|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) To My Children With Love.
(b) The Last Lecture.
(c) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(d) My Message; My Legacy.
2. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 12:00 Noon.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 5:00 pm.
3. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
4. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His prostate.
(b) His liver.
(c) His colon.
(d) His lungs.
5. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so happy.
(b) He was so young.
(c) He was so miserable.
(d) He was so accomplished.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
2. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
3. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
4. What was Carnegie Mellon?
5. What kind of thinker was Randy?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)