|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Randy's wife want him to do the lecture?
(a) She didn't want him overworked.
(b) She didn't want others to know of his illness.
(c) She didn't want the children to know.
(d) She wanted him to spend time with her.
2. What sport did Randy love most?
3. What did Randy invite Tommy to join?
(a) His research team.
(b) His car pool.
(c) His monitoring group.
(d) His study branch.
4. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His images.
(b) His outfit.
(c) His words.
(d) His seating position.
5. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A friend.
(c) A colleague.
(d) A student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Carnegie Mellon?
2. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
3. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
4. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
5. What kind of cancer did Randy have?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)