|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
2. What kind of car did Randy drive?
3. Why did Randy say he was able to live out his childhood dreams?
(a) He had great teachers.
(b) He never gave up.
(c) He found his wife.
(d) His parents helped him.
4. What did Randy have to sacrifice to get his grade school dream?
(a) His summer.
(b) Some money.
(c) His job.
(d) His car.
5. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
(b) Good grades.
(c) Hard work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Randy's daughter when he was giving this lecture?
2. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
3. How old was Randy when he met his wife?
4. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
5. How did Randy say one got experience?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)