|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) A wake up call.
(b) His legacy.
(c) A death sentence.
2. Why was Randy grateful for his cancer?
(a) It let him prepare for his death.
(b) It brought him to God.
(c) It gave him new perspective.
(d) It showed him his strength.
3. For whom did Randy really write his message about dreams?
(a) His wife.
(b) All of these.
(c) His children.
(d) His students.
4. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
5. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) Equation for area of a cone.
(b) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(c) Quadratic equation.
(d) The Theory of Relativity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
2. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
3. Where did Randy have tumors?
4. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
5. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)