|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
2. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) The Theory of Relativity.
(b) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(c) Equation for area of a cone.
(d) Quadratic equation.
3. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 hours.
4. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By giving a lecture.
(b) By writing a book.
(c) By singing a song.
(d) By recording a movie.
5. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(a) Mouthing off to her.
(b) Pulling her hair.
(c) Laughing with friends.
6. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
7. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
(a) A slab of granite.
(b) An ice cube.
(c) A concrete floor.
(d) A brick wall.
8. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(a) Viet Nam.
(b) WW II.
(c) WW I.
9. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 5:00 pm.
(c) 12:00 Noon.
(d) 6:00 pm.
10. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A jounalist.
(c) A student.
(d) A Baptist.
11. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(a) TV segments.
12. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
(a) Share his story.
(b) Love his family.
(c) Work hard.
(d) Find a cure for others.
13. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) You were improving.
(b) You could learn.
(c) They were good teachers.
(d) They cared.
14. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) A death sentence.
(b) A wake up call.
(d) His legacy.
15. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Make a video.
(c) Spend more time with the family.
(d) Do a lecture at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
2. How many children did Randy have?
3. What did Randy paint in high school?
4. What did Randy learn from his coach?
5. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)