|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's wife suggest he do instead of a lecture?
(a) Make a video.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Do a lecture at home.
(d) Spend more time with the family.
2. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To stay alive.
(b) To avoid pain.
(c) To forge new paths.
(d) All of these.
3. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A student.
(c) A colleague.
(d) A friend.
4. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) He had great teachers.
(b) He never gave up.
(c) His parents helped him.
(d) He found his wife.
5. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
(a) Allowing him to create the lecture.
(b) Letting him leave a legacy.
(c) Enriching his students even after he was gone.
(d) Making his last days easier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
2. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
3. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
4. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
5. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)