|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
(a) Making his last days easier.
(b) Letting him leave a legacy.
(c) Enriching his students even after he was gone.
(d) Allowing him to create the lecture.
2. How did Randy describe being hip?
(a) It was short term.
(b) It was tainted.
(c) It was all consuming.
(d) It was selfish.
3. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His seating position.
(b) His outfit.
(c) His images.
(d) His words.
4. How did Randy's landlord get hurt?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) He got in a fight.
(c) He fell down the stairs.
(d) He was shot in the back.
5. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could pretend he was a father figure.
(b) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
(c) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
(d) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Randy drive?
2. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
3. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
4. What advice did John give Randy?
5. How did Randy describe cars?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)