|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bruiser ashamed in Chapter 9?
(a) Because he has never slept with a woman before.
(b) Because he gave a patient the wrong medication.
(c) Because everyone finds out he has a crush on the nurse Angel.
(d) Because he was turned on by a naked patient.
2. What is a Sociable Cervix?
(a) A nurse who will date any doctor.
(b) The person responsible for getting gomers placed.
(c) A woman who donates eggs.
(d) The person who can get favors done for anyone at the hospital.
3. In Chapter 9, what triggers Roy's outburst to Jo?
(a) She comes in on her day off when she said she wouldn't.
(b) Her immediate response to a death is to ask for a postmortem.
(c) She won't let a patient die quickly who is in pain.
(d) She tells Roy that he needs to step it up.
4. Roy was on a Rhodes Scholarship for what sport?
(d) Water polo.
5. What does the gomer Anna O. always yell?
(a) RUN! RUN! RUN!
(c) POODLES, POODLES!
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Fat Man, instead of Jo, their resident-on-call to start?
2. Why does the Fat Man tell Potts not to hydrate his patient Ina?
3. What does Molly tell Roy is her weakness?
4. What does the the term "slurpers" refer to?
5. Why does Leggo say he thought Roy was in the military?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)