|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy paint in high school?
(a) His house.
(b) His dog.
(c) His room.
(d) His door.
2. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
(a) Hold her hand.
(b) Talk her into medication.
(c) Let her cry.
(d) Keep her calm.
3. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(a) His students.
(c) Other patients.
(d) Hospital staff.
4. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were like children.
(b) They were utilitarian devices.
(c) They were a means to an end.
(d) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
5. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
(a) To try and be just like her mother.
(b) To choose a man like her father.
(c) To not worry about what others think of her.
(d) To look at what men did, not what they said.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy make his students check at the door of his classroom?
2. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
3. What year did Randy's father die?
4. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
5. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)