|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To stay alive.
(b) To avoid pain.
(c) To forge new paths.
(d) All of these.
2. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(a) TV segments.
3. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) His summer.
(b) Some money.
(c) His job.
(d) His car.
4. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were utilitarian devices.
(b) They were a means to an end.
(c) They were like children.
(d) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
5. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(c) Zero gravity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
2. What kind of thinker was Randy?
3. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
4. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
5. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)