|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(d) Pain killers.
2. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) His father.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) His grandfather.
3. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
4. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His colon.
(b) His lungs.
(c) His liver.
(d) His prostate.
5. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
(a) The card catalogue.
(c) The local newspaper.
(d) The World Book Encyclopedia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
2. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
3. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
4. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
5. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)