|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
(b) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
(c) He could pretend he was a father figure.
(d) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
2. Why did Randy leave separate messages for his children?
(a) To show his love.
(b) All of these.
(c) To make them feel special.
(d) To leave a piece of him with them.
3. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
4. What did Randy have the audience do for the person he brought up on stage?
(a) Blow kisses.
5. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
2. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
3. Why did Randy always file things?
4. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
5. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)