|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Tina the anorexic get to the House?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By walking miles.
(c) By being forced out of her home.
(d) By sleeping outside and being found by Roy.
2. Who was the last person Potts talked to before he died?
(a) The Fat Man.
(b) The Runt.
3. What does Roy go to see in which Pinkus participates?
(a) A play.
(b) A comedy show.
(c) A local basketball game.
(d) A marathon.
4. Why does Eddie leave the House of God?
(a) His wife gets a job in a different area.
(b) He has a nervous breakdown.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He decides he wants to go to another hospital.
5. When Angel talks, what does Roy notice she always does?
(a) She gestures a lot.
(b) She uses a lot of acronyms.
(c) She stutters.
(d) She skips every other word sometimes.
6. Where does Roy pick up the nurse whom he sleeps with?
(a) In a gym.
(b) In a park.
(c) In the EW.
(d) In a patient's room.
7. In what state will the Fat Man be transferring to next year?
(a) New Jersey.
8. What does Roy acknowledge about his father when he reads his most recent letter?
(a) That he may be right.
(b) That he is a great dad.
(c) That he feels badly for him.
(d) That he has alwaye been a narcissist.
9. In Chapter 15, who lovingly breaks the news to a female patient that she is going to die?
(d) The Fat Man.
10. Who is having a baby and is very blase about it?
11. Who is the tall, emaciated-looking consultant to Roy's new unit?
12. What is Eddie's nickname?
(a) See You in Hell Eddie.
(b) Eat My Dust Eddie.
(c) Eddie the Runtlover.
(d) Fat Eddie.
13. What does the Fat man's extract supposedly do?
(a) Make a person forget their pain.
(b) Make a person less depressed.
(c) Stop up a person's bowels.
(d) Release a person's bowels.
14. What does Roy find out about Molly in Chapter 17?
(a) That she's manic depressive.
(b) That she's dating another intern.
(c) That she has been sleeping with half the staff.
(d) That she plans on getting in touch with Berry.
15. Why did Roy really go to see the Fat Man in chapter 23?
(a) To ask him for a favor.
(b) To tell him he's leaving.
(c) To apologize.
(d) To wish him luck with his invention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon hearing Pinkus discuss his, what does Roy realize he does not have one of his own?
2. In Chapter 20, what is equated by Roy as going together?
3. In Chapter 20, what is Roy's theory for the large influx of recent deaths?
4. Why is Nate Zock impressed with Roy?
5. In his new rotation in Chapter 18, who is the first person Roy sees whom he recognizes?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)