|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) The Theory of Relativity.
(b) Quadratic equation.
(c) Equation for area of a cone.
(d) The Pythagorean Theorem.
2. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) They cared.
(b) They were good teachers.
(c) You were improving.
(d) You could learn.
3. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
4. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
5. What was Randy's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
2. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
3. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
4. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
5. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)