|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) All of these.
(b) Forget about it.
(c) Find it.
(d) Create it.
2. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
(b) The World Book Encyclopedia.
(c) The card catalogue.
(d) The local newspaper.
3. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Life altering illnesses.
(b) Writing successful books.
(c) Lessons learned from life.
(d) Love in the family.
4. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) He was in constant pain.
(b) The treatments didn't work.
(c) He lost liver function.
(d) His wife had a breakdown.
5. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(a) WW I.
(b) Viet Nam.
(d) WW II.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
2. Who helped Randy write this book?
3. What did Randy paint in high school?
4. What was Carnegie Mellon?
5. What kind of thinker was Randy?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)