|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does BMS stand for?
(a) Best medical school/student.
(b) Best medical system.
(c) Broken medical system.
(d) Board-certified medical school.
2. To figure out the appropriate LASIX dose for a patient, the Fat Man says to add the BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) level and what?
(a) The age of the patient.
(b) The pulse per minute of the patient.
(c) The amount of inches the patient stands.
(d) The amount of times they have had pain over the past month.
3. How does Berry react to Roy when he jokingly talks about the gomers?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She is disinterested.
(c) She's disgusted.
(d) She is personally offended.
4. The Runt was so nervous at work that he started doing what?
(b) Passing his patients off to others.
(c) Taking Valium.
(d) Ignoring patients.
5. In Chapter 9, what triggers Roy's outburst to Jo?
(a) She won't let a patient die quickly who is in pain.
(b) She tells Roy that he needs to step it up.
(c) Her immediate response to a death is to ask for a postmortem.
(d) She comes in on her day off when she said she wouldn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean to TURF someone?
2. What does the Fat Man tell Chuck the way he dresses makes him look like?
3. What does the the term "slurpers" refer to?
4. What does "gomers go to ground" mean?
5. What does Roy say his father uses in every sentence in the letters he write to him?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)