Part 1 Chapter 1 Scrooge | Part 1 Chapter 2 Polonius
1. What city is the center of the financial world when this book opens?
(b) New York.
(c) Washington, DC.
2. Where was George Peabody born?
(a) Danvers, Massachusetts.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) London, England.
3. Why does Peabody bring Morgan in as a partner?
(a) Because Peabody has no heirs.
(b) Because Morgan is wealthy.
(c) Because Peabody and Morgan are good friends.
(d) Because the Queen likes Morgan.
4. When did the first Morgans arrive in America?
(a) 16 years after the Mayflower.
(b) In 1776.
(c) On the Mayflower.
(d) In 1802.
5. Where is the Morgan ancestral home?
(a) Hartford, Connecticut.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) London, England.
(d) New York, New York.
6. In what type of business does Junius Morgan begin his career?
Part 1 Chapter 3 Prince | Part 1 Chapter 4 Corsair
7. What company is the forerunner of what eventually becomes J.P. Morgan and Company?
(a) Duncan, Sherman, and Company.
(b) George Peabody and Company.
(c) Drexel, Morgan, and Company.
(d) J.S. Morgan and Company.
This section contains 3,171 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)