|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His lungs.
(b) His prostate.
(c) His colon.
(d) His liver.
2. What was Randy's wife's name?
3. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Family relationships.
(b) Computer technology.
(d) Virtual Reality.
4. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
(b) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
(c) He could pretend he was a father figure.
(d) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
5. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
(a) Mouthing off to her.
(b) Laughing with friends.
(c) Pulling her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Randy's father die?
2. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
3. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
4. What took away Randy's optimism?
5. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)