|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Randy love most?
2. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
3. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
(a) The Children's Lottery.
(b) The Wife Lottery.
(c) The Parent Lottery.
(d) The Education Lottery.
4. Why did Randy miss his wife's birthday?
(a) He was helping the family move.
(b) He was out with friends.
(c) He was in the hospital.
(d) He was preparing for the lecture.
5. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) How to solve problems.
(b) Where to turn for help.
(c) What their true worth is.
(d) Their parents loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy learn from his coach?
2. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
3. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
4. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
5. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)