|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Their parents loved them.
(b) Where to turn for help.
(c) What their true worth is.
(d) How to solve problems.
2. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
(a) Ripped the cushion.
(b) Drew pictures on it.
(c) Polished it.
(d) Poured soda on it.
3. What did Randy learn from his coach?
(a) Teaching skills.
(b) Speaking skills.
(c) Life lessons.
4. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
5. How did Randy suggest his girlfriend deal with her stress?
(a) Get a therapist.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Get a tutor.
(d) Get a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy paint in high school?
2. How did Randy say one got experience?
3. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
4. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
5. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)