|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(a) Viet Nam.
(b) WW II.
(d) WW I.
4. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Forget about it.
(b) Create it.
(c) Find it.
(d) All of these.
5. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(b) His legacy.
(c) A death sentence.
(d) A wake up call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
2. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
3. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
4. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
5. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)