|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
(a) Get a therapist.
(b) Get a tutor.
(c) Get a doctor.
(d) Get a job.
2. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
(a) Their friend.
(b) A counselor.
(c) The children.
(d) Randy's boss.
3. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
(a) Drew pictures on it.
(b) Poured soda on it.
(c) Ripped the cushion.
(d) Polished it.
4. Who helped Randy write this book?
5. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
(a) Dropped it in a puddle.
(b) Stomped on it.
(c) Threw it into the street.
(d) Painted it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
2. What took away Randy's optimism?
3. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
4. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
5. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)