|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To cope with his grief.
(b) To make money for his family.
(c) To record his lecture.
(d) To share with his children.
2. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(b) Pain killers.
3. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) You could learn.
(b) You were improving.
(c) They cared.
(d) They were good teachers.
4. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Make a video.
(b) Do a lecture at home.
(c) Spend more time with the family.
(d) Write a book.
5. What did Randy's mom teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
2. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
3. How did Randy describe cars?
4. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
5. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)