|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Do a lecture at home.
(b) Spend more time with the family.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Make a video.
2. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) Equation for area of a cone.
(b) The Theory of Relativity.
(c) Quadratic equation.
(d) The Pythagorean Theorem.
3. What happened at the end of the romantic get away?
(a) Randy collapsed.
(b) The kids got sick.
(c) They got more test results.
(d) Jai got pregnant.
4. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(b) Laughing with friends.
(c) Pulling her hair.
(d) Mouthing off to her.
5. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were a means to an end.
(b) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(c) They were like children.
(d) They were utilitarian devices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
2. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
3. What kind of car did Randy drive?
4. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
5. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)