|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Make a video.
(c) Do a lecture at home.
(d) Spend more time with the family.
2. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His seating position.
(b) His images.
(c) His outfit.
(d) His words.
3. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
4. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By recording a movie.
(b) By giving a lecture.
(c) By singing a song.
(d) By writing a book.
5. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so young.
(b) He was so happy.
(c) He was so miserable.
(d) He was so accomplished.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
2. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
3. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
4. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)