|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
(a) A hot air balloon.
(b) A white horse.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A train.
2. What was Randy's wife's name?
3. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(b) They were utilitarian devices.
(c) They were a means to an end.
(d) They were like children.
4. How many tumors did Randy have?
5. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By giving a lecture.
(b) By writing a book.
(c) By singing a song.
(d) By recording a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
2. What kind of thinker was Randy?
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. What year did Randy's father die?
5. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)