|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Randy write this book?
2. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
3. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A friend.
(b) A student.
(c) A colleague.
(d) A neighbor.
4. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a doctor.
(b) Like a child.
(c) Like a scientist.
(d) Like a patient.
5. What did Randy and Jai ride at their wedding?
(a) A hot air balloon.
(b) A train.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A white horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
2. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
3. How many students did Randy have in 1997?
4. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
5. What was Carnegie Mellon?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)