|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A jounalist.
(b) A student.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A Baptist.
2. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(a) WW II.
(c) Viet Nam.
(d) WW I.
3. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(b) Zero gravity.
4. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Make a video.
(b) Do a lecture at home.
(c) Spend more time with the family.
(d) Write a book.
5. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was preparing for the lecture.
(b) He was helping the family move.
(c) He was out with friends.
(d) He was in the hospital.
6. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(a) Mouthing off to her.
(b) Laughing with friends.
(d) Pulling her hair.
7. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a patient.
(b) Like a child.
(c) Like a scientist.
(d) Like a doctor.
8. What was Randy's wife's name?
9. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Create it.
(b) All of these.
(c) Find it.
(d) Forget about it.
10. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
11. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
(a) A white horse.
(b) A hot air balloon.
(c) A train.
(d) A carriage.
12. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
13. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
14. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
(a) His father.
(b) A professor.
(d) His sister.
15. Randy had no patience for ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
2. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
3. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
4. Why did Randy write this book?
5. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)