|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Randy drive?
2. Who called Randy by his full name?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
3. How did Randy approach his cancer situation at the beginning?
(a) Like a doctor.
(b) Like a child.
(c) Like a patient.
(d) Like a scientist.
4. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being busy.
(b) Being earnest.
(c) Being happy.
(d) Being tolerant.
5. How did Randy feel about cliche's?
(a) He hated them.
(b) He was confused by them.
(c) He loved them.
(d) He was amused by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy always want to experience while in grade school?
2. Who saw Randy driving in his car one day?
3. What caused the stress for Randy's girlfriend?
4. How did Randy describe being hip?
5. What promise did Randy make to his mother concerning his habit?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)