|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his fantasy he has while at work, Roy imagines the mystery woman's perfume to smell like what?
(b) Baby powder.
2. What does Roy go to see in which Pinkus participates?
(a) A local basketball game.
(b) A play.
(c) A marathon.
(d) A comedy show.
3. What is PInkus' favorite hobby?
(a) Watching movies.
(d) Playing basketball
4. What does the Fat Man say is keeping him busy when he talks to Roy after a long absence?
(b) The Roses from the Rose Room.
(c) The gomers.
(d) Filling out applications.
5. The last mime in the show Roy and Berry attended was called what?
(a) The Illusionist.
(b) The Maskmaker.
(c) The Fool.
(d) The Man on Fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon seeing a specific act in the show he attends with Berry, what does Roy begin to do?
2. Who wins the Black Crow award?
3. Fat Man was a graduate of what school?
4. What is the first disadvantage listed of all the specialties except psychiatry?
5. What does Zock promise Roy?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Roy finds out that Molly is seeing another intern named Howie, what kind of hypothetical situation does he conjure up in his mind?
2. What does Roy ask the Runt about Angel? Why can't the Runt completely answer the question?
3. What is Roy's clever response to the question posed by 789: "how come you're always going to sleep, and I"m always staying awake?"
4. When the elevator doesn't move, what is Roy's reaction? When he asks Eddie if he's gone nuts, what is his response? What does this show about their states of mind?
5. What does Berry say was a huge trigger for Roy's regression?
6. What does Nate Zock say he's going to write in his letter to the chief of medicine, Dr. Leggo, the chief resident, and the BMS and House trustees? What did Roy find out later that Nate Zock also did?
7. What is so strange about how Eat My Dust Eddie speaks about his newborn baby?
8. What does Roy see at the Marcel Marceau show that snaps Roy back into reality?
9. What does Jo say, after one of her patients dies, that shows her to be totally devoid of emotion or compassion?
10. What was happening that made the interns all more isolated from one another?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)