|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Giovanni Fummi?
(a) A Morgan agent in Italy.
(b) A Vatican agent in Morgan's New York office.
(c) A Morgan partner in the London office.
(d) A Vatican agent in Italy.
2. When does the stock market crash in the 1980s?
3. By the mid 1960s how much money does Morgan manage in trust assets?
(a) $1 billion.
(b) $15 billion.
(c) $15 million.
(d) $50 million.
4. What causes the recession in 1973-1974?
(a) The Arab boycott of Israel.
(b) The devaluation of the Euro.
(c) The introduction of petrodollars.
(d) The Arab oil embargo.
5. Who buys Morgan Grenfell in 1989?
(a) National Bank of Japan.
(b) Morgan Guaranty.
(c) Deutsche Bank.
(d) Bank of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes chairman of the Morgan bank when Jack Morgan dies?
2. What is the name of the first Morgan mutual fund?
3. When does Hitler invade Austria?
4. Who becomes the first Jew to be hired at Morgan Stanley and also the second youngest partner in Morgan history?
5. Who succeeds Baldwin as chairman of Morgan Guaranty?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)