|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) His parents helped him.
(b) He found his wife.
(c) He had great teachers.
(d) He never gave up.
2. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
(a) The local newspaper.
(c) The card catalogue.
(d) The World Book Encyclopedia.
3. What did someone want to make before Randy's lecture?
(a) TV segments.
4. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) Quadratic equation.
(b) Equation for area of a cone.
(c) The Theory of Relativity.
(d) The Pythagorean Theorem.
5. What took away Randy's optimism?
(a) His wife had a breakdown.
(b) He lost liver function.
(c) He was in constant pain.
(d) The treatments didn't work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
2. Whom did Randy and his wife talk to about the lecture?
3. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
4. What did Randy's mom teach?
5. How many tumors did Randy have?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)