Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
2. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
(b) A wake up call.
(c) His legacy.
(d) A death sentence.
3. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) You could learn.
(b) They were good teachers.
(c) They cared.
(d) You were improving.
4. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
5. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Give them their true worth.
(b) Solve their problems.
(c) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(d) Tell them where to turn for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
2. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
3. What did Randy say were deceiving at the beginning of the book?
4. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
5. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)