|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tumors did Randy have?
2. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) Quadratic equation.
(b) Equation for area of a cone.
(c) The Pythagorean Theorem.
(d) The Theory of Relativity.
3. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
(a) She didn't like it.
(b) She loved it.
(c) She was confused by it.
(d) She was amused by it.
4. What year did Randy's father die?
5. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
(a) Threw up.
(b) Poured soda on it.
(c) Drew pictures on it.
(d) Ripped the cushion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
2. What took away Randy's optimism?
3. What made it so hard for Randy to hear he was dying?
4. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
5. Where was Randy double billed?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)