|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Fish described?
(a) As slimy and shifty.
(b) As anxious and terrified.
(c) As excited and optimistic.
(d) As friendly and laid-back.
2. Where did the Fat Man keep all of his patients' information?
(a) In his head.
(b) In folders.
(c) In a computer.
(d) On notecards.
3. What kept being written next to Roy's name all over the hospital?
(a) A star.
(c) A smiley face.
4. What was Chuck the only of in his ward?
5. Who does Roy say was "the best Santa"?
(a) The Salvation Army one at the House.
(b) Chuck, the black Santa.
(c) The Runt.
(d) The Fat Man.
6. The rumor is that the Fat Man was seen on what TV show talking about his invention?
(a) The Today Show.
(b) The Johnny Carson Show.
(d) The local news.
7. What happened to Chuck's eye that made it swell?
(a) He he got punched by a patient.
(b) He put the wrong ointment on it.
(c) He got an infection from a patient.
(d) He got a bugbite.
8. The Wing of Zock was named for what?
(a) A former nurse who was killed in a car crash.
(b) The chief resident.
(c) A famous doctor who used to work at the House.
(d) A rich family who gave money to the hospital.
9. What is Berry's advice on how to survive the internship?
(c) To zone-out.
10. What does the Fat Man give advice to Roy about?
(a) The chief resident.
(b) The nurses.
(c) Prescribing medicine.
(d) Extracurricular activities.
11. Who does Roy say was regarded as illiterate and underprivileged when really they were literate and privileged?
(a) The Fat Man.
(c) The policeman.
12. Why does Leggo say he thought Roy was in the military?
(a) Because he simply "looks like a soldier."
(b) Because he has great posture.
(c) Because he always refers to him as "sir."
(d) Because he salutes people when he meets them.
13. Who are Selma and Rosalie?
(a) The cleaning women who Chuck seduces for favors.
(b) The two most beautiful nurses in the hospital.
(c) The oldest gomers on their rotation.
(d) The women who Roy and the Runt sleep with for favors.
14. Why was Roy's mother annoyed with him in Chapter 11?
(a) Because he took a nap.
(b) Because he spoke negatively about the internship.
(c) Because he hadn't proposed to Berry yet.
(d) Because they were late for dinner.
15. Who did Roy accidentally hit in the eye?
(c) The Fat Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Grenade Room was called that because why?
2. What was Berry's reaction to Roy admitting he was having an affair?
3. Who is Dr. Jeff Cohen?
4. Why is Chuck really late to rotation?
5. Where did Molly and Roy go on their date around Christmas?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)