|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lowest rung on the hospital hierarchy is who?
(a) The nurse.
(b) The resident.
(c) The intern.
(d) The pharmacist.
2. The Fat Man keeps note cards for what reason?
(a) To remember his schedule.
(b) To keep track of all the interns' mistakes.
(c) To keep track of the patients' symptoms.
(d) To keep all his ideas for inventions on them.
3. Why does Potts feels guilty about Elliot Needleman's death?
(a) Because he misdiagnosed him.
(b) Because he ignored his cry for help.
(c) Because he gave him the wrong medication.
(d) Because he thinks he should have sent him to surgery sooner.
4. How did the Runt get rid of a patient that came into the EW when he was busy with the Yellow Man?
(a) He told him the hospital was closing.
(b) He gave him $5.
(c) He gave him a Bandaid.
(d) He told him that there was a 24 hour wait.
5. The Runt was so nervous at work that he started doing what?
(a) Ignoring patients.
(b) Taking Valium.
(c) Passing his patients off to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Roy and Berry leave early from dinner with Roy's parents?
2. Why does Eddie leave the House of God?
3. Of the Zock family, who is currently in the House?
4. The Grenade Room was called that because why?
5. Why is Otto Kreinberg allegedly so bitter?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)