|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(d) Pain killers.
2. Who helped Randy write this book?
3. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(c) All of these.
4. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
(b) All of these.
5. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was preparing for the lecture.
(b) He was in the hospital.
(c) He was helping the family move.
(d) He was out with friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Randy have?
2. What was Carnegie Mellon?
3. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
4. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
5. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)