|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To share with his children.
(b) To record his lecture.
(c) To cope with his grief.
(d) To make money for his family.
2. Why did Randy move his family before his death?
(a) So he could fulfill one last dream.
(b) So his wife could be near her family.
(c) So they could be ain a country setting.
(d) So the payment would be less.
3. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) The treatments didn't work.
(b) He lost liver function.
(c) His wife had a breakdown.
(d) He was in constant pain.
4. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) A death sentence.
(b) A wake up call.
(c) His legacy.
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
2. What was Randy's wife's name?
3. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
4. What equation was on Randy's wall?
5. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)