|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy invite Tommy to join?
(a) His car pool.
(b) His study branch.
(c) His monitoring group.
(d) His research team.
2. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
(a) They were graduate students.
(b) They weren't done with their coursework.
(c) They were beginners.
(d) They didn't have high marks.
3. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 12:00 Noon.
(b) 6:00 pm.
(c) 5:00 pm.
(d) 8:00 am.
4. Why did Randy always file things?
(a) To save time.
(b) To be organized.
(c) To make his boss happy.
(d) To make his wife happy.
5. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(a) WW II.
(c) Viet Nam.
(d) WW I.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
2. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
3. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
4. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
5. What was a lecture series based on?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)