|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Randy drive?
2. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) You were improving.
(b) They cared.
(c) They were good teachers.
(d) You could learn.
3. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
(a) To add a new function.
(b) To market to more people.
(c) To change the way students looked at it.
(d) To make it more fun for girls.
4. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
(a) Painted it.
(b) Stomped on it.
(c) Threw it into the street.
(d) Dropped it in a puddle.
5. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(d) Pain killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
2. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
3. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
4. Randy had no patience for ___________.
5. Why did Randy cut off telemarketers?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)