|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
(b) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
(c) He could pretend he was a father figure.
(d) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
2. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His lungs.
(b) His liver.
(c) His colon.
(d) His prostate.
3. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(a) Pulling her hair.
(b) Laughing with friends.
(d) Mouthing off to her.
4. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
(b) All of these.
5. What kind of car did Randy drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
2. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
3. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
4. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
5. How many tumors did Randy have?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)