|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Potts speaks of how he is strangely jealous of his brother because his profession is what?
(a) A stay-at-home dad.
(b) A construction worker.
(c) A plumber.
(d) A lawyer.
2. Why does Potts feels guilty about Elliot Needleman's death?
(a) Because he thinks he should have sent him to surgery sooner.
(b) Because he ignored his cry for help.
(c) Because he misdiagnosed him.
(d) Because he gave him the wrong medication.
3. At the beginning of the novel, Roy reflects on his internship year while vacationing in what country?
4. Who does Roy say was regarded as illiterate and underprivileged when really they were literate and privileged?
(a) The Fat Man.
(b) The policeman.
5. Roy was on a Rhodes Scholarship for what sport?
(d) Water polo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roy says the countryside is so lush that the birds can't eat all of the what?
2. Why does the Fat Man tell Potts not to hydrate his patient Ina?
3. Who dies instead of the gomers, according to the interns?
4. What does Roy say his father uses in every sentence in the letters he write to him?
5. Who was the president at the time in which the novel was set?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)