|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
(a) He was a part of it.
(b) Nothing was impossible.
(c) Greater things were coming.
(d) It would never happen again.
2. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
3. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(a) All of these.
4. Where was Randy double billed?
(a) The cafeteria.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A restaurant.
5. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
(a) Get a doctor.
(b) Get a therapist.
(c) Get a tutor.
(d) Get a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
2. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
3. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
4. Who told Randy he was dying?
5. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)