|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Forget about it.
(b) All of these.
(c) Create it.
(d) Find it.
2. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
3. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
4. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A student.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A friend.
(d) A colleague.
5. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
(a) Threw up.
(b) Ripped the cushion.
(c) Drew pictures on it.
(d) Poured soda on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
2. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
3. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
4. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
5. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)