|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
(a) Government branches.
(b) The university.
(c) All of these.
(d) Big corporations.
2. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 5:00 pm.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 12:00 Noon.
3. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so miserable.
(b) He was so accomplished.
(c) He was so happy.
(d) He was so young.
4. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
(a) A deposit.
(b) An address.
(c) A phone number.
(d) An itinerary.
5. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
(a) Get a tutor.
(b) Get a therapist.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Get a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What took away Randy's optimism?
2. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
3. Where was Randy when men walked on the moon?
4. How did Randy feel about the attention his lecture got from others?
5. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)