|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Give them their true worth.
(b) Tell them where to turn for help.
(c) Solve their problems.
(d) Make sure they knew he loved them.
2. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 12:00 Noon.
(c) 8:00 am.
(d) 6:00 pm.
3. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Visiting his sister.
(b) Giving a lecture.
(c) Drinking heavily.
(d) Playing with some children.
4. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 hours.
5. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) A wake up call.
(b) His legacy.
(c) A death sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
2. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
3. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
4. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
5. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)