|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
2. What kind of feedback did Randy use often in his classes?
(a) Positive feedback.
(b) Professional feedback.
(c) Colleague feedback.
(d) Peer feedback.
3. What was surprising about the students being sought out in 1997?
(a) They were graduate students.
(b) They were beginners.
(c) They weren't done with their coursework.
(d) They didn't have high marks.
4. How many students did Randy have in 1997?
5. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To forge new paths.
(b) To avoid pain.
(c) All of these.
(d) To stay alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
2. Where was Randy double billed?
3. Where did Randy have tumors?
4. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
5. Who sought out Randy's students in 1997?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)