|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy say his father uses in every sentence in the letters he write to him?
(a) All capital letters.
(b) Exclamation point.
(c) All lower-case letters.
(d) The word "and."
2. How does Berry react to Roy when he jokingly talks about the gomers?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She's disgusted.
(c) She is personally offended.
(d) She is disinterested.
3. Roy talks about a girl named Angel who allegedly could not do what?
(a) Play sports without cheating.
(b) Stand to be around doctors.
(c) Eat anything that was purple.
(d) String together a complete sentence.
4. What does it mean to TURF someone?
(a) To fix their medicine.
(b) To send them to another part of the hospital.
(c) To fix their charts.
(d) To check them in to the hospital.
5. Why does the Fat Man tell Potts not to hydrate his patient Ina?
(a) Because she would get violently ill.
(b) Because she was already thoroughly hydrated.
(c) Because her bladder couldn't handle the pressure.
(d) Because she would get violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rokitansky say no matter what people ask ?
2. What does "gomers go to ground" mean?
3. What does Roy mean when he refers to "Cooper's Droopers"?
4. Who does Roy say was regarded as illiterate and underprivileged when really they were literate and privileged?
5. What does the Fat Man give advice to Roy about?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)