|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did John give Randy?
(a) Everyone is struggling.
(b) Everyone has bad in them.
(c) Everyone can be loved.
(d) Everyone can surprise you.
2. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To forge new paths.
(b) All of these.
(c) To stay alive.
(d) To avoid pain.
3. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
4. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
(a) He missed a few class times.
(b) He told them their work wasn't good enough.
(c) He graded on a curve.
(d) He brought in talent scouts.
5. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Randy drive?
2. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
3. How many children did Randy have?
4. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
5. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)