|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Randy love most?
2. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) The Theory of Relativity.
(b) Quadratic equation.
(c) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(d) Equation for area of a cone.
3. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
(a) Love his family.
(b) Find a cure for others.
(c) Work hard.
(d) Share his story.
4. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
5. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
(a) She loved it.
(b) She didn't like it.
(c) She was confused by it.
(d) She was amused by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
2. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
3. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
4. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
5. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)