|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
(a) She was in debt.
(b) She was angry with her mother.
(c) She was sick.
(d) She had homework.
2. What kind of car did Randy drive?
3. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(b) Pain killers.
4. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
2. What was Carnegie Mellon?
3. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
4. What did Randy make his students check at the door of his classroom?
5. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)