|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(b) All of these.
2. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By recording a movie.
(b) By writing a book.
(c) By singing a song.
(d) By giving a lecture.
3. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(a) All of these.
4. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
(a) He wrote a letter about it.
(b) He took a picture of the television set.
(c) He had him write a letter to Neil Armstrog.
(d) He called him on the phone.
5. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
(a) He would find something good to think about.
(b) He would tell them.
(c) He would tell others about it.
(d) He would hide it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
2. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
3. Where was Randy double billed?
4. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
5. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)