|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's girlfriend do to relieve stress?
(a) Got massages.
(c) Went out on the town.
(d) Read a book.
2. What did Randy say was one of his prime lessons in life concerning time?
(a) He had to delegate.
(b) He had to follow a schedule.
(c) He had to take breaks.
(d) He had to make time.
3. How did Randy describe being hip?
(a) It was selfish.
(b) It was short term.
(c) It was all consuming.
(d) It was tainted.
4. How did Randy say one got experience?
(a) By looking for lessons in everything.
(b) By living.
(c) By working hard.
(d) By not getting what they wanted.
5. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
2. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
3. What did students learn about while using Alice?
4. How did Randy describe cars?
5. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)