|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what war did Randy's father serve?
(a) WW II.
(b) WW I.
(c) Viet Nam.
2. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
(a) He inspired young people.
(b) He spoke out against drug use.
(c) He never complained.
(d) He was a great athlete.
3. How did Randy's mother feel about what he painted in high school?
(a) She didn't like it.
(b) She was confused by it.
(c) She loved it.
(d) She was amused by it.
4. What did Randy have to become to get his grade school dream?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A student.
(c) A jounalist.
(d) A Baptist.
5. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
(a) The World Book Encyclopedia.
(b) The local newspaper.
(c) The card catalogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Randy enjoy being an uncle?
2. How did Randy look when he was seen driving?
3. Where did Randy work while on sabatical?
4. Randy said his mother's nerves were made of ___________.
5. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)