|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A student.
(b) A friend.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A colleague.
2. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
3. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His wife.
4. What did Randy paint in high school?
(a) His room.
(b) His house.
(c) His door.
(d) His dog.
5. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Tell them where to turn for help.
(b) Give them their true worth.
(c) Solve their problems.
(d) Make sure they knew he loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could students make by using Alice?
2. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
3. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
4. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
5. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)