Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What economic goal did the Revolution have?
2. Why was unemployment high in Mexico at the time that Paz was writing?
3. When Paz sees that Mexicans return to their tradition, what do they remember?
4. When did the Plan of Ayala go into effect?
5. Why were the Indians not outraged that their religions were replaced with Catholicism? (Chapter Five).
Use this quote as the foundation for your essay: "We have been expelled from the center of the world, and are condemned to search for it through jungles and deserts or in the underground mazes of the labyrinth.
When does a Mexican come into conflict with his fellow man, especially another Mexican? What are the facets of the clash? How is it resolved?
In modern Mexico, what are the contrasting ways of thinking (pg 119-20)? In that context, is Spanish heritage good? How do those two mindsets continue to influence current politics and thought?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)