|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Senator begins to investigate petrodollars in 1975?
(a) Frank Church.
(b) John Murphy.
(c) Edward Kennedy.
(d) John Edwards.
2. Which of the following is not a client of Morgan Grenfell?
(a) Lloyds of London.
(b) Sultan of Brunei.
(c) Soviet Union.
(d) Queen Elizabeth II.
3. When does the stock market crash in the 1980s?
4. When does Morgan Stanley's first hostile takeover occur?
5. In 1981 who hires Adrian Antoniu, a Romanian refugee?
(a) Lehman Brothers.
(b) Morgan Stanley.
(c) Morgan Guaranty.
(d) Salomon Brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the mid 1960s how much money does Morgan manage in trust assets?
2. When does Mussolini die?
3. Who heads the Mergers and Acquisitions department of Morgan Stanley?
4. What entire industry does Morgan Grenfell handle after the war?
5. How long does Morgan Stanley suspend its practice of programmed trades on an international basis after the crash in 1987?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)