|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
(a) She didn't want him overworked.
(b) She didn't want others to know of his illness.
(c) She wanted him to spend time with her.
(d) She didn't want the children to know.
2. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
3. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 months.
4. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a patient.
(b) Like a scientist.
(c) Like a doctor.
(d) Like a child.
5. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) His wife had a breakdown.
(b) He was in constant pain.
(c) He lost liver function.
(d) The treatments didn't work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
2. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
3. What was a lecture series based on?
4. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
5. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)