|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's uncle do to the back seat of the convertible?
(a) Drew pictures on it.
(b) Threw up.
(c) Ripped the cushion.
(d) Poured soda on it.
2. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Create it.
(b) Forget about it.
(c) Find it.
(d) All of these.
3. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
(a) Giving a lecture.
(b) Visiting his sister.
(c) Drinking heavily.
(d) Playing with some children.
4. Randy had no patience for ___________.
5. What did Randy say all children needed to know?
(a) Where to turn for help.
(b) What their true worth is.
(c) Their parents loved them.
(d) How to solve problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy describe his wife when he first met her?
2. What did Randy's mom teach?
3. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
4. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
5. How old was Randy when men walked on the moon?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)