|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Fat Man refers to his invention as what?
(a) The Best Way to Self-Diagnose.
(b) The First of its Kind.
(c) The Great American Medical Invention.
(d) The Best Invention in Medicine.
2. What movie/food combination does the Fat Man talk about which he enjoys?
(a) Cinderella and brownies.
(b) Psycho and spaghetti.
(c) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and asparagus.
(d) The Wizard of Oz and blintzes.
3. What activity does Roy decide he is going to participate in?
(c) Walking to work.
4. Who did Roy accidentally hit in the eye?
(c) The Fat Man.
5. How did Jo's father die?
(b) He was in a car accident.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) Brain cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Fat Man's invention is called _______Anal Mirror?
2. In his new rotation in Chapter 18, who is the first person Roy sees whom he recognizes?
3. Who are Selma and Rosalie?
4. What has the Runt been giving one of the dying patients?
5. What does Roy's grandpa ask him to do?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)