|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
2. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
(a) The Children's Lottery.
(b) The Wife Lottery.
(c) The Education Lottery.
(d) The Parent Lottery.
3. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(a) His legacy.
(c) A death sentence.
(d) A wake up call.
4. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
5. What sport did Randy love most?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
2. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
3. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
4. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
5. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)