|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Runt believe he is going to die?
(a) Because because he was pricked with a needle that was infected with disease.
(b) Because he can't feel his hand a lot of the time.
(c) Because he is paranoid and a hypochondriac.
(d) Because he ate a sick man's dinner by accident.
2. What did Roy's patient Olive have that most of the interns had never seen before?
(a) An eyeless cat.
(b) Two humps under her breasts.
(c) A tail.
(d) A third breast.
3. What does the Fat man's extract supposedly do?
(a) Make a person forget their pain.
(b) Release a person's bowels.
(c) Make a person less depressed.
(d) Stop up a person's bowels.
4. Which intern does Roy see frustrated, which convinces Roy they are all the same?
(b) The Runt.
5. Who was the last person Potts talked to before he died?
(a) The Fat Man.
(b) The Runt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roy acknowledge about his father when he reads his most recent letter?
2. Who is Molly?
3. How is the Fish described?
4. At the beginning of the novel, Roy reflects on his internship year while vacationing in what country?
5. Why does the Fat Man tell Potts not to hydrate his patient Ina?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)