|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Tommy?
(a) Randy's student.
(b) Randy's roommate.
(c) Randy's high school friend.
(d) Randy's colleague.
2. What surprised Randy about his students in 1997?
(a) They went above and beyond his expectations.
(b) The didn't know the basics of the subject.
(c) They didn't like to learn.
(d) They were not respectful of him.
3. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) His legacy.
(b) A wake up call.
(c) A death sentence.
4. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) His parents.
(b) The computer.
(c) An encyclopedia.
(d) His teachers.
5. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so young.
(b) He was so miserable.
(c) He was so happy.
(d) He was so accomplished.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
2. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
3. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
4. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
5. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)