|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roy was afraid to give what to a patient?
(a) A diagnosis.
(c) An IV.
(d) A shot.
2. What happened to the child of the worried couple who mistakenly thought their daughter was sent to the House?
(a) She overdosed and died.
(b) She lied to her parents about admitting herself to the hospital.
(c) She overdosed but was saved at the last minute.
(d) She was found lying outside by the front entrance.
3. Why is Bruiser ashamed in Chapter 9?
(a) Because everyone finds out he has a crush on the nurse Angel.
(b) Because he has never slept with a woman before.
(c) Because he was turned on by a naked patient.
(d) Because he gave a patient the wrong medication.
4. For what occasion do Berry and Roy visit his parents?
(b) Roy's birthday.
(c) His parents' anniversary.
(d) His brother's wife had a baby.
5. The Fat Man says that Jo needs these patients in her life to do what?
(a) To make her feel healthier.
(b) To fill a void in her life.
(c) To give her compliments.
(d) To give her an excuse to not ever go on dates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of ten, how many interns does the Fat Man claim can't speak English?
2. Why does the Fat Man tell Potts not to hydrate his patient Ina?
3. Who was described as a thin, dry-looking little man with a horrific purple birthmark on the side of his face?
4. How did the Runt get rid of a patient that came into the EW when he was busy with the Yellow Man?
5. What is a Sociable Cervix?
Short Essay Questions
1. Gilheeny and Quick tell a story about an intern Grenade Room Dubler, who was set up with a favor by the policemen. What was the favor, and what was the outcome?
2. Roy makes up a law of his own, a new number ten. What is it?
3. Explain what "gomers go to ground" means and what it entails.
4. What does Roy say happened to his friend Chuck in the House?
5. What does Molly get Roy for Christmas and what does she admit to him? How does Roy feel about this?
6. Why does the Fat Man say the interns should do a bad job filling out the paperwork?
7. Why does the Fat Man say that in internal medicine it's not necessary to see the patients?
8. How does Roy react when the Fat Man says he knows how scared the interns are?
9. What ethical quandary must Roy face?
10. How does Roy say the interns in the House of God handled intimacy?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)