|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his fantasy he has while at work, Roy imagines the mystery woman's perfume to smell like what?
(d) Baby powder.
2. What is one of Jo's major flaws?
(a) She is afraid of failure, so won't let anyone die.
(b) She is self-deprecating and way too hard on herself.
(c) She always TURFs patients instead of dealing with them.
(d) She gets too emotionally involved with patients.
3. Roy realized what about the Fat Man and his inventions?
(a) That he was always just out to make money.
(b) That they were Fat Man's way of sticking it to the man.
(c) That they were all nonexistent.
(d) That they were made as a way to help interns get through the year.
4. Who says they like it when people say "I don't know"?
(a) The Fat Man.
(d) The Fish.
5. What patient dies whom Jo spent the night sleeping next to?
(c) Mrs. Pedley.
(d) Mr. Pedley.
6. What was the clear winner of the specialties chosen by the interns?
7. Berry says Roy is hypomanic, identifying with his aggressor. To whom is she referring?
(b) Fat Man.
8. When the Runt is talking to his parents, why does Roy take the phone away from him?
(a) Because he is about to tell of his and Angel's sexual exploits.
(b) Because he starts to tell his father off.
(c) Because he is about to tell them he is quitting the internship.
(d) Because he is drunk and keeps telling his mother he hates her.
9. Who was going ahead with a fellowship in thanatology?
(b) Fat Man.
(d) The Runt.
10. Upon hearing Pinkus discuss his, what does Roy realize he does not have one of his own?
(a) An opinion.
(b) A hobby.
(c) A true love.
(d) A patient whom he really likes.
11. Of the Zock family, who is currently in the House?
(a) Old Man Zock.
(b) Harold Zock.
(c) Old Lady Zock.
(d) Michelle Zock.
12. What does Marcel Marceau do at the show that Roy had seen before?
(a) Do a spot-on impression of Nixon.
(b) Act out an intervention.
(c) Throw his voice so that it made it look like Roy was talking.
(d) Act out a whole person's life, in stages.
13. What does Roy find out about Molly in Chapter 17?
(a) That she's manic depressive.
(b) That she plans on getting in touch with Berry.
(c) That she has been sleeping with half the staff.
(d) That she's dating another intern.
14. What does Roy contemplate concerning Saul?
(a) Telling him off.
(b) Euthanising him.
(c) Putting him on different medication.
(d) TURFing him to the EW.
15. Why does Eddie leave the House of God?
(a) His wife gets a job in a different area.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He decides he wants to go to another hospital.
(d) He has a nervous breakdown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Black Crow Award given for?
2. When Angel talks, what does Roy notice she always does?
3. What is NOT one of the theories about what is inside of Olive's humps?
4. What does the Fat Man decide to do to help the interns make their decision about their job next year?
5. The last mime in the show Roy and Berry attended was called what?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)