|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What week is supposedly the "worst" week in the EW?
(a) The week after New Year's.
(b) The week before Christmas.
(c) The week between Christmas and New Year's.
(d) The week of the Superbowl.
2. Who says when they die, they want their money in a trust fund donated to the first BMS to realize the insanity of the medical profession and drop out?
(a) The Runt.
3. Why is Chuck really late to rotation?
(a) He was up all night with a girl.
(b) He completely forgot he had to work.
(c) He was interviewing at another hospital.
(d) He was on an all-night bender at the bar.
4. Chuck figures out why a patient can't breathe when no one else can. What does he find in her throat?
(a) A chicken bone.
(b) A melted ball of wax.
(c) A piece of broccoli.
(d) A balled-up piece of plastic.
5. Who is Otis?
(a) The janitor at the hospital.
(b) Roy's father.
(c) Potts' dog.
(d) Roy's dog.
6. What does Molly tell Roy is her weakness?
(a) That she can't resist a man with a stethoscope.
(b) That she's very physical.
(c) That she cries easily over dying patients.
(d) That she can't resist men who already are taken.
7. What does the Fat Man give advice to Roy about?
(a) Prescribing medicine.
(b) Extracurricular activities.
(c) The nurses.
(d) The chief resident.
8. Where is Roy eating an oyster at in the beginning of chapter 10?
(c) Long Island.
9. What is Berry's advice on how to survive the internship?
(b) To zone-out.
10. What does Mr. Rokitansky say no matter what people ask ?
(a) Purty good.
(b) Leave me alone!.
(d) Gooooood yeah.
11. Why does the Fat Man tell Potts not to hydrate his patient Ina?
(a) Because she was already thoroughly hydrated.
(b) Because she would get violent.
(c) Because her bladder couldn't handle the pressure.
(d) Because she would get violently ill.
12. The Runt was so nervous at work that he started doing what?
(a) Passing his patients off to others.
(b) Ignoring patients.
(c) Taking Valium.
13. What does it mean to TURF someone?
(a) To fix their medicine.
(b) To send them to another part of the hospital.
(c) To check them in to the hospital.
(d) To fix their charts.
14. The Grenade Room was called that because why?
(a) Because of the way the gomers smelled.
(b) Because an intern threw a dud grenade in with the gomers once.
(c) Because there was a crazy man who always threatened he had a grenade on him.
(d) Because there was a rumor that it was built over a dud grenade site.
15. How does Chuck ensure clean sheets for himself in the on-call sleeping room?
(a) He offers free health care to all the housekeeping staff.
(b) He sleeps with the lady from housekeeping.
(c) He bribes the lady from housekeeping.
(d) He does his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of ten, how many interns does the Fat Man claim can't speak English?
2. Who does Roy say was "the best Santa"?
3. Why does Potts feels guilty about Elliot Needleman's death?
4. What does Roy's grandpa ask him to do?
5. What does the the term "slurpers" refer to?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)