Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were utilitarian devices.
(b) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(c) They were like children.
(d) They were a means to an end.
2. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Find it.
(b) Create it.
(c) All of these.
(d) Forget about it.
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(b) The Last Lecture.
(c) To My Children With Love.
(d) My Message; My Legacy.
5. How many tumors did Randy have?
6. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
(a) A white horse.
(b) A train.
(c) A hot air balloon.
(d) A carriage.
7. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(b) Equation for area of a cone.
(c) The Theory of Relativity.
(d) Quadratic equation.
8. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By giving a lecture.
(b) By recording a movie.
(c) By writing a book.
(d) By singing a song.
9. Where did Randy meet his wife?
(a) A university.
(b) A beach.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bar.
10. What kind of car did Randy drive?
11. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(b) Life lessons.
(c) Teaching skills.
(d) Speaking skills.
12. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) A nurse.
(b) His own self.
(c) An orderly.
(d) A doctor.
13. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
14. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Lessons learned from life.
(b) Writing successful books.
(c) Love in the family.
(d) Life altering illnesses.
15. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
2. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
3. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
4. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
5. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)