|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
(b) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
(c) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
(d) He could pretend he was a father figure.
2. What did Randy invite Tommy to join?
(a) His car pool.
(b) His study branch.
(c) His research team.
(d) His monitoring group.
3. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
(d) Zero gravity.
4. What did Randy have to leave for his work when he was on his honeymoon?
(a) An itinerary.
(b) A phone number.
(c) A deposit.
(d) An address.
5. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) Quadratic equation.
(b) Equation for area of a cone.
(c) The Theory of Relativity.
(d) The Pythagorean Theorem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
2. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
3. What surprised Randy about his students in 1997?
4. How many children did Randy have?
5. What did Randy hope to build in his students?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)