|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Writing successful books.
(b) Love in the family.
(c) Life altering illnesses.
(d) Lessons learned from life.
2. When did Tommy fulfill his dream?
3. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(a) Pulling her hair.
(b) Mouthing off to her.
(d) Laughing with friends.
4. Who gave Randy the idea to motivate his students in 1997?
(a) His wife.
(b) A colleague.
(c) His mother.
(d) His boss.
5. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) What their true worth is.
(b) How to solve problems.
(c) Their parents loved them.
(d) Where to turn for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy cut off telemarketers?
2. What did students learn about while using Alice?
3. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
4. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
5. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)