|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Fat Man keep all of his patients' information?
(a) In folders.
(b) In a computer.
(c) On notecards.
(d) In his head.
2. Upon hearing Pinkus discuss his, what does Roy realize he does not have one of his own?
(a) A hobby.
(b) A true love.
(c) A patient whom he really likes.
(d) An opinion.
3. Roy talks about a girl named Angel who allegedly could not do what?
(a) Stand to be around doctors.
(b) String together a complete sentence.
(c) Play sports without cheating.
(d) Eat anything that was purple.
4. How did the Runt get rid of a patient that came into the EW when he was busy with the Yellow Man?
(a) He told him the hospital was closing.
(b) He gave him a Bandaid.
(c) He told him that there was a 24 hour wait.
(d) He gave him $5.
5. Passing a hospice on his walk, Roy is reminded of all the _____________ he treated the past year.
(b) Accident victims.
(c) Heart attack victims.
(d) Terminally ill patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the woman with saggy eyes asking for?
2. What does BMS stand for?
3. What has the Runt been giving one of the dying patients?
4. Fat Man was a graduate of what school?
5. What happened to the child of the worried couple who mistakenly thought their daughter was sent to the House?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)