|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A Baptist.
(b) A jounalist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A student.
2. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) An encyclopedia.
(b) The computer.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His parents.
3. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
4. Who helped Randy write this book?
5. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So his wife could be near her family.
(b) So they could be ain a country setting.
(c) So the payment would be less.
(d) So he could fulfill one last dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Carnegie Mellon?
2. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
3. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
4. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
5. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)