|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roy contemplates whether it's more ethical to lie to save a life or:
(a) To tell the truth and kill someone.
(b) To cheat to save a life.
(c) To lie to save yourself.
(d) To tell the truth and save a life.
2. In his new rotation in Chapter 18, who is the first person Roy sees whom he recognizes?
(b) The Fat Man.
3. Who is Dr. Jeff Cohen?
(a) The psych resident.
(b) The oldest doctor in the House.
(c) The richest doctor in the House.
(d) The EW resident.
4. Where does Roy pick up the nurse whom he sleeps with?
(a) In a patient's room.
(b) In the EW.
(c) In a park.
(d) In a gym.
5. Who does Roy say was "the best Santa"?
(a) Chuck, the black Santa.
(b) The Salvation Army one at the House.
(c) The Fat Man.
(d) The Runt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eddie leave the House of God?
2. Why is Jo's philosophy on treating patients so different from the Fat Man's?
3. What does Roy buy himself at the end of chapter 21?
4. Berry says Roy is hypomanic, identifying with his aggressor. To whom is she referring?
5. Roy talks about a girl named Angel who allegedly could not do what?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)