|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His colon.
(b) His prostate.
(c) His liver.
(d) His lungs.
2. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So the payment would be less.
(b) So his wife could be near her family.
(c) So he could fulfill one last dream.
(d) So they could be ain a country setting.
3. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By giving a lecture.
(b) By singing a song.
(c) By recording a movie.
(d) By writing a book.
4. How many tumors did Randy have?
5. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) The treatments didn't work.
(b) He was in constant pain.
(c) He lost liver function.
(d) His wife had a breakdown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
2. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
3. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
4. How many children did Randy have?
5. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)