|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reality did Randy finally have to face?
(a) His lecture.
(b) His death.
(c) His children.
(d) His marriage.
2. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
(a) They didn't have high marks.
(b) They were graduate students.
(c) They weren't done with their coursework.
(d) They were beginners.
3. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a patient.
(b) Like a doctor.
(c) Like a scientist.
(d) Like a child.
4. To what did Randy compare time management?
(a) Space organizing.
(b) Setting alarms.
(c) Money management.
(d) Brick laying.
5. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
2. In what war did Randy's father serve?
3. What was Randy's last name?
4. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
5. Where did Randy meet his wife?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)