|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) All of these.
(b) To stay alive.
(c) To avoid pain.
(d) To forge new paths.
2. What did Randy choose most carefully for his lecture?
(a) His images.
(b) His seating position.
(c) His words.
(d) His outfit.
3. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To record his lecture.
(b) To share with his children.
(c) To make money for his family.
(d) To cope with his grief.
4. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(d) Zero gravity.
5. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
(a) Drew pictures on it.
(b) Ripped the cushion.
(c) Poured soda on it.
(d) Polished it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
2. Randy was grateful to Alice for _____________.
3. How did Randy want to leave a message for his children when he died?
4. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
5. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)