|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To record his lecture.
(b) To make money for his family.
(c) To cope with his grief.
(d) To share with his children.
2. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) A death sentence.
(c) A wake up call.
(d) His legacy.
3. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By giving a lecture.
(b) By recording a movie.
(c) By singing a song.
(d) By writing a book.
4. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Love in the family.
(b) Lessons learned from life.
(c) Life altering illnesses.
(d) Writing successful books.
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
2. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
3. What kind of thinker was Randy?
4. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
5. What was Randy's wife's name?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)