|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
(a) She didn't want others to know of his illness.
(b) She didn't want the children to know.
(c) She didn't want him overworked.
(d) She wanted him to spend time with her.
4. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Make a video.
(c) Do a lecture at home.
(d) Spend more time with the family.
5. How many children did Randy have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
2. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
3. What kind of thinker was Randy?
4. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
5. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)