|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Love in the family.
(b) Writing successful books.
(c) Lessons learned from life.
(d) Life altering illnesses.
2. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
(a) The Education Lottery.
(b) The Children's Lottery.
(c) The Parent Lottery.
(d) The Wife Lottery.
3. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
4. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
(a) She wanted him to spend time with her.
(b) She didn't want others to know of his illness.
(c) She didn't want him overworked.
(d) She didn't want the children to know.
5. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(b) A church.
(d) A lecture hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
2. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
3. What did Randy's mom teach?
4. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
5. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)