|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A Baptist.
(c) A student.
(d) A jounalist.
2. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(b) Virtual Reality.
(c) Computer technology.
(d) Family relationships.
3. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Spend more time with the family.
(b) Do a lecture at home.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Make a video.
4. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
(a) A counselor.
(b) Their friend.
(c) Randy's boss.
(d) The children.
5. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
(a) Work hard.
(b) Share his story.
(c) Find a cure for others.
(d) Love his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of thinker was Randy?
2. What took away Randy's optimism?
3. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
4. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
5. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)