|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
(a) She didn't want others to know of his illness.
(b) She wanted him to spend time with her.
(c) She didn't want the children to know.
(d) She didn't want him overworked.
2. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(b) Hospital staff.
(c) Other patients.
(d) His students.
3. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
(a) Randy's boss.
(b) Their friend.
(c) The children.
(d) A counselor.
4. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Playing with some children.
(b) Giving a lecture.
(c) Drinking heavily.
(d) Visiting his sister.
5. What did Randy's mom teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
2. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
3. Who helped Randy write this book?
4. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
5. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)