|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
(a) He was happy to have helped.
(b) He was a little bit angry.
(c) He was shocked and surprised.
(d) He was jealous.
2. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
3. What surprised Randy about his students in 1997?
(a) The didn't know the basics of the subject.
(b) They went above and beyond his expectations.
(c) They were not respectful of him.
(d) They didn't like to learn.
4. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
(a) They weren't done with their coursework.
(b) They were beginners.
(c) They were graduate students.
(d) They didn't have high marks.
5. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His lungs.
(b) His prostate.
(c) His colon.
(d) His liver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What equation was on Randy's wall?
2. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
3. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
4. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
5. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)