|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(d) TV segments.
2. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
3. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Life altering illnesses.
(b) Love in the family.
(c) Lessons learned from life.
(d) Writing successful books.
4. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A university.
(b) A city.
(c) A carnival.
(d) A company.
5. What was Randy's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
2. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
3. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
4. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
5. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)