|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Fat Man tell Chuck the way he dresses makes him look like?
(a) A fool.
(b) A mugger.
(c) A child.
(d) A doctor.
2. At the beginning of the novel, Roy reflects on his internship year while vacationing in what country?
3. What does Roy say he loved before the House of God?
(c) Old people.
4. The Fat Man says that Jo needs these patients in her life to do what?
(a) To fill a void in her life.
(b) To make her feel healthier.
(c) To give her an excuse to not ever go on dates.
(d) To give her compliments.
5. The Runt was so nervous at work that he started doing what?
(a) Passing his patients off to others.
(b) Ignoring patients.
(c) Taking Valium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Potts feels guilty about Elliot Needleman's death?
2. How did Jo's father die?
3. To figure out the appropriate LASIX dose for a patient, the Fat Man says to add the BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) level and what?
4. What does the gomer Anna O. always yell?
5. The Wing of Zock was named for what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)