|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy's wife's name?
2. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Computer technology.
(c) Family relationships.
(d) Virtual Reality.
3. How did Randy feel about cliche's?
(a) He was confused by them.
(b) He loved them.
(c) He was amused by them.
(d) He hated them.
4. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His teacher.
5. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy display his pictures at his lecture?
2. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
3. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
4. What did Randy want his children to know he loved?
5. Where was Randy when men walked on the moon?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)