|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
(a) Letting him leave a legacy.
(b) Allowing him to create the lecture.
(c) Making his last days easier.
(d) Enriching his students even after he was gone.
2. What did Randy invite Tommy to join?
(a) His car pool.
(b) His study branch.
(c) His monitoring group.
(d) His research team.
3. Who created Storytelling Alice?
(b) A student.
4. Why did Randy cut off telemarketers?
(a) To save time.
(b) To save money.
(c) To send a message.
(d) To spare their feelings.
5. Who gave Randy the idea to motivate his students in 1997?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His boss.
(d) A colleague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
2. Randy said he was recovering from being _________.
3. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
4. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
5. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)