|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy return some letters when he was in college?
(a) They were from his mother.
(b) They were addressed to his full name.
(c) They were not posted correctly.
(d) They were from someone he had not met.
2. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
(a) The Education Lottery.
(b) The Children's Lottery.
(c) The Parent Lottery.
(d) The Wife Lottery.
3. What did Randy's mom teach?
4. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To cope with his grief.
(b) To record his lecture.
(c) To share with his children.
(d) To make money for his family.
5. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
3. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
4. Who gave Randy the idea to motivate his students in 1997?
5. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)