|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
(b) Pain killers.
2. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 6:00 pm.
(c) 12:00 Noon.
(d) 8:00 am.
3. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Forget about it.
(b) Create it.
(c) All of these.
(d) Find it.
4. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Where to turn for help.
(b) How to solve problems.
(c) What their true worth is.
(d) Their parents loved them.
5. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A Baptist.
(c) A student.
(d) A jounalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What took away Randy's optimism?
2. What did Randy's mom teach?
3. Where did Randy have tumors?
4. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
5. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)