|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was in the hospital.
(b) He was helping the family move.
(c) He was out with friends.
(d) He was preparing for the lecture.
2. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
3. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
4. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) A death sentence.
(b) His legacy.
(c) A wake up call.
5. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
6. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) He had great teachers.
(b) He never gave up.
(c) He found his wife.
(d) His parents helped him.
7. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(a) TV segments.
8. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Giving a lecture.
(b) Playing with some children.
(c) Visiting his sister.
(d) Drinking heavily.
9. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(c) A church.
(d) A lecture hall.
10. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A colleague.
(c) A student.
(d) A friend.
11. What sport did Randy love most?
12. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) His own self.
(d) An orderly.
13. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
(c) Hot and heavy.
(d) Long distance.
14. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(a) WW II.
(b) Viet Nam.
(c) WW I.
15. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Their parents loved them.
(b) Where to turn for help.
(c) What their true worth is.
(d) How to solve problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
2. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
3. What year did Randy's father die?
4. What was a lecture series based on?
5. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)