|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Runt was so nervous at work that he started doing what?
(a) Ignoring patients.
(b) Taking Valium.
(d) Passing his patients off to others.
2. Why is Chuck really late to rotation?
(a) He was up all night with a girl.
(b) He completely forgot he had to work.
(c) He was interviewing at another hospital.
(d) He was on an all-night bender at the bar.
3. The fantasy Roy has at the end of Chapter 1 takes place where?
(a) In public.
(b) In his hotel room.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In a hospital.
4. Why does the Fat Man tell Potts not to hydrate his patient Ina?
(a) Because she would get violent.
(b) Because her bladder couldn't handle the pressure.
(c) Because she was already thoroughly hydrated.
(d) Because she would get violently ill.
5. What did Chuck and Roy have to hide from Jo?
(a) That they often slipped unauthorized meds to the patients.
(b) That they didn't like her.
(c) That they took naps in the middle of their shifts.
(d) The fact that they were doing nothing to the patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Otto Kreinberg allegedly so bitter?
2. What happened to Chuck's eye that made it swell?
3. What extracurricular activity did Roy and Chuck realize for which they had a common love?
4. What does it mean to TURF someone?
5. The Wing of Zock was named for what?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)