|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Randy love most?
2. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
3. What was Randy's wife's name?
4. What was a lecture series based on?
(a) Life altering illnesses.
(b) Love in the family.
(c) Lessons learned from life.
(d) Writing successful books.
5. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
(a) By singing a song.
(b) By recording a movie.
(c) By giving a lecture.
(d) By writing a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the lecture series named when it was Randy's turn?
2. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
3. What was Carnegie Mellon?
4. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
5. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)