|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Visiting his sister.
(b) Giving a lecture.
(c) Playing with some children.
(d) Drinking heavily.
2. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
3. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By singing a song.
(b) By recording a movie.
(c) By giving a lecture.
(d) By writing a book.
4. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Love in the family.
(b) Writing successful books.
(c) Lessons learned from life.
(d) Life altering illnesses.
5. What was Randy's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
2. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
3. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
4. What equation was on Randy's wall?
5. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)