|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Forget about it.
(b) Create it.
(c) Find it.
(d) All of these.
2. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(a) TV segments.
3. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(a) Teaching skills.
(c) Speaking skills.
(d) Life lessons.
4. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) His job.
(b) His car.
(c) Some money.
(d) His summer.
5. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) The Theory of Relativity.
(b) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(c) Equation for area of a cone.
(d) Quadratic equation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Randy drive?
2. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
3. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
4. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
5. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)