|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What patient can will their heart into a crazy rhythm so as to have to stay at the House?
(b) Little Otto.
2. Why is Jo's philosophy on treating patients so different from the Fat Man's?
(a) Because she doesn't have any human interaction with them.
(b) Because she thinks she can cure everyone.
(c) Because she gives up on patients much more quickly.
(d) Because she gets too emotionally involved.
3. Who is Dr. Jeff Cohen?
(a) The richest doctor in the House.
(b) The EW resident.
(c) The psych resident.
(d) The oldest doctor in the House.
4. What does Roy say he loved before the House of God?
(d) Old people.
5. Why is Otto Kreinberg allegedly so bitter?
(a) He claims someone stole his invention.
(b) He wrote a book and no one bought it.
(c) He never wanted to be a doctor.
(d) He's mad he didn't get a Nobel Prize for his invention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roy found Molly in tears one day for what reason?
2. What does Roy's grandpa ask him to do?
3. In Chapter 9, what triggers Roy's outburst to Jo?
4. What does Molly tell Roy is her weakness?
5. Why does Roy look for someone besides Rabbi Fuchs?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)