|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By singing a song.
(b) By recording a movie.
(c) By giving a lecture.
(d) By writing a book.
2. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His colon.
(b) His lungs.
(c) His liver.
(d) His prostate.
3. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To record his lecture.
(b) To share with his children.
(c) To make money for his family.
(d) To cope with his grief.
4. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(a) All of these.
5. How many tumors did Randy have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy's wife's name?
2. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
3. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
4. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
5. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)