|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A carnival.
(b) A university.
(c) A company.
(d) A city.
2. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) They were good teachers.
(b) You could learn.
(c) They cared.
(d) You were improving.
3. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
4. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was preparing for the lecture.
(b) He was out with friends.
(c) He was in the hospital.
(d) He was helping the family move.
5. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
(a) Share his story.
(b) Work hard.
(c) Find a cure for others.
(d) Love his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
2. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
3. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
4. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
5. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)