|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Their parents loved them.
(b) How to solve problems.
(c) What their true worth is.
(d) Where to turn for help.
2. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
(a) Be good people.
(b) Be there for his children.
(c) Remember him fondly.
(d) Comfort his wife.
3. What habit of Randy's did his mother hate?
(a) Slurping his soup.
(b) Tipping his chair back.
(c) Biting his nails.
(d) Swearing when angry.
4. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
(a) He called him on the phone.
(b) He had him write a letter to Neil Armstrog.
(c) He wrote a letter about it.
(d) He took a picture of the television set.
5. Randy had no patience for ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
2. What was Randy doing when his sister did something to his lunchbox?
3. What did Randy's girlfriend do to relieve stress?
4. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
5. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)