|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who surprised Roy by admitting he had killed patients before?
(d) Fat Man.
2. How did the patient Tina die?
(a) She pulled her IVs out of her own arms.
(b) The doctor overlooked a major problem she had.
(c) Her chemotherapy wasn't working.
(d) A nurse mixed up medicines.
3. In his fantasy he has while at work, Roy imagines the mystery woman's perfume to smell like what?
(d) Baby powder.
4. When the Runt is talking to his parents, why does Roy take the phone away from him?
(a) Because he starts to tell his father off.
(b) Because he is drunk and keeps telling his mother he hates her.
(c) Because he is about to tell them he is quitting the internship.
(d) Because he is about to tell of his and Angel's sexual exploits.
5. What is PInkus' favorite hobby?
(a) Watching movies.
(b) Playing basketball
6. What has the Runt been giving one of the dying patients?
(b) Extra food.
(c) Advice about his grandchildren.
7. The Fat Man keeps note cards for what reason?
(a) To keep track of the patients' symptoms.
(b) To keep track of all the interns' mistakes.
(c) To keep all his ideas for inventions on them.
(d) To remember his schedule.
8. What does Marcel Marceau do at the show that Roy had seen before?
(a) Act out a whole person's life, in stages.
(b) Act out an intervention.
(c) Do a spot-on impression of Nixon.
(d) Throw his voice so that it made it look like Roy was talking.
9. Why does Eddie leave the House of God?
(a) He hates it.
(b) His wife gets a job in a different area.
(c) He has a nervous breakdown.
(d) He decides he wants to go to another hospital.
10. Why did Molly get mad at Roy in chapter 16?
(a) Because he told her he wouldn't break up with his girlfriend for her.
(b) Because he broke a date.
(c) Because he didn't give her a Valentine's Day gift.
(d) Because he slept with another nurse.
11. Sam Levin, an eighty-year-old patient, is known for what?
(a) Making everyone wait on him constantly.
(b) Hitting on the nurses.
(c) Eating everyone's food.
(d) Playing practical jokes on the interns.
12. What is NOT one of the theories about what is inside of Olive's humps?
(b) The milk of human kindness.
(c) Big pimentos.
(d) Petrol gas.
13. What is one of Jo's major flaws?
(a) She always TURFs patients instead of dealing with them.
(b) She gets too emotionally involved with patients.
(c) She is self-deprecating and way too hard on herself.
(d) She is afraid of failure, so won't let anyone die.
14. In Chapter 20, what is equated by Roy as going together?
(a) Sex and medicine.
(b) Life and death.
(c) Sex and death.
(d) Medicine and running.
15. Why is Nate Zock impressed with Roy?
(a) Because he seems to know more than any other doctor he has had prior.
(b) Because he stands up to Zock's family.
(c) Because he is incredibly attentive.
(d) Because he allows Zock to do what he wants, rather than what everyone else does.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the Zock family, who is currently in the House?
2. What is Roy's trick with his stethoscope?
3. Berry says Roy is hypomanic, identifying with his aggressor. To whom is she referring?
4. In Chapter 21, what is said by a nurse that baffles Roy?
5. When Roy is talking to Eddie, what do they talk about that Eddie doesn't seem to care about?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)