|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(b) Speaking skills.
(c) Life lessons.
(d) Teaching skills.
2. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(c) All of these.
3. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) A wake up call.
(c) His legacy.
(d) A death sentence.
4. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
5. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By singing a song.
(b) By writing a book.
(c) By recording a movie.
(d) By giving a lecture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
2. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
3. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
4. Why did Randy write this book?
5. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)