|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) His own self.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An orderly.
(d) A nurse.
2. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Drinking heavily.
(b) Visiting his sister.
(c) Giving a lecture.
(d) Playing with some children.
3. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
4. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To record his lecture.
(b) To share with his children.
(c) To make money for his family.
(d) To cope with his grief.
5. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) What their true worth is.
(b) Where to turn for help.
(c) How to solve problems.
(d) Their parents loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
2. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
3. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
4. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
5. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)