|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
(a) He would tell others about it.
(b) He would tell them.
(c) He would hide it.
(d) He would find something good to think about.
2. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) What their true worth is.
(b) Their parents loved them.
(c) Where to turn for help.
(d) How to solve problems.
3. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 days.
4. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
(a) Hard work.
(d) Good grades.
5. Why did Randy always file things?
(a) To make his boss happy.
(b) To be organized.
(c) To save time.
(d) To make his wife happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Randy double billed?
2. When did Randy learn of Tommy's movie goals?
3. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
4. To what did Randy compare time management?
5. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)