|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
2. What was Randy's wife's name?
3. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(d) All of these.
4. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
(a) Be good people.
(b) Be there for his children.
(c) Remember him fondly.
(d) Comfort his wife.
5. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(a) Hospital staff.
(b) His students.
(c) Other patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
2. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
3. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
4. What kind of thinker was Randy?
5. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)