|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at the end of the romantic get away?
(a) The kids got sick.
(b) Randy collapsed.
(c) They got more test results.
(d) Jai got pregnant.
2. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
(a) Talk her into medication.
(b) Keep her calm.
(c) Let her cry.
(d) Hold her hand.
3. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 6:00 pm.
(c) 12:00 Noon.
(d) 8:00 am.
4. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) His summer.
(b) His car.
(c) Some money.
(d) His job.
5. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His colon.
(b) His prostate.
(c) His liver.
(d) His lungs.
6. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Solve their problems.
(b) Tell them where to turn for help.
(c) Give them their true worth.
(d) Make sure they knew he loved them.
7. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so young.
(b) He was so miserable.
(c) He was so happy.
(d) He was so accomplished.
8. How many tumors did Randy have?
9. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(a) All of these.
10. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Computer technology.
(b) Family relationships.
(c) Virtual Reality.
11. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
12. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
(a) His abdomen.
(b) His chest.
(c) His side.
(d) All of these.
13. Randy had no patience for ___________.
14. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was in the hospital.
(b) He was helping the family move.
(c) He was preparing for the lecture.
(d) He was out with friends.
15. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Playing with some children.
(b) Drinking heavily.
(c) Visiting his sister.
(d) Giving a lecture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
2. Why did Randy write this book?
3. What year did Randy's father die?
4. Who told Randy he was dying?
5. What equation was on Randy's wall?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)