|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the novel, Roy reflects on his internship year while vacationing in what country?
2. Who did Roy accidentally hit in the eye?
(c) The Fat Man.
3. What is Chuck's excuse for being late to rotation?
(a) He got caught in traffic.
(b) He was with his girlfriend and lost track of time.
(c) He had to get his car fixed.
(d) He overslept.
4. What happened to the child of the worried couple who mistakenly thought their daughter was sent to the House?
(a) She overdosed and died.
(b) She lied to her parents about admitting herself to the hospital.
(c) She overdosed but was saved at the last minute.
(d) She was found lying outside by the front entrance.
5. What does it mean to BUFF someone?
(a) To fix them up to look healthy.
(b) To fix their chart so they can be TURFed.
(c) To kick them out of the hospital.
(d) To do the opposite of TURFing someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of ten, how many interns does the Fat Man claim can't speak English?
2. What do Chuck and Roy convince the Runt to do in Chapter 7?
3. The Runt was so nervous at work that he started doing what?
4. What does BMS stand for?
5. What does Roy mean when he refers to "Cooper's Droopers"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)