|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Randy's father die?
2. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 12:00 Noon.
(b) 6:00 pm.
(c) 8:00 am.
(d) 5:00 pm.
3. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
(a) Painted it.
(b) Stomped on it.
(c) Dropped it in a puddle.
(d) Threw it into the street.
4. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so accomplished.
(b) He was so happy.
(c) He was so young.
(d) He was so miserable.
5. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
(a) Drew pictures on it.
(b) Poured soda on it.
(c) Threw up.
(d) Ripped the cushion.
6. What was Randy's wife's name?
7. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Forget about it.
(b) Create it.
(c) Find it.
(d) All of these.
8. What did Randy paint in high school?
(a) His dog.
(b) His house.
(c) His door.
(d) His room.
9. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
10. How many tumors did Randy have?
11. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
(a) A concrete floor.
(b) An ice cube.
(c) A slab of granite.
(d) A brick wall.
12. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(c) All of these.
13. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
14. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a child.
(b) Like a scientist.
(c) Like a patient.
(d) Like a doctor.
15. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
(a) The Education Lottery.
(b) The Children's Lottery.
(c) The Wife Lottery.
(d) The Parent Lottery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
2. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
3. Who told Randy he was dying?
4. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
5. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)