|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To avoid pain.
(b) All of these.
(c) To forge new paths.
(d) To stay alive.
2. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
3. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) He found his wife.
(b) He had great teachers.
(c) He never gave up.
(d) His parents helped him.
4. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 12:00 Noon.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 5:00 pm.
(d) 6:00 pm.
5. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a patient.
(b) Like a child.
(c) Like a doctor.
(d) Like a scientist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Randy he was dying?
2. What did Randy's mom teach?
3. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
4. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
5. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)