|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lowest rung on the hospital hierarchy is who?
(a) The resident.
(b) The intern.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The pharmacist.
2. What is Chuck's excuse for being late to rotation?
(a) He got caught in traffic.
(b) He overslept.
(c) He had to get his car fixed.
(d) He was with his girlfriend and lost track of time.
3. What does Roy use to remember medical facts?
(b) Mnenomic device.
4. To figure out the appropriate LASIX dose for a patient, the Fat Man says to add the BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) level and what?
(a) The age of the patient.
(b) The pulse per minute of the patient.
(c) The amount of times they have had pain over the past month.
(d) The amount of inches the patient stands.
5. The Fat Man says that Jo needs these patients in her life to do what?
(a) To give her compliments.
(b) To make her feel healthier.
(c) To fill a void in her life.
(d) To give her an excuse to not ever go on dates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jo's philosophy on treating patients so different from the Fat Man's?
2. What does the gomer Anna O. always yell?
3. What does BMS stand for?
4. Where did the Fat Man keep all of his patients' information?
5. Why is Otto Kreinberg allegedly so bitter?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)