|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(d) Zero gravity.
2. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(b) Equation for area of a cone.
(c) Quadratic equation.
(d) The Theory of Relativity.
3. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
(a) Threw it into the street.
(b) Dropped it in a puddle.
(c) Painted it.
(d) Stomped on it.
4. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) He never gave up.
(b) He found his wife.
(c) His parents helped him.
(d) He had great teachers.
5. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Forget about it.
(b) All of these.
(c) Find it.
(d) Create it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
2. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
3. What did Randy learn from his coach?
4. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
5. In what war did Randy's father serve?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)