|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Drinking heavily.
(b) Giving a lecture.
(c) Visiting his sister.
(d) Playing with some children.
2. What could students make by using Alice?
(a) Test modules.
(b) Memory boards.
(c) Computer chips.
3. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being busy.
(b) Being happy.
(c) Being earnest.
(d) Being tolerant.
4. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
5. What year did Randy's father die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
2. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
3. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
4. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
5. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)