|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Do a lecture at home.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Spend more time with the family.
(d) Make a video.
2. What kind of thinker was Randy?
(c) All of these.
3. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(b) A lecture hall.
(c) A church.
4. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Virtual Reality.
(c) Computer technology.
(d) Family relationships.
5. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(b) Give them their true worth.
(c) Solve their problems.
(d) Tell them where to turn for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy's mom teach?
2. What was Carnegie Mellon?
3. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
4. What was Randy's wife's name?
5. How many kinds of head fakes were there?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)