|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Spend more time with the family.
(c) Make a video.
(d) Do a lecture at home.
2. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(a) A church.
(c) A lecture hall.
3. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(c) Zero gravity.
4. What was Randy's wife's name?
5. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) All of these.
(b) Forget about it.
(c) Find it.
(d) Create it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
2. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
3. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
4. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
5. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)