|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So they could be ain a country setting.
(b) So his wife could be near her family.
(c) So the payment would be less.
(d) So he could fulfill one last dream.
2. Who joined Randy for some fun before his lecture?
3. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
4. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(d) All of these.
5. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Lessons learned from life.
(b) Life altering illnesses.
(c) Writing successful books.
(d) Love in the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
2. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
3. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
4. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
5. Where did Randy have tumors?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)