|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what did Randy compare time management?
(a) Setting alarms.
(b) Space organizing.
(c) Brick laying.
(d) Money management.
2. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) An orderly.
(b) His own self.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A doctor.
3. How did Randy say one got experience?
(a) By not getting what they wanted.
(b) By looking for lessons in everything.
(c) By living.
(d) By working hard.
4. What was Alice?
(a) A teaching tool.
(b) A virtual reality program.
(c) A robot.
(d) A computer hub.
5. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
(a) A slab of granite.
(b) An ice cube.
(c) A brick wall.
(d) A concrete floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
2. What surprised Randy about his students in 1997?
3. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
4. What advice did John give Randy?
5. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)