|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie/food combination does the Fat Man talk about which he enjoys?
(a) Cinderella and brownies.
(b) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and asparagus.
(c) The Wizard of Oz and blintzes.
(d) Psycho and spaghetti.
2. What does the Fat Man tell Chuck the way he dresses makes him look like?
(a) A child.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A mugger.
(d) A fool.
3. Why does Leggo say he thought Roy was in the military?
(a) Because he salutes people when he meets them.
(b) Because he simply "looks like a soldier."
(c) Because he always refers to him as "sir."
(d) Because he has great posture.
4. To figure out the appropriate LASIX dose for a patient, the Fat Man says to add the BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) level and what?
(a) The amount of times they have had pain over the past month.
(b) The amount of inches the patient stands.
(c) The age of the patient.
(d) The pulse per minute of the patient.
5. What character compares life to a man's genitals?
(d) The Fat Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lowest rung on the hospital hierarchy is who?
2. What does Roy use to remember medical facts?
3. What does the gomer Anna O. always yell?
4. In Chapter 9, what triggers Roy's outburst to Jo?
5. How does Berry react to Roy when he jokingly talks about the gomers?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)