|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Playing with some children.
(b) Drinking heavily.
(c) Visiting his sister.
(d) Giving a lecture.
2. How many tumors did Randy have?
3. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) He never gave up.
(b) He found his wife.
(c) His parents helped him.
(d) He had great teachers.
4. Who created Storytelling Alice?
(c) A student.
5. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
(a) He was a little bit angry.
(b) He was jealous.
(c) He was shocked and surprised.
(d) He was happy to have helped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
2. What was Alice?
3. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
4. Why did Randy always file things?
5. What sport did Randy love most?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)