|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
(a) Find a cure for others.
(b) Share his story.
(c) Love his family.
(d) Work hard.
2. Randy had no patience for ___________.
3. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(c) Pain killers.
4. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) He never gave up.
(b) He found his wife.
(c) His parents helped him.
(d) He had great teachers.
5. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Their parents loved them.
(b) What their true worth is.
(c) Where to turn for help.
(d) How to solve problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Randy drive?
2. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
3. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
4. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
5. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)