|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Sociable Cervix?
(a) A nurse who will date any doctor.
(b) The person who can get favors done for anyone at the hospital.
(c) The person responsible for getting gomers placed.
(d) A woman who donates eggs.
2. Roy contemplates whether it's more ethical to lie to save a life or:
(a) To tell the truth and kill someone.
(b) To tell the truth and save a life.
(c) To cheat to save a life.
(d) To lie to save yourself.
3. Out of ten, how many interns does the Fat Man claim can't speak English?
4. Where is Roy eating an oyster at in the beginning of chapter 10?
(c) Long Island.
5. What do Chuck and Roy convince the Runt to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Tell his parents what he really thinks about them.
(b) Break up with his girlfriend.
(c) Tell off the resident.
(d) Ask out the red-headed nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first two people Roy meets in the EW?
2. What does it mean to TURF someone?
3. What did some woman in the EW overdose on in Chapter 12?
4. Except for her ____________________, Berry is naked at the beginning of the novel.
5. Which one of the interns does Jo reprimand?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)