|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Create it.
(b) All of these.
(c) Find it.
(d) Forget about it.
2. What advice did Randy leave his daughter?
(a) To choose a man like her father.
(b) To not worry about what others think of her.
(c) To try and be just like her mother.
(d) To look at what men did, not what they said.
3. Whom did Randy interview when he first found out about his cancer?
(b) Other patients.
(c) His students.
(d) Hospital staff.
4. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
(a) Drew pictures on it.
(b) Threw up.
(c) Ripped the cushion.
(d) Poured soda on it.
5. Where did Randy feel a pain before his cancer diagnosis?
(a) His side.
(b) His abdomen.
(c) All of these.
(d) His chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What equation was on Randy's wall?
2. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
3. Randy said his mother was what kind of teacher?
4. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
5. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)