|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was helping the family move.
(b) He was preparing for the lecture.
(c) He was out with friends.
(d) He was in the hospital.
2. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
3. What sport did Randy love most?
4. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) His own self.
(b) An orderly.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A doctor.
5. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Family relationships.
(b) Virtual Reality.
(d) Computer technology.
6. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A student.
(c) A friend.
(d) A colleague.
7. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) His father.
8. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
(a) Talk her into medication.
(b) Hold her hand.
(c) Let her cry.
(d) Keep her calm.
9. Who helped Randy write this book?
10. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(b) Hospital staff.
(c) His students.
(d) Other patients.
11. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(a) Speaking skills.
(b) Life lessons.
(c) Teaching skills.
12. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
13. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were like children.
(b) They were utilitarian devices.
(c) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(d) They were a means to an end.
14. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Solve their problems.
(b) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(c) Tell them where to turn for help.
(d) Give them their true worth.
15. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
(a) Hot and heavy.
(b) Long distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
2. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
3. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
4. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
5. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)