|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "gomers go to ground" mean?
(a) They fall out of bed.
(b) They walk around all over the place.
(c) They can't talk.
(d) They die.
2. What does the Fat Man tell Chuck the way he dresses makes him look like?
(a) A child.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A mugger.
(d) A fool.
3. The Fat Man's invention is called _______Anal Mirror?
(a) Chuck Jung's.
(b) Chad Jung's.
(c) Cal Jung's.
(d) Carl June's.
4. In Chapter 1, what is mentioned by Roy which he sees drip off of Berry's face?
(c) Russian dressing.
(d) Chocolate sauce.
5. Why is Jo's philosophy on treating patients so different from the Fat Man's?
(a) Because she gives up on patients much more quickly.
(b) Because she gets too emotionally involved.
(c) Because she doesn't have any human interaction with them.
(d) Because she thinks she can cure everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What joke played by an intern recently got the hospital sued?
2. Except for her ____________________, Berry is naked at the beginning of the novel.
3. Who does Roy say was regarded as illiterate and underprivileged when really they were literate and privileged?
4. Passing a hospice on his walk, Roy is reminded of all the _____________ he treated the past year.
5. What does the the term "slurpers" refer to?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)