|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His images.
(b) His outfit.
(c) His words.
(d) His seating position.
2. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To record his lecture.
(b) To make money for his family.
(c) To cope with his grief.
(d) To share with his children.
3. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
4. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(d) Pain killers.
5. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) His job.
(b) His summer.
(c) His car.
(d) Some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy paint in high school?
2. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
3. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
4. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
5. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)