|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy appreciate about Jackie Robinson?
(a) He was a great athlete.
(b) He never complained.
(c) He inspired young people.
(d) He spoke out against drug use.
2. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(a) Virtual Reality.
(b) Family relationships.
(c) Computer technology.
3. What was the occupation of Randy's landlord?
4. Who pointed out Randy's rudeness to him?
(a) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) A professor.
5. What was Randy's main goal while treating his cancer?
(a) To avoid pain.
(b) All of these.
(c) To forge new paths.
(d) To stay alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
2. Who called Randy by his full name?
3. What was Randy's father's job in the war?
4. Where did Randy meet his wife?
5. Randy had no patience for ___________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)