|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy go to see in which Pinkus participates?
(a) A marathon.
(b) A local basketball game.
(c) A comedy show.
(d) A play.
2. What has the Runt been giving one of the dying patients?
(a) Advice about his grandchildren.
(c) Extra food.
3. What mistake did Howie make?
(a) He told someone's family that someone died when they didn't.
(b) He didn't give a postmortem to a patient.
(c) He forgot to check in on a dying patient.
(d) He pronounced someone dead when they were not.
4. The last mime in the show Roy and Berry attended was called what?
(a) The Man on Fire.
(b) The Illusionist.
(c) The Maskmaker.
(d) The Fool.
5. The Fat Man keeps note cards for what reason?
(a) To keep track of the patients' symptoms.
(b) To remember his schedule.
(c) To keep track of all the interns' mistakes.
(d) To keep all his ideas for inventions on them.
6. What patient can will their heart into a crazy rhythm so as to have to stay at the House?
(c) Little Otto.
7. What does Roy acknowledge about his father when he reads his most recent letter?
(a) That he is a great dad.
(b) That he feels badly for him.
(c) That he may be right.
(d) That he has alwaye been a narcissist.
8. Who were the Blue Blazers?
(a) People who broke the news to patients that someone died.
(b) Alumni doctors who gave money to the House.
(c) An elite group of doctors at the House.
(d) People who answer any questions the interns have.
9. Who surprised Roy by admitting he had killed patients before?
(a) Fat Man.
10. What does Roy tell Saul is the only thing he can promise him?
(a) That he will have no pain.
(b) That he will only live if the medicine works.
(c) That he won't resuscitate him.
(d) That he will try his hardest to cure him.
11. When the Runt is talking to his parents, why does Roy take the phone away from him?
(a) Because he is about to tell them he is quitting the internship.
(b) Because he is drunk and keeps telling his mother he hates her.
(c) Because he is about to tell of his and Angel's sexual exploits.
(d) Because he starts to tell his father off.
12. Who says they like it when people say "I don't know"?
(b) The Fat Man.
(d) The Fish.
13. Who was the last person Potts talked to before he died?
(a) The Runt.
(c) The Fat Man.
14. Berry says Roy is hypomanic, identifying with his aggressor. To whom is she referring?
(b) Fat Man.
15. Why does Eddie leave the House of God?
(a) He has a nervous breakdown.
(b) He decides he wants to go to another hospital.
(c) He hates it.
(d) His wife gets a job in a different area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides the main five interns, who else raises their hand when asked who wants to take up psychiatry?
2. Why did Molly get mad at Roy in chapter 16?
3. Who is having a baby and is very blase about it?
4. How did the patient Tina die?
5. What does Roy contemplate concerning Saul?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)