Quiz: Part III
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
a) A student.
b) A colleague.
c) A neighbor.
d) A friend.
2. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
a) Stomped on it.
b) Threw it into the street.
c) Dropped it in a puddle.
d) Painted it.
3. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
a) His father.
c) A professor.
d) His sister.
4. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
5. How did Randy describe cars?
a) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
b) They were a means to an end.
c) They were like children.
d) They were utilitarian...
This section contains 228 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)