|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy paint in high school?
(a) His dog.
(b) His room.
(c) His house.
(d) His door.
2. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To stay alive.
(b) All of these.
(c) To avoid pain.
(d) To forge new paths.
3. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So they could be ain a country setting.
(b) So the payment would be less.
(c) So his wife could be near her family.
(d) So he could fulfill one last dream.
4. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
5. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
2. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
3. Where did Randy have tumors?
4. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
5. Who helped Randy write this book?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)