|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
2. Who helped Randy write this book?
3. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(a) All of these.
4. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His liver.
(b) His colon.
(c) His lungs.
(d) His prostate.
5. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) A wake up call.
(b) A death sentence.
(c) His legacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
2. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
3. What was Randy's wife's name?
4. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
5. How many tumors did Randy have?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)