|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To cope with his grief.
(b) To record his lecture.
(c) To share with his children.
(d) To make money for his family.
2. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Their parents loved them.
(b) Where to turn for help.
(c) How to solve problems.
(d) What their true worth is.
3. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) You could learn.
(b) They were good teachers.
(c) They cared.
(d) You were improving.
4. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
5. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Computer technology.
(b) Family relationships.
(c) Virtual Reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What took away Randy's optimism?
2. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
3. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
4. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
5. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)