|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
2. How many children did Randy have?
3. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A white horse.
(c) A train.
(d) A hot air balloon.
4. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) My Message; My Legacy.
(b) The Last Lecture.
(c) To My Children With Love.
(d) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
5. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
6. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(a) Hospital staff.
(b) Other patients.
(c) His students.
7. What sport did Randy love most?
8. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(a) Laughing with friends.
(c) Mouthing off to her.
(d) Pulling her hair.
9. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Playing with some children.
(b) Drinking heavily.
(c) Giving a lecture.
(d) Visiting his sister.
10. What kind of car did Randy drive?
11. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By writing a book.
(b) By recording a movie.
(c) By giving a lecture.
(d) By singing a song.
12. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
(a) His abdomen.
(b) His side.
(c) His chest.
(d) All of these.
13. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
(c) All of these.
14. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A Baptist.
(b) A student.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A jounalist.
15. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Virtual Reality.
(b) Family relationships.
(c) Computer technology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
2. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
3. Why did Randy write this book?
4. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
5. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)