|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) You could learn.
(b) They cared.
(c) You were improving.
(d) They were good teachers.
2. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(b) Life lessons.
(c) Teaching skills.
(d) Speaking skills.
3. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) He lost liver function.
(b) He was in constant pain.
(c) The treatments didn't work.
(d) His wife had a breakdown.
4. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So he could fulfill one last dream.
(b) So his wife could be near her family.
(c) So the payment would be less.
(d) So they could be ain a country setting.
5. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Randy had no patience for ___________.
2. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
3. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
4. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
5. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)