|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Love in the family.
(b) Writing successful books.
(c) Life altering illnesses.
(d) Lessons learned from life.
2. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(b) A death sentence.
(c) His legacy.
(d) A wake up call.
3. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was preparing for the lecture.
(b) He was in the hospital.
(c) He was helping the family move.
(d) He was out with friends.
4. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 6:00 pm.
(b) 12:00 Noon.
(c) 5:00 pm.
(d) 8:00 am.
5. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A carnival.
(b) A company.
(c) A university.
(d) A city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
2. What kind of thinker was Randy?
3. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
4. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
5. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)