|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
(a) The children.
(b) A counselor.
(c) Randy's boss.
(d) Their friend.
2. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A jounalist.
(b) A Baptist.
(c) A student.
(d) A teacher.
3. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(a) Life lessons.
(b) Speaking skills.
(d) Teaching skills.
4. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Virtual Reality.
(b) Family relationships.
(c) Computer technology.
5. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) You could learn.
(b) You were improving.
(c) They cared.
(d) They were good teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy's wife's name?
2. Who helped Randy write this book?
3. What sport did Randy love most?
4. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
5. In what war did Randy's father serve?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)