Short Answer Questions Key
1. What city is the center of the financial world when this book opens?
2. Where was George Peabody born?
3. Why does Peabody bring Morgan in as a partner?
Because Peabody has no heirs.
4. When did the first Morgans arrive in America?
16 years after the Mayflower.
5. Where is the Morgan ancestral home?
6. In what type of business does Junius Morgan begin his career?
7. What company is the forerunner of what eventually becomes J.P. Morgan and Company?
Drexel, Morgan, and Company.
This section contains 3,171 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)