|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
(a) A phone number.
(b) A deposit.
(c) An itinerary.
(d) An address.
2. How did Randy motivate his students in 1997?
(a) He graded on a curve.
(b) He told them their work wasn't good enough.
(c) He brought in talent scouts.
(d) He missed a few class times.
3. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. What surprised Randy about his students in 1997?
(a) The didn't know the basics of the subject.
(b) They didn't like to learn.
(c) They went above and beyond his expectations.
(d) They were not respectful of him.
5. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
(b) Hard work.
(d) Good grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
2. What year did Randy's father die?
3. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
4. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
5. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)