|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so accomplished.
(b) He was so young.
(c) He was so happy.
(d) He was so miserable.
2. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
3. How many students did Randy have in 1997?
4. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
(a) He told them their work wasn't good enough.
(b) He missed a few class times.
(c) He brought in talent scouts.
(d) He graded on a curve.
5. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
2. How did Randy describe being hip?
3. What was Randy's wife's name?
4. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
5. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)