|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
2. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) All of these.
(b) Find it.
(c) Forget about it.
(d) Create it.
3. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
(a) Slurping his soup.
(b) Tipping his chair back.
(c) Swearing when angry.
(d) Biting his nails.
4. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His seating position.
(b) His outfit.
(c) His images.
(d) His words.
5. What did Randy say was one of his prime lessons in life concerning time?
(a) He had to take breaks.
(b) He had to delegate.
(c) He had to make time.
(d) He had to follow a schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
2. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
3. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
4. How did Randy describe cars?
5. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)