|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says when they die, they want their money in a trust fund donated to the first BMS to realize the insanity of the medical profession and drop out?
(c) The Runt.
2. What joke played by an intern recently got the hospital sued?
(a) They wrote on a chart that the patient peed all over the bed and that it turned purple.
(b) Switching someone' s meds for placebos to prove a point.
(c) Telling the family someone died when they didn't.
(d) They wrote on a chart that a patient was left on a bedpan until ulcers developed.
3. The lowest rung on the hospital hierarchy is who?
(a) The nurse.
(b) The pharmacist.
(c) The resident.
(d) The intern.
4. What does the Fat Man tell Chuck the way he dresses makes him look like?
(a) A mugger.
(b) A fool.
(c) A child.
(d) A doctor.
5. What was Chuck the only of in his ward?
Short Answer Questions
1. To figure out the appropriate LASIX dose for a patient, the Fat Man says to add the BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) level and what?
2. Berry's profession was what?
3. What movie/food combination does the Fat Man talk about which he enjoys?
4. The Fat Man refers to his invention as what?
5. Where did the Fat Man keep all of his patients' information?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)