Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does JP Morgan and Company become a corporation?
(a) January 1940.
(b) February 1940.
(c) June 1940.
(d) December 1940.
2. Who buys Morgan Grenfell in 1989?
(a) Bank of England.
(b) National Bank of Japan.
(c) Deutsche Bank.
(d) Morgan Guaranty.
3. Who is Percy Hall?
(a) A managing partner of Morgan Stanley.
(b) A partner at Morgan Grenfell.
(c) A Washington banker.
(d) The judge in the antitrust case against Morgan Stanley.
4. What is the name of the first Morgan mutual fund?
(a) The Junius Fund.
(b) The Morgan Family Fund.
(c) The Pierpont Fund.
(d) The Morgan Fund.
5. How much does Morgan Grenfell make on the American Tobacco deal?
(b) $1 million.
(d) $2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wall Street banks use as a form of finance during this period?
2. When does Morgan Stanley open its Tokyo office?
3. Who is the head of Morgan Stanley's Mergers and Acquisitions department in the 1980s?
4. When does Morgan Stanley go public?
5. What becomes Morgan Stanley's main source of business?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)