|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so happy.
(b) He was so young.
(c) He was so miserable.
(d) He was so accomplished.
2. Who helped Randy write this book?
3. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Do a lecture at home.
(c) Make a video.
(d) Spend more time with the family.
4. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
5. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(d) TV segments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
2. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
3. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
4. What was Carnegie Mellon?
5. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)