Short Answer Key
Introduction and Part I
1. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
2. How many tumors did Randy have?
3. Where did Randy have tumors?
4. What was Carnegie Mellon?
5. What was a lecture series based on?
Lessons learned from life.
6. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
Share his story.
7. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
8. How many children did Randy have?
9. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
He was so happy.
10. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
By giving a lecture.
11. Why did Randy write this book?
To record his lecture.
12. Who helped Randy write this book?
13. What was the lecture...
This section contains 1,913 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)