|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What question did Edmundo O'Gorman try to answer?
2. Aside from being an excess, what does the fiesta revolt against?
3. In Latin America, what was the importance of Jose Gorostiza's poem, Muerte sin Fin?
4. In Paz's estimation, woman is a living representation of which of the following?
5. What metaphor does Paz use to describe Mexico taking control from Spain?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In the author's parable, who is Nobody? Is it possible for Nobody to break the progression...
This section contains 2,022 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)