|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
2. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
(a) They didn't have high marks.
(b) They weren't done with their coursework.
(c) They were beginners.
(d) They were graduate students.
3. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To cope with his grief.
(b) To record his lecture.
(c) To share with his children.
(d) To make money for his family.
4. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
(a) He was a little bit angry.
(b) He was jealous.
(c) He was shocked and surprised.
(d) He was happy to have helped.
5. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
(a) Drew pictures on it.
(b) Threw up.
(c) Poured soda on it.
(d) Ripped the cushion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
2. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
3. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
4. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
5. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)