|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A carnival.
(b) A company.
(c) A university.
(d) A city.
2. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(a) All of these.
3. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) His parents helped him.
(b) He found his wife.
(c) He had great teachers.
(d) He never gave up.
4. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To stay alive.
(b) To forge new paths.
(c) To avoid pain.
(d) All of these.
5. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
(a) Poured soda on it.
(b) Ripped the cushion.
(c) Drew pictures on it.
(d) Polished it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
2. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
3. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
4. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
5. What did Randy paint in high school?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)