|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) Winston Churchill.
2. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(c) All of these.
3. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A university.
(b) A city.
(c) A company.
(d) A carnival.
4. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
5. What was Randy's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
2. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
3. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
4. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
5. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)