|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Berry react to Roy when he jokingly talks about the gomers?
(a) She's disgusted.
(b) She is personally offended.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She is disinterested.
2. What joke played by an intern recently got the hospital sued?
(a) Telling the family someone died when they didn't.
(b) Switching someone' s meds for placebos to prove a point.
(c) They wrote on a chart that a patient was left on a bedpan until ulcers developed.
(d) They wrote on a chart that the patient peed all over the bed and that it turned purple.
3. Why does the Fat Man tell Potts not to hydrate his patient Ina?
(a) Because she would get violent.
(b) Because her bladder couldn't handle the pressure.
(c) Because she would get violently ill.
(d) Because she was already thoroughly hydrated.
4. What was wrong with the patient Ina?
(a) She threw up all over the place.
(b) She smelled badly.
(c) She was all slimy.
(d) She had scum under her breasts.
5. The Wing of Zock was named for what?
(a) A famous doctor who used to work at the House.
(b) The chief resident.
(c) A former nurse who was killed in a car crash.
(d) A rich family who gave money to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies instead of the gomers, according to the interns?
2. What was Chuck the only of in his ward?
3. Who was the president at the time in which the novel was set?
4. What does Roy mean when he refers to "Cooper's Droopers"?
5. Roy was afraid to give what to a patient?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)