|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
2. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
(a) Work hard.
(b) Share his story.
(c) Love his family.
(d) Find a cure for others.
3. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) He had great teachers.
(b) His parents helped him.
(c) He found his wife.
(d) He never gave up.
4. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) He was in constant pain.
(b) His wife had a breakdown.
(c) The treatments didn't work.
(d) He lost liver function.
5. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Giving a lecture.
(b) Visiting his sister.
(c) Drinking heavily.
(d) Playing with some children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy describe cars?
2. Why did Randy write this book?
3. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
4. What did Randy paint in high school?
5. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)