|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
(a) An address.
(b) An itinerary.
(c) A deposit.
(d) A phone number.
2. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(b) They were utilitarian devices.
(c) They were a means to an end.
(d) They were like children.
3. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(d) TV segments.
4. What did Randy invite Tommy to join?
(a) His study branch.
(b) His car pool.
(c) His research team.
(d) His monitoring group.
5. How many tumors did Randy have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
2. Why did Randy return some letters when he was in college?
3. How many children did Randy have?
4. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
5. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)