|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the tall, emaciated-looking consultant to Roy's new unit?
2. Why is Nate Zock impressed with Roy?
(a) Because he is incredibly attentive.
(b) Because he allows Zock to do what he wants, rather than what everyone else does.
(c) Because he stands up to Zock's family.
(d) Because he seems to know more than any other doctor he has had prior.
3. The Grenade Room was called that because why?
(a) Because there was a crazy man who always threatened he had a grenade on him.
(b) Because of the way the gomers smelled.
(c) Because an intern threw a dud grenade in with the gomers once.
(d) Because there was a rumor that it was built over a dud grenade site.
4. Who dies instead of the gomers, according to the interns?
(a) Drug addicts.
(b) Young people.
5. Who barges in on Roy and physically makes him go to the show with Berry?
(a) Gilheeny and the Runt.
(b) The Fat Man.
(c) Quick and Chuck.
(d) Gilheeny and Quick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the president at the time in which the novel was set?
2. Why doesn't Roy ask out the Norwegian woman patient who hits on him?
3. Who does Roy say was "the best Santa"?
4. Chuck figures out why a patient can't breathe when no one else can. What does he find in her throat?
5. Berry's profession was what?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)