|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) All of these.
(b) Find it.
(c) Create it.
(d) Forget about it.
2. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so happy.
(b) He was so miserable.
(c) He was so accomplished.
(d) He was so young.
3. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His outfit.
(b) His words.
(c) His images.
(d) His seating position.
4. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(a) A lecture hall.
(d) A church.
5. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(b) Family relationships.
(c) Virtual Reality.
(d) Computer technology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
2. What took away Randy's optimism?
3. What sport did Randy love most?
4. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
5. Who helped Randy write this book?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)