|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By recording a movie.
(b) By singing a song.
(c) By giving a lecture.
(d) By writing a book.
2. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Create it.
(b) All of these.
(c) Find it.
(d) Forget about it.
3. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
4. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
5. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) The Last Lecture.
(b) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(c) My Message; My Legacy.
(d) To My Children With Love.
6. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was in the hospital.
(b) He was out with friends.
(c) He was helping the family move.
(d) He was preparing for the lecture.
7. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(a) His students.
(c) Other patients.
(d) Hospital staff.
8. What kind of car did Randy drive?
9. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a patient.
(b) Like a doctor.
(c) Like a scientist.
(d) Like a child.
10. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(b) A lecture hall.
(d) A church.
11. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(d) Zero gravity.
12. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
(a) Polished it.
(b) Poured soda on it.
(c) Drew pictures on it.
(d) Ripped the cushion.
13. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(a) Pain killers.
14. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) His teachers.
(b) His parents.
(c) The computer.
(d) An encyclopedia.
15. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A student.
(c) A Baptist.
(d) A jounalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy paint in high school?
2. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
3. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
4. What year did Randy's father die?
5. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)