|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
(a) Threw up.
(b) Ripped the cushion.
(c) Drew pictures on it.
(d) Poured soda on it.
2. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Computer technology.
(c) Virtual Reality.
(d) Family relationships.
3. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
(a) A slab of granite.
(b) A brick wall.
(c) An ice cube.
(d) A concrete floor.
4. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a doctor.
(b) Like a patient.
(c) Like a child.
(d) Like a scientist.
5. Where did Randy meet his wife?
(a) A beach.
(b) A university.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Randy have tumors?
2. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
3. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
4. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
5. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)