|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Give them their true worth.
(b) Tell them where to turn for help.
(c) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(d) Solve their problems.
2. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A university.
(b) A carnival.
(c) A city.
(d) A company.
3. Who helped Randy write this book?
4. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
5. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(a) A church.
(c) A lecture hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What equation was on Randy's wall?
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
3. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
4. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
5. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)