|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tumors did Randy have?
2. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(d) Zero gravity.
3. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
(a) She was amused by it.
(b) She was confused by it.
(c) She didn't like it.
(d) She loved it.
4. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a doctor.
(b) Like a child.
(c) Like a patient.
(d) Like a scientist.
5. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To stay alive.
(b) To forge new paths.
(c) All of these.
(d) To avoid pain.
6. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) How to solve problems.
(b) Their parents loved them.
(c) Where to turn for help.
(d) What their true worth is.
7. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
8. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Playing with some children.
(b) Visiting his sister.
(c) Drinking heavily.
(d) Giving a lecture.
9. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
(a) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) A professor.
10. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By singing a song.
(b) By recording a movie.
(c) By writing a book.
(d) By giving a lecture.
11. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) His parents.
(b) The computer.
(c) His teachers.
(d) An encyclopedia.
12. What kind of car did Randy drive?
13. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
14. How many children did Randy have?
15. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) He was in constant pain.
(b) The treatments didn't work.
(c) His wife had a breakdown.
(d) He lost liver function.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
2. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
3. Who helped Randy write this book?
4. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
5. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)