|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
2. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
(a) An encyclopedia.
(b) The computer.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His parents.
3. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
(a) A slab of granite.
(b) A brick wall.
(c) An ice cube.
(d) A concrete floor.
4. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
(a) Let her cry.
(b) Hold her hand.
(c) Keep her calm.
(d) Talk her into medication.
5. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Computer technology.
(c) Virtual Reality.
(d) Family relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy hope his nieces and nephews would do for him after his death?
2. How did Randy's father involve him in the moon walking?
3. How did Randy describe cars?
4. What year did Randy's father die?
5. Where did Randy ask Jai to move for him?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)