|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was wrong with the patient Ina?
(a) She threw up all over the place.
(b) She was all slimy.
(c) She smelled badly.
(d) She had scum under her breasts.
2. The Fat Man's invention is called _______Anal Mirror?
(a) Chad Jung's.
(b) Chuck Jung's.
(c) Carl June's.
(d) Cal Jung's.
3. How did Jo's father die?
(a) Brain cancer.
(c) He was in a car accident.
(d) He committed suicide.
4. What does the the term "slurpers" refer to?
(a) Those who who take credit for things they didn't do.
(b) Those who always have food on their face.
(c) Those who beg for compliments from people.
(d) Those who suck up to people above them in the hierarchy.
5. Who is Molly?
(a) A gomer.
(b) A doctor who is always anxious.
(c) A friend of Roy from home.
(d) An attractive nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roy say his father uses in every sentence in the letters he write to him?
2. The Runt was so nervous at work that he started doing what?
3. Who dies instead of the gomers, according to the interns?
4. Who does Roy say was regarded as illiterate and underprivileged when really they were literate and privileged?
5. Roy says the countryside is so lush that the birds can't eat all of the what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)