|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
(a) Love his family.
(b) Work hard.
(c) Share his story.
(d) Find a cure for others.
2. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A university.
(b) A company.
(c) A city.
(d) A carnival.
3. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(a) All of these.
4. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
(a) She didn't want the children to know.
(b) She didn't want him overworked.
(c) She didn't want others to know of his illness.
(d) She wanted him to spend time with her.
5. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(d) TV segments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
2. Why did Randy write this book?
3. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
4. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
5. What was Randy's wife's name?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)