|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Fat Man refers to his invention as what?
(a) The Great American Medical Invention.
(b) The Best Way to Self-Diagnose.
(c) The Best Invention in Medicine.
(d) The First of its Kind.
2. What is Chuck's excuse for being late to rotation?
(a) He was with his girlfriend and lost track of time.
(b) He overslept.
(c) He had to get his car fixed.
(d) He got caught in traffic.
3. When the Runt is talking to his parents, why does Roy take the phone away from him?
(a) Because he starts to tell his father off.
(b) Because he is about to tell them he is quitting the internship.
(c) Because he is drunk and keeps telling his mother he hates her.
(d) Because he is about to tell of his and Angel's sexual exploits.
4. The last mime in the show Roy and Berry attended was called what?
(a) The Maskmaker.
(b) The Illusionist.
(c) The Fool.
(d) The Man on Fire.
5. When Angel talks, what does Roy notice she always does?
(a) She uses a lot of acronyms.
(b) She skips every other word sometimes.
(c) She gestures a lot.
(d) She stutters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of ten, how many interns does the Fat Man claim can't speak English?
2. The lowest rung on the hospital hierarchy is who?
3. What does Roy's grandpa ask him to do?
4. To figure out the appropriate LASIX dose for a patient, the Fat Man says to add the BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) level and what?
5. Who are Selma and Rosalie?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)