|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Randy describe cars?
(a) They were utilitarian devices.
(b) They were valuable pieces of equipment.
(c) They were a means to an end.
(d) They were like children.
2. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
(a) He would tell others about it.
(b) He would hide it.
(c) He would tell them.
(d) He would find something good to think about.
3. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
(a) He could live vicariously through his nieces and nephews.
(b) He could spoil his nieces and nephews.
(c) He could teach his nieces and nephews.
(d) He could pretend he was a father figure.
4. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
(c) Hot and heavy.
(d) Long distance.
5. What posed a danger to Randy and Jai at their wedding?
(a) A hot air balloon.
(b) A white horse.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A train.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Randy's coach say to get self-esteem?
2. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
3. What did Randy turn to as a child to learn things?
4. How did Randy feel when Jai hit his car?
5. What did Randy do to the back seat of his convertible?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)