|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were like children.
(b) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(c) They were utilitarian devices.
(d) They were a means to an end.
2. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
3. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) They were good teachers.
(b) You could learn.
(c) They cared.
(d) You were improving.
4. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) An encyclopedia.
(b) His parents.
(c) His teachers.
(d) The computer.
5. Where did Randy meet his wife?
(a) A bar.
(b) A university.
(c) A beach.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
2. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
3. What did Randy learn from his coach?
4. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
5. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)