|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
(a) Drew pictures on it.
(b) Polished it.
(c) Ripped the cushion.
(d) Poured soda on it.
2. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His images.
(b) His words.
(c) His outfit.
(d) His seating position.
3. What could students make by using Alice?
(a) Test modules.
(b) Computer chips.
(c) Memory boards.
4. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
5. Why didn't Randy fight the double billing?
(a) He didn't like fighting.
(b) He had the money.
(c) He didn't want to waste time.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did students learn about while using Alice?
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
3. How many tumors did Randy have?
4. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
5. Who gave Randy the idea to motivate his students in 1997?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)