|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Jeff Cohen?
(a) The richest doctor in the House.
(b) The EW resident.
(c) The psych resident.
(d) The oldest doctor in the House.
2. What is Berry's advice on how to survive the internship?
(b) To zone-out.
3. Chuck figures out why a patient can't breathe when no one else can. What does he find in her throat?
(a) A chicken bone.
(b) A balled-up piece of plastic.
(c) A piece of broccoli.
(d) A melted ball of wax.
4. How does Chuck ensure clean sheets for himself in the on-call sleeping room?
(a) He bribes the lady from housekeeping.
(b) He does his own.
(c) He offers free health care to all the housekeeping staff.
(d) He sleeps with the lady from housekeeping.
5. What kept being written next to Roy's name all over the hospital?
(b) A star.
(c) A smiley face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Roy's father's profession?
2. What does it mean to TURF someone?
3. At the beginning of the novel, Roy reflects on his internship year while vacationing in what country?
4. What was the woman with saggy eyes asking for?
5. To figure out the appropriate LASIX dose for a patient, the Fat Man says to add the BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) level and what?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)