|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Nate Zock impressed with Roy?
(a) Because he is incredibly attentive.
(b) Because he allows Zock to do what he wants, rather than what everyone else does.
(c) Because he stands up to Zock's family.
(d) Because he seems to know more than any other doctor he has had prior.
2. When Roy is talking to Eddie, what do they talk about that Eddie doesn't seem to care about?
(a) The internship.
(b) Offending any of the Residents.
(c) His wife's affair.
(d) His newborn baby.
3. What does the Fat Man decide to do to help the interns make their decision about their job next year?
(a) Tell them he will hire them.
(b) Make the decision for them.
(c) Hold an information session .
(d) Have individual talks with them.
4. Instead of going to a show with Berry, where Roy go?
(a) To church.
(b) Back to the hospital.
(c) To hang out with Molly.
5. What did Roy's patient Olive have that most of the interns had never seen before?
(a) Two humps under her breasts.
(b) A third breast.
(c) An eyeless cat.
(d) A tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fat Man was a graduate of what school?
2. Chuck says that Howie's dose he gave a patient is equivalent to what?
3. What was Eddie promised by Leggo if he stayed on a second year?
4. In his fantasy he has while at work, Roy imagines the mystery woman's perfume to smell like what?
5. After Potts commits suicide, what remains?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roy see at the Marcel Marceau show that snaps Roy back into reality?
2. What is Roy's clever response to the question posed by 789: "how come you're always going to sleep, and I"m always staying awake?"
3. When Roy goes to find the Fat Man outside of the hospital, why does he realize that he had never let him see his house before?
4. Why does Roy start to dislike the Fat Man? What does Berry think?
5. What does Berry say was a huge trigger for Roy's regression?
6. What is a Blue Blazer, and what happens when Roy calls one up?
7. Whom does Gilheeny claim are the three people that he and Quick will always cherish?
8. What started happening around Passover and what was Roy's idea to stop it? Does it work?
9. Why was Roy's new intern so nicknamed by him and Chuck, and what did Roy say the new intern lacked?
10. What was happening that made the interns all more isolated from one another?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)