|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By singing a song.
(b) By writing a book.
(c) By giving a lecture.
(d) By recording a movie.
2. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) His car.
(b) His summer.
(c) Some money.
(d) His job.
3. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Where to turn for help.
(b) How to solve problems.
(c) Their parents loved them.
(d) What their true worth is.
4. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His lungs.
(b) His colon.
(c) His liver.
(d) His prostate.
5. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
2. What kind of thinker was Randy?
3. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
4. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
5. Who helped Randy write this book?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)