|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(b) A lecture hall.
(d) A church.
2. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
3. Who helped Randy write this book?
4. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A colleague.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A friend.
(d) A student.
5. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
(a) Let her cry.
(b) Hold her hand.
(c) Keep her calm.
(d) Talk her into medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
2. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
3. In what war did Randy's father serve?
4. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
5. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)