|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Randy meet his wife?
(a) A beach.
(b) A university.
(c) A bar.
(d) A restaurant.
2. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. How many children did Randy have?
5. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a scientist.
(b) Like a doctor.
(c) Like a child.
(d) Like a patient.
6. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(b) Give them their true worth.
(c) Solve their problems.
(d) Tell them where to turn for help.
7. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) You were improving.
(b) You could learn.
(c) They were good teachers.
(d) They cared.
8. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(a) Speaking skills.
(c) Life lessons.
(d) Teaching skills.
9. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) My Message; My Legacy.
(b) The Last Lecture.
(c) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(d) To My Children With Love.
10. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Love in the family.
(b) Life altering illnesses.
(c) Lessons learned from life.
(d) Writing successful books.
11. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
(a) The Children's Lottery.
(b) The Wife Lottery.
(c) The Education Lottery.
(d) The Parent Lottery.
12. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
13. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
14. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
15. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His liver.
(b) His colon.
(c) His prostate.
(d) His lungs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
2. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
3. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
4. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
5. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)