|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(a) Other patients.
(b) Hospital staff.
(d) His students.
2. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) All of these.
(b) To stay alive.
(c) To avoid pain.
(d) To forge new paths.
3. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) He had great teachers.
(b) He never gave up.
(c) He found his wife.
(d) His parents helped him.
4. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) They were good teachers.
(b) They cared.
(c) You were improving.
(d) You could learn.
5. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
(a) A white horse.
(b) A train.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A hot air balloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Randy he was dying?
2. What did Randy paint in high school?
3. What happened at the end of the romantic get away?
4. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
5. What was Carnegie Mellon?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)