|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the loan that Morgan Grenfell makes to Abu Dhabi?
(a) $200 million.
(b) $500 million.
(c) $250 million.
(d) $100 million.
2. When does the SEC new Rule 415 come into effect?
3. Who joins with Morgan to make two loans of $225 million to France?
(b) Bank of America.
(d) No one.
4. Adnan Khashoggi is a client of which Morgan firm?
(a) Morgan Stanley.
(b) Morgan Grenfell.
(c) He is not a client of a Morgan firm.
(d) Morgan Guaranty.
5. Who is Giovanni Fummi?
(a) A Morgan partner in the London office.
(b) A Vatican agent in Italy.
(c) A Morgan agent in Italy.
(d) A Vatican agent in Morgan's New York office.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1979 Morgan Stanley loses an IBM deal to what other firm?
2. When does Mussolini die?
3. Who asks Morgan to be in charge of the loan to Brazil in 1982?
4. What new business does JP Morgan enter into as a corporation that it could not do as a partnership?
5. When does the Falkland War start?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Jack Morgan dies in March 1943, does the Morgan bank continue to operate efficiently?
2. What is SAMA?
3. Why does Morgan Grenfell go public?
4. What event begins the long relationship between Rupert Murdoch and Morgan Grenfell?
5. Why does JP Morgan and Company become a corporation?
6. What is the Marshall Plan?
7. How big is the trust operation of Morgan Guaranty after its merger?
8. Who outmaneuvers Morgan Grenfell on the British Aluminum deal?
9. What makes it impossible for Morgan Stanley to service large investors who trade large blocks for other blocks?
10. What is Cliveden?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)