|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(d) A professor.
2. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 9 years.
3. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) You could learn.
(b) They cared.
(c) They were good teachers.
(d) You were improving.
4. What was Randy's full name?
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy describe his wardrobe?
2. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
3. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
4. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
5. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)