|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) His wife had a breakdown.
(b) He lost liver function.
(c) He was in constant pain.
(d) The treatments didn't work.
2. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(a) TV segments.
3. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
(a) A counselor.
(b) Randy's boss.
(c) The children.
(d) Their friend.
4. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Do a lecture at home.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Make a video.
(d) Spend more time with the family.
5. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a patient.
(b) Like a doctor.
(c) Like a scientist.
(d) Like a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
2. Where did Randy meet his wife?
3. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
4. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
5. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)