|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By recording a movie.
(b) By singing a song.
(c) By writing a book.
(d) By giving a lecture.
2. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
3. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) His wife had a breakdown.
(b) The treatments didn't work.
(c) He lost liver function.
(d) He was in constant pain.
4. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(a) Pain killers.
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Randy have?
2. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
3. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
4. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
5. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)