|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) His teachers.
(b) The computer.
(c) An encyclopedia.
(d) His parents.
2. What did Randy paint in high school?
(a) His dog.
(b) His house.
(c) His room.
(d) His door.
3. Where did Randy have tumors?
(a) His lungs.
(b) His liver.
(c) His prostate.
(d) His colon.
4. What did Randy's mom teach?
5. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) All of these.
(b) Create it.
(c) Forget about it.
(d) Find it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
2. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
3. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
4. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
5. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)