|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie did Tommy want to work on?
(c) Star Trek.
(d) Star Wars.
2. What was the name of Randy's lecture?
(a) The Last Lecture.
(b) To My Children With Love.
(c) My Message; My Legacy.
(d) Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.
3. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) Quadratic equation.
(b) Equation for area of a cone.
(c) The Theory of Relativity.
(d) The Pythagorean Theorem.
4. Who was Tommy?
(a) Randy's student.
(b) Randy's roommate.
(c) Randy's high school friend.
(d) Randy's colleague.
5. Why was Storytelling Alice made?
(a) To add a new function.
(b) To make it more fun for girls.
(c) To market to more people.
(d) To change the way students looked at it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
2. Randy refused to see his cancer diagnosis as ____________.
3. How long did Randy have to live when the tumors were found?
4. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
5. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)