|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Giving a lecture.
(b) Visiting his sister.
(c) Drinking heavily.
(d) Playing with some children.
2. Whom did Randy help when he announced what he was recovering from?
(a) A student.
(b) His father.
(c) A colleague.
(d) His wife.
3. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
(a) Keep her calm.
(b) Let her cry.
(c) Talk her into medication.
(d) Hold her hand.
4. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
5. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
(a) Making his last days easier.
(b) Enriching his students even after he was gone.
(c) Allowing him to create the lecture.
(d) Letting him leave a legacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Tommy?
2. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
3. What did Randy say was one of his prime lessons in life concerning time?
4. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
5. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)