|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) The treatments didn't work.
(b) His wife had a breakdown.
(c) He was in constant pain.
(d) He lost liver function.
2. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
(a) He was a great athlete.
(b) He spoke out against drug use.
(c) He inspired young people.
(d) He never complained.
3. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were like children.
(b) They were a means to an end.
(c) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(d) They were utilitarian devices.
4. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
(a) All of these.
5. Who called Randy by his full name?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Randy work while on sabatical?
2. Randy had no patience for ___________.
3. What did Randy invite Tommy to join?
4. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
5. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)