|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) He found his wife.
(b) He never gave up.
(c) He had great teachers.
(d) His parents helped him.
2. Why did Randy always file things?
(a) To make his wife happy.
(b) To make his boss happy.
(c) To be organized.
(d) To save time.
3. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) His legacy.
(b) A wake up call.
(d) A death sentence.
4. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
(d) A jerk.
5. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
(b) The Last Lecture.
(c) To My Children With Love.
(d) My Message; My Legacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
2. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
3. What was a lecture series based on?
4. What did Randy paint in high school?
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)