|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) The treatments didn't work.
(b) He was in constant pain.
(c) He lost liver function.
(d) His wife had a breakdown.
2. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so miserable.
(b) He was so accomplished.
(c) He was so happy.
(d) He was so young.
3. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
4. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His words.
(b) His seating position.
(c) His images.
(d) His outfit.
5. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
2. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
3. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
4. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
5. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)