|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
(a) She was in debt.
(b) She had homework.
(c) She was sick.
(d) She was angry with her mother.
2. What could students make by using Alice?
(a) Computer chips.
(b) Test modules.
(d) Memory boards.
3. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) My Message; My Legacy.
(b) The Last Lecture.
(c) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(d) To My Children With Love.
4. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(b) Quadratic equation.
(c) Equation for area of a cone.
(d) The Theory of Relativity.
5. How many students did Randy have in 1997?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
3. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
4. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
5. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)