|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 hours.
2. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His teacher.
3. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A student.
(b) A jounalist.
(c) A Baptist.
(d) A teacher.
4. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Create it.
(b) Find it.
(c) Forget about it.
(d) All of these.
5. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
2. Where did Randy have tumors?
3. What was Randy happy to do before he died?
4. What kind of thinker was Randy?
5. Who helped Randy write this book?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)