|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
2. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(c) All of these.
3. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
4. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
5. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(a) Life lessons.
(b) Speaking skills.
(c) Teaching skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
2. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
3. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
4. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
5. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)