|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
(c) All of these.
2. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(b) Viet Nam.
(c) WW I.
(d) WW II.
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) He was in constant pain.
(b) The treatments didn't work.
(c) He lost liver function.
(d) His wife had a breakdown.
5. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Spend more time with the family.
(b) Do a lecture at home.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Make a video.
6. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so happy.
(b) He was so accomplished.
(c) He was so miserable.
(d) He was so young.
7. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
(a) Threw up.
(b) Poured soda on it.
(c) Drew pictures on it.
(d) Ripped the cushion.
8. Randy had no patience for ___________.
9. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) They were good teachers.
(b) They cared.
(c) You were improving.
(d) You could learn.
10. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Love in the family.
(b) Life altering illnesses.
(c) Writing successful books.
(d) Lessons learned from life.
11. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
12. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
(a) A hot air balloon.
(b) A train.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A white horse.
13. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Drinking heavily.
(b) Playing with some children.
(c) Visiting his sister.
(d) Giving a lecture.
14. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
15. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
2. How many children did Randy have?
3. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
4. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)