|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Tell them where to turn for help.
(b) Give them their true worth.
(c) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(d) Solve their problems.
3. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) An encyclopedia.
(b) His parents.
(c) The computer.
(d) His teachers.
4. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(c) All of these.
5. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 12:00 Noon.
(b) 5:00 pm.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 8:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
2. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
3. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
4. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
5. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)