|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
2. What did Randy say you could know for sure when people were hard on you?
(a) They were good teachers.
(b) You could learn.
(c) They cared.
(d) You were improving.
3. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
(a) The Parent Lottery.
(b) The Wife Lottery.
(c) The Children's Lottery.
(d) The Education Lottery.
4. How did Randy describe being hip?
(a) It was short term.
(b) It was selfish.
(c) It was all consuming.
(d) It was tainted.
5. Where did Randy go to get his grade school dream?
(c) A church.
(d) A lecture hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Randy learn to fully appreciate after college?
2. What year did Randy's father die?
3. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
4. What did Randy paint in high school?
5. To what were Randy's parents dedicated?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)