|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy take attendance in his class?
(a) By homework turned in.
(b) By empty chairs.
(c) By groups.
(d) By seating.
2. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(a) TV segments.
3. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
(a) To make it more fun for girls.
(b) To add a new function.
(c) To change the way students looked at it.
(d) To market to more people.
4. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
5. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Winston Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tumors did Randy have?
2. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
3. Randy had no patience for ___________.
4. How did Randy say one got experience?
5. Why did Randy always file things?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)