|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Their parents loved them.
(b) What their true worth is.
(c) How to solve problems.
(d) Where to turn for help.
2. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
3. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A white horse.
(c) A hot air balloon.
(d) A train.
4. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
5. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
(a) His side.
(b) All of these.
(c) His abdomen.
(d) His chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Randy he was dying?
2. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
3. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
4. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
5. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)