|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
(a) Work hard.
(b) Love his family.
(c) Share his story.
(d) Find a cure for others.
2. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His mother.
3. What year did Randy's father die?
4. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
5. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(a) Other patients.
(b) His students.
(c) Hospital staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
2. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
3. Who helped Randy write this book?
4. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
5. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)