|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) To My Children With Love.
(b) My Message; My Legacy.
(c) The Last Lecture.
(d) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
2. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
3. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
4. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
5. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A jounalist.
(b) A Baptist.
(c) A student.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
2. What sport did Randy love most?
3. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
4. Who helped Randy write this book?
5. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)