|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
(a) The children.
(b) A counselor.
(c) Their friend.
(d) Randy's boss.
2. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So his wife could be near her family.
(b) So they could be ain a country setting.
(c) So the payment would be less.
(d) So he could fulfill one last dream.
3. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To make money for his family.
(b) To record his lecture.
(c) To cope with his grief.
(d) To share with his children.
4. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
(a) She didn't want others to know of his illness.
(b) She didn't want the children to know.
(c) She didn't want him overworked.
(d) She wanted him to spend time with her.
5. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Randy have?
2. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
3. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
4. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
5. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)