|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By giving a lecture.
(b) By writing a book.
(c) By singing a song.
(d) By recording a movie.
2. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
(a) To not worry about what others think of her.
(b) To choose a man like her father.
(c) To look at what men did, not what they said.
(d) To try and be just like her mother.
3. What kind of car did Randy drive?
4. What year did Randy's father die?
5. How did Randy feel about cliche's?
(a) He was confused by them.
(b) He hated them.
(c) He loved them.
(d) He was amused by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Randy he was dying?
2. What did Randy hate hearing from co-workers?
3. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
4. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
5. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)