|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being busy.
(b) Being tolerant.
(c) Being earnest.
(d) Being happy.
2. What did Randy feel when men walked on the moon?
(a) Greater things were coming.
(b) He was a part of it.
(c) Nothing was impossible.
(d) It would never happen again.
3. What did Randy want to contribute to as an adult?
(b) The card catalogue.
(c) The World Book Encyclopedia.
(d) The local newspaper.
4. What did Randy say he could do for his children without being alive?
(a) Solve their problems.
(b) Make sure they knew he loved them.
(c) Give them their true worth.
(d) Tell them where to turn for help.
5. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To avoid pain.
(b) To forge new paths.
(c) All of these.
(d) To stay alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Randy meet his wife?
2. What did Randy have to do for Jai when they had their first baby?
3. How long did it take Randy to paint something in high school?
4. What kind of lottery did Randy say he won?
5. What was Randy doing when he met his wife?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)