|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose passion did Randy want his children to follow?
(a) Their own.
(d) All of these
2. Who gave Randy the idea to motivate his students in 1997?
(a) His wife.
(b) A colleague.
(c) His boss.
(d) His mother.
3. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(b) A church.
(d) A lecture hall.
4. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
(a) A brick wall.
(b) A slab of granite.
(c) An ice cube.
(d) A concrete floor.
5. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) His parents helped him.
(b) He found his wife.
(c) He never gave up.
(d) He had great teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Randy drive?
2. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
3. Who created Storytelling Alice?
4. What could students make by using Alice?
5. How did Randy say one got experience?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)