|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) How to solve problems.
(b) Their parents loved them.
(c) What their true worth is.
(d) Where to turn for help.
2. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
(a) She was amused by it.
(b) She didn't like it.
(c) She was confused by it.
(d) She loved it.
3. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(c) Zero gravity.
4. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
(b) All of these.
5. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(a) Viet Nam.
(b) WW I.
(c) WW II.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a lecture series based on?
2. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
3. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
4. Why did Randy write this book?
5. What was Randy fighting the effects of the night before the lecture?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)