|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
2. Who gave Randy the idea to motivate his students in 1997?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) A colleague.
(d) His boss.
3. Why did Randy cut off telemarketers?
(a) To save money.
(b) To spare their feelings.
(c) To send a message.
(d) To save time.
4. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His seating position.
(b) His words.
(c) His outfit.
(d) His images.
5. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
2. What did Randy's mom teach?
3. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
4. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
5. To what did Randy compare time management?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)