|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
2. What year did Randy's father die?
3. How many students did Randy have in 1997?
4. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
(a) He was a part of it.
(b) It would never happen again.
(c) Greater things were coming.
(d) Nothing was impossible.
5. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
(a) Get a therapist.
(b) Get a tutor.
(c) Get a doctor.
(d) Get a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
2. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
3. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
4. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
5. Where was Randy when men walked on the moon?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)