|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lowest rung on the hospital hierarchy is who?
(a) The intern.
(b) The pharmacist.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The resident.
2. What does Roy use to remember medical facts?
(b) Mnenomic device.
3. In Chapter 1, what is mentioned by Roy which he sees drip off of Berry's face?
(a) Russian dressing.
(d) Chocolate sauce.
4. What deliberate mistake made by an intern did the chief resident tell everyone about, which ended up getting the intern sent down to the Deep South?
(a) He euthanised a dying patient.
(b) He put an IV in when the patient didn't want it.
(c) He gave the wrong dose of medication on purpose.
(d) He did an autopsy without permission.
5. Who is Molly?
(a) A gomer.
(b) A friend of Roy from home.
(c) A doctor who is always anxious.
(d) An attractive nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Otto Kreinberg allegedly so bitter?
2. Except for her ____________________, Berry is naked at the beginning of the novel.
3. Roy was on a Rhodes Scholarship for what sport?
4. What is Berry's advice on how to survive the internship?
5. What does the Fat Man give advice to Roy about?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)