|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Randy write this book?
2. What did Randy have to sort through while preparing his lecture?
(b) All of these.
3. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
4. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) My Message; My Legacy.
(b) The Last Lecture.
(c) To My Children With Love.
(d) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
5. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 12:00 Noon.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 5:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What took away Randy's optimism?
2. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
3. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
4. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
5. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)