|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy's wife's name?
2. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Solve their problems.
(b) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(c) Tell them where to turn for help.
(d) Give them their true worth.
3. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
(a) The card catalogue.
(c) The local newspaper.
(d) The World Book Encyclopedia.
4. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) My Message; My Legacy.
(b) The Last Lecture.
(c) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(d) To My Children With Love.
5. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
(a) Their friend.
(b) The children.
(c) A counselor.
(d) Randy's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
2. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
3. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
4. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
5. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)