|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His lungs.
(b) His colon.
(c) His prostate.
(d) His liver.
2. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A Baptist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A student.
(d) A jounalist.
3. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Their parents loved them.
(b) Where to turn for help.
(c) What their true worth is.
(d) How to solve problems.
4. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(a) A lecture hall.
(c) A church.
5. Who helped Randy write this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What equation was on Randy's wall?
2. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
3. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
4. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
5. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)