair.
(c) Laughing with friends.
14. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Drinking heavily.
(b) Playing with some children.
(c) Visiting his sister.
(d) Giving a lecture.
15. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) Quadratic equation.
(b) Equation for area of a cone.
(c) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(d) The Theory of Relativity.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
2. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
3. What kind of thinker was Randy?
4. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
5. In what war did Randy's father serve?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)