|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Randy write this book?
(a) To make money for his family.
(b) To record his lecture.
(c) To share with his children.
(d) To cope with his grief.
2. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
3. Who told Randy he was dying?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An orderly.
(d) His own self.
4. What equation was on Randy's wall?
(a) Quadratic equation.
(b) The Theory of Relativity.
(c) Equation for area of a cone.
(d) The Pythagorean Theorem.
5. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were like children.
(b) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(c) They were a means to an end.
(d) They were utilitarian devices.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy feel when Tommy fulfilled his dream?
2. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
3. What time did Randy begin his lecture?
4. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
5. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)