Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Degarmo leave the area of Kingsley's cabin?
(a) In Kingsley's car.
(b) In Marlowe's car.
(c) In Andy's car.
(d) In Patton's car.
2. How do Marlowe and Degarmo leave the murder scene?
(a) In Marlowe's car.
(b) In a police squad car.
(c) In a taxi.
(d) In Degarmo's unmarked car.
3. What does Marlowe do when Webber asks him to promise to keep what he's told Marlowe quiet?
(a) Marlowe nods but doesn't promise.
(b) Marlowe promises, but he is lying.
(c) Marlowe tells Webber that he can't promise.
(d) Marlowe gives his sincere promise to Webber.
4. What does Marlowe hear as he sits in his jail cell?
(a) A man rattling on the bars.
(b) A guard laughing.
(c) A harmonica playing.
(d) A woman screaming.
5. What does the cop Eddie who responds to Marlowe's call have behind his ear?
(a) A stick of gum.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A carnation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marlowe see of Patton drawing his weapon?
2. What does Marlowe tell Mrs. Kingsley to distract her and make her move?
3. What is Mrs. Grayson doing, when Marlowe comes to visit the Graysons?
4. Where does Marlowe say Patton could look for evidence that Degarmo is the killer?
5. What does Patton say about his stomach?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)