|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So his wife could be near her family.
(b) So he could fulfill one last dream.
(c) So they could be ain a country setting.
(d) So the payment would be less.
2. Who helped Randy write this book?
3. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
4. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
5. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
(a) His abdomen.
(b) His chest.
(c) His side.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
2. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
3. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
4. Randy had no patience for ___________.
5. What equation was on Randy's wall?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)