|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Siegmund Warburg?
(a) A Hamburg banker.
(b) A German industrialist.
(c) A London banker.
(d) A client of Morgan Grenfell.
2. In 1979 Morgan Stanley loses an IBM deal to what other firm?
(a) Lehman Brothers.
(b) Morgan Grenfell.
(c) Salomon Brothers.
3. When does the Justice Department file an antitrust suit against Morgan Stanley?
4. When People Express runs into trouble, what airline does it merge with?
(c) Texas Air.
5. Who is the only Guaranty Trust person to have a top position in the new Morgan Guaranty?
(a) Luther Cleveland.
(b) Tomas Smith.
(c) Dale Sharp.
(d) Alexander Clay.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does France sign an armistice with Nazi Germany?
2. Who becomes the chairman of Morgan in 1955?
3. Where does Morgan Bank move in 1989?
4. When does the SEC new Rule 415 come into effect?
5. Which Morgan partner leads Morgan Stanley to change?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)