|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
2. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a scientist.
(b) Like a child.
(c) Like a patient.
(d) Like a doctor.
3. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Where to turn for help.
(b) What their true worth is.
(c) How to solve problems.
(d) Their parents loved them.
4. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To make money for his family.
(b) To share with his children.
(c) To record his lecture.
(d) To cope with his grief.
5. What kind of car did Randy drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
2. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
3. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
4. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
5. Randy had no patience for ___________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)