|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
(a) Create it.
(b) All of these.
(c) Forget about it.
(d) Find it.
2. What year was Randy's cancer discovered?
3. Where was Randy when men walked on the moon?
(b) Grandma's house.
4. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
5. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
(a) He would only bite his nails when she wasn't in the room.
(b) He would make up his own words.
(c) He would only slurp soup he really liked.
(d) He would buy a new dining set if the chair broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Usually, what was Randy looking for most in an employee?
2. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
3. Whom did Randy quote more than anyone else?
4. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
5. According to Randy, who always kept his cockiness in check?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)