|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roy talks about a girl named Angel who allegedly could not do what?
(a) Eat anything that was purple.
(b) Play sports without cheating.
(c) Stand to be around doctors.
(d) String together a complete sentence.
2. Who are the first two people Roy meets in the EW?
(a) The chief resident and his protege.
(b) The two policemen.
(c) Berry's look-alike and her sidekick.
(d) The two pretty nurses.
3. Where does "Crazy Abe" live?
(a) In an old dilapidated house.
(b) In the EW waiting room.
(c) In a mental institution.
(d) On the street.
4. How did Jo's father die?
(a) He committed suicide.
(c) Brain cancer.
(d) He was in a car accident.
5. To figure out the appropriate LASIX dose for a patient, the Fat Man says to add the BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) level and what?
(a) The pulse per minute of the patient.
(b) The age of the patient.
(c) The amount of times they have had pain over the past month.
(d) The amount of inches the patient stands.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lowest rung on the hospital hierarchy is who?
2. How did the patient Tina die?
3. What's Ollie's nickname?
4. How does Chuck ensure clean sheets for himself in the on-call sleeping room?
5. What does Mr. Rokitansky say no matter what people ask ?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)