|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His seating position.
(b) His outfit.
(c) His images.
(d) His words.
3. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) What their true worth is.
(b) Where to turn for help.
(c) How to solve problems.
(d) Their parents loved them.
4. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
(a) He was so accomplished.
(b) He was so miserable.
(c) He was so young.
(d) He was so happy.
5. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
2. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
3. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
4. What took away Randy's optimism?
5. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)