|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which intern does Roy see frustrated, which convinces Roy they are all the same?
(d) The Runt.
2. Berry says Roy is hypomanic, identifying with his aggressor. To whom is she referring?
(a) Fat Man.
3. What does Roy contemplate concerning Saul?
(a) Euthanising him.
(b) TURFing him to the EW.
(c) Telling him off.
(d) Putting him on different medication.
4. What does the Fat Man decide to do to help the interns make their decision about their job next year?
(a) Have individual talks with them.
(b) Hold an information session .
(c) Tell them he will hire them.
(d) Make the decision for them.
5. In what state will the Fat Man be transferring to next year?
(b) New Jersey.
6. Fat Man was a graduate of what school?
(a) Brooklyn College.
(b) Rutgers University.
(c) New York University.
(d) Stanford University.
7. Who takes Roy and Berry to the airport at the end of the book?
(a) A cabdriver.
(b) The Fat Man.
(c) Gilheeny and Quick.
8. What was the clear winner of the specialties chosen by the interns?
9. What does Roy acknowledge about his father when he reads his most recent letter?
(a) That he is a great dad.
(b) That he feels badly for him.
(c) That he may be right.
(d) That he has alwaye been a narcissist.
10. What is Roy's trick with his stethoscope?
(a) He has learned how to play with it as if it was a yoyo.
(b) He can use it without the patient having to undress at all.
(c) He can talk into it and sound like the Fat Man.
(d) He can make it seem broken if he doesn't want to deal with a patient.
11. Why is the one room in the House called the "Rose Room"?
(a) Because one can see roses out the window in the garden.
(b) Because all the women in it are named Rose.
(c) Because ironically, it always does NOT smell like roses.
(d) Because they keep flowers in there that patients leave at the hospital.
12. Who was the last person Potts talked to before he died?
(a) The Runt.
(b) The Fat Man.
13. What does Roy go to see in which Pinkus participates?
(a) A marathon.
(b) A comedy show.
(c) A local basketball game.
(d) A play.
14. Why is the wing called The Wing of Zock?
(a) It is named after a renowned surgeon who used to work there.
(b) It is named after a rich contributor.
(c) It is named after the first patient who ever was treated there.
(d) It is named after their oldest lving physician.
15. What does the Fat man's extract supposedly do?
(a) Release a person's bowels.
(b) Make a person forget their pain.
(c) Make a person less depressed.
(d) Stop up a person's bowels.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what is equated by Roy as going together?
2. What patient dies whom Jo spent the night sleeping next to?
3. How did the patient Tina die?
4. Why is Nate Zock impressed with Roy?
5. By what day do the interns have to have decided where they are going next year?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)