|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie/food combination does the Fat Man talk about which he enjoys?
(a) Psycho and spaghetti.
(b) Cinderella and brownies.
(c) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and asparagus.
(d) The Wizard of Oz and blintzes.
2. The Runt was so nervous at work that he started doing what?
(b) Passing his patients off to others.
(c) Ignoring patients.
(d) Taking Valium.
3. What does it mean to TURF someone?
(a) To fix their medicine.
(b) To send them to another part of the hospital.
(c) To check them in to the hospital.
(d) To fix their charts.
4. Who was described as a thin, dry-looking little man with a horrific purple birthmark on the side of his face?
(c) Fat Man.
5. Roy found Molly in tears one day for what reason?
(a) She had a headache and was convinced she had a brain tumor.
(b) She found a mole on her leg she thought was cancerous.
(c) Her boyfriend broke up with her.
(d) She found out her parents were getting divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the novel, Roy reflects on his internship year while vacationing in what country?
2. Roy talks about a girl named Angel who allegedly could not do what?
3. What is Chuck's excuse for being late to rotation?
4. The Fat Man says that Jo needs these patients in her life to do what?
5. Roy was on a Rhodes Scholarship for what sport?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)