|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy bring up on stage during the lecture?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His children.
(d) His best friend.
2. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
(b) Star Wars.
(d) Star Trek.
3. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were a means to an end.
(b) They were like children.
(c) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(d) They were utilitarian devices.
4. What did Randy want his children to know he loved?
5. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Make a video.
(c) Spend more time with the family.
(d) Do a lecture at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
2. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
3. What reality did Randy finally have to face?
4. Why did Randy always file things?
5. What advice did John give Randy?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)