|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
(a) Share his story.
(b) Work hard.
(c) Love his family.
(d) Find a cure for others.
2. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
(b) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
(c) He could pretend he was a father figure.
(d) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
3. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
(c) Long distance.
(d) Hot and heavy.
4. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
2. How did Randy describe cars?
3. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
4. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
5. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)