|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roy contemplates whether it's more ethical to lie to save a life or:
(a) To tell the truth and kill someone.
(b) To lie to save yourself.
(c) To tell the truth and save a life.
(d) To cheat to save a life.
2. Roy was afraid to give what to a patient?
(a) An IV.
(b) A diagnosis.
(d) A shot.
3. Who is Dr. Jeff Cohen?
(a) The psych resident.
(b) The richest doctor in the House.
(c) The EW resident.
(d) The oldest doctor in the House.
4. Who does Roy say was regarded as illiterate and underprivileged when really they were literate and privileged?
(b) The policeman.
(c) The Fat Man.
5. How did Jo's father die?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He was in a car accident.
(c) Brain cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Roy eating an oyster at in the beginning of chapter 10?
2. Why doesn't Roy ask out the Norwegian woman patient who hits on him?
3. What movie/food combination does the Fat Man talk about which he enjoys?
4. Why does Potts feels guilty about Elliot Needleman's death?
5. The Fat Man's invention is called _______Anal Mirror?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)