|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
(a) She wanted him to spend time with her.
(b) She didn't want others to know of his illness.
(c) She didn't want him overworked.
(d) She didn't want the children to know.
2. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being earnest.
(b) Being happy.
(c) Being busy.
(d) Being tolerant.
3. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
(b) He could pretend he was a father figure.
(c) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
(d) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
4. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) His legacy.
(c) A death sentence.
(d) A wake up call.
5. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
2. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
3. Why was Randy not worried about his wife after his death?
4. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
5. Who helped Randy write this book?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)