Quiz: Chapters Twenty - Twenty-three to Chapters Twenty-four - Twenty-six
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long does Mrs. Talley say she has been sick?
b) A week.
c) A year.
d) A month.
2. What does Mr. Grayson smoke while talking to Marlowe?
a) A pipe.
b) A cigar.
d) A cigarette.
3. Who is in Marlowe's office building when he returns there?
a) Cleaning women.
b) Miss Fromsett.
d) The police.
4. What do the police who stop Marlowe make him do?
a) Give them the keys to his car.
b) Drink whiskey.
c) Give them his gun.
d) Take a white pill.
5. What is Marlowe's cellmate doing?
This section contains 261 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)