|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most popular prop at Randy's lecture?
(a) The music.
(b) The pictures.
(c) The whip.
(d) The stuffed animals.
2. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Where to turn for help.
(b) How to solve problems.
(c) Their parents loved them.
(d) What their true worth is.
3. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
(a) Drew pictures on it.
(b) Ripped the cushion.
(c) Poured soda on it.
(d) Polished it.
4. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To forge new paths.
(b) All of these.
(c) To stay alive.
(d) To avoid pain.
5. Why did Randy return some letters when he was in college?
(a) They were addressed to his full name.
(b) They were from someone he had not met.
(c) They were from his mother.
(d) They were not posted correctly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Carnegie Mellon?
2. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
3. Who helped Randy write this book?
4. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
5. What kind of thinker was Randy?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)