|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) Quadratic equation.
(b) The Theory of Relativity.
(c) Equation for area of a cone.
(d) The Pythagorean Theorem.
2. How many tumors did Randy have?
3. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His lungs.
(b) His liver.
(c) His colon.
(d) His prostate.
4. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(c) Zero gravity.
5. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Create it.
(b) Find it.
(c) All of these.
(d) Forget about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
2. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
3. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
4. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
5. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)