|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say was one of his prime lessons in life concerning time?
(a) He had to make time.
(b) He had to take breaks.
(c) He had to delegate.
(d) He had to follow a schedule.
2. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Visiting his sister.
(b) Drinking heavily.
(c) Playing with some children.
(d) Giving a lecture.
3. What was Carnegie Mellon?
(a) A city.
(b) A university.
(c) A company.
(d) A carnival.
4. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
(a) Hard work.
(b) Good grades.
5. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His prostate.
(b) His lungs.
(c) His colon.
(d) His liver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What equation was on Randy's wall?
2. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
3. What did Randy paint in high school?
4. What did students learn about while using Alice?
5. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)