Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
(a) The university.
(b) All of these.
(c) Government branches.
(d) Big corporations.
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. With what did Randy supplement his lecture?
(d) All of these.
4. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Spend more time with the family.
(c) Make a video.
(d) Do a lecture at home.
5. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
(a) He would hide it.
(b) He would tell them.
(c) He would tell others about it.
(d) He would find something good to think about.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was this Randy's last lecture?
2. Who told Randy he was dying?
3. Where did Randy have tumors?
4. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
5. How many sections were in this book?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)