|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Marlowe do with his gun when he's stopped by the police?
2. What reason does Lavery give that Crystal Kingsley might have wanted to get back at him?
3. What room does Marlowe find locked?
4. What does Patton say about his stomach?
5. Who talked to Mrs. Kingsley when she called to ask for money?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Where do Marlowe and Birdie go to talk?
2. How does Marlowe handle his long wait...
This section contains 998 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)