|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So he could fulfill one last dream.
(b) So they could be ain a country setting.
(c) So his wife could be near her family.
(d) So the payment would be less.
2. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Virtual Reality.
(b) Computer technology.
(d) Family relationships.
3. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were like children.
(b) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(c) They were a means to an end.
(d) They were utilitarian devices.
4. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
(a) His father.
(b) A professor.
(d) His sister.
5. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
2. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
3. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
4. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
5. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)