|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randy's girlfriend do to relieve stress?
(b) Read a book.
(c) Got massages.
(d) Went out on the town.
2. How did Randy feel about cliche's?
(a) He hated them.
(b) He was amused by them.
(c) He was confused by them.
(d) He loved them.
3. What did Randy write about when he contributed to his childhood dream?
(b) Virtual Reality.
(c) Computer technology.
(d) Family relationships.
4. What did Randy say was better than being hip?
(a) Being tolerant.
(b) Being happy.
(c) Being earnest.
(d) Being busy.
5. What was inside Randy's Pandora's box?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Randy say he would do if he had a problem with someone?
2. What did Randy's sister do to his lunch box?
3. What kind of relationship did Randy have with his wife at the beginning?
4. Randy's father always encouraged him to work on _________.
5. What did Randy's mom teach?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)