|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
(a) Find a cure for others.
(b) Love his family.
(c) Share his story.
(d) Work hard.
2. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Do a lecture at home.
(b) Make a video.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Spend more time with the family.
3. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(a) Hospital staff.
(b) Other patients.
(c) His students.
4. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
(a) She didn't want the children to know.
(b) She didn't want others to know of his illness.
(c) She didn't want him overworked.
(d) She wanted him to spend time with her.
5. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(b) TV segments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
2. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
3. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
4. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
5. What was Randy's wife's name?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)