|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following contributed to making colonialism alive and relevant?
(a) Native acceptance.
(b) Imperial takeover.
2. What is one factor that drives world markets?
(a) The unequal distribution of raw materials.
(b) The low cost of raw materials, and the high cost of manufactured products.
(c) The unchallenged advantages of advanced countries.
(d) The inability of third-world markets to compete.
3. What did Manuel Gomez-Morin accomplish for the Revolution?
(a) He helped draft the new Constitution.
(b) He led the greatest contingent of soldiers.
(c) He wrote the Plan of Ayala.
(d) He formulated the property laws.
4. When did the Plan of Ayala go into effect?
(a) July, 1937.
(b) November, 1911.
(c) January, 1909.
(d) March, 1951.
5. What has history demonstrated through certain Contra authors such as Isaac Deutscher?
(a) Once abundance is achieved, the state will become socialistic.
(b) No class ever voluntarily gives up its privileges.
(c) Once abundance is achieved, the state will become democratic.
(d) It is extremely difficult for one class to make advancements for itself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Revolution relate to reality?
2. Which of the following created the Spanish monarchy?
3. How did the Aztecs' final struggle manifest itself?
4. Why have Mexican culture and politics vacillated from one extreme to another? (Chapter Seven, page 157).
5. What did positivism do with the ideals of the Reformation?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)