|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) He was in constant pain.
(b) His wife had a breakdown.
(c) The treatments didn't work.
(d) He lost liver function.
2. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
3. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) His father.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) His grandfather.
4. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Find it.
(b) All of these.
(c) Create it.
(d) Forget about it.
5. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So he could fulfill one last dream.
(b) So the payment would be less.
(c) So his wife could be near her family.
(d) So they could be ain a country setting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
2. What was Randy's wife's name?
3. What did Randy learn from his coach?
4. Why did Randy write this book?
5. Who helped Randy write this book?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)