|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Fat Man refers to his invention as what?
(a) The Best Invention in Medicine.
(b) The Great American Medical Invention.
(c) The First of its Kind.
(d) The Best Way to Self-Diagnose.
2. The last mime in the show Roy and Berry attended was called what?
(a) The Illusionist.
(b) The Maskmaker.
(c) The Fool.
(d) The Man on Fire.
3. What patient can will their heart into a crazy rhythm so as to have to stay at the House?
(b) Little Otto.
4. Where did the Fat Man keep all of his patients' information?
(a) On notecards.
(b) In a computer.
(c) In folders.
(d) In his head.
5. What did Molly get Roy for Christmas?
(a) A new stethoscope.
(b) A ring.
(c) A knitted sweater.
(d) A silver tiepin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Fish described?
2. Who wins the Black Crow award?
3. How does Chuck ensure clean sheets for himself in the on-call sleeping room?
4. Who were the Blue Blazers?
5. After Potts commits suicide, what remains?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)