|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A friend.
(b) A student.
(c) A colleague.
(d) A neighbor.
2. What sport did Randy love most?
3. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An orderly.
(c) His own self.
(d) A nurse.
4. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
5. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
(a) Poured soda on it.
(b) Ripped the cushion.
(c) Drew pictures on it.
(d) Polished it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
2. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
3. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
4. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
5. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)