|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, who lovingly breaks the news to a female patient that she is going to die?
(c) The Fat Man.
2. What does Roy use to remember medical facts?
(c) Mnenomic device.
3. Sam Levin, an eighty-year-old patient, is known for what?
(a) Making everyone wait on him constantly.
(b) Eating everyone's food.
(c) Hitting on the nurses.
(d) Playing practical jokes on the interns.
4. Why was the Fat Man, instead of Jo, their resident-on-call to start?
(a) Because the Fat Man really wanted to work with this specific group of interns.
(b) Because Jo's father died.
(c) Because the schedule was messed up.
(d) Because Jo was on vacation.
5. How did Tina the anorexic get to the House?
(a) By being forced out of her home.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By sleeping outside and being found by Roy.
(d) By walking miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Fat Man says that Jo needs these patients in her life to do what?
2. Why is Otto Kreinberg allegedly so bitter?
3. Roy was afraid to give what to a patient?
4. What does Mr. Rokitansky say no matter what people ask ?
5. How did the Runt get rid of a patient that came into the EW when he was busy with the Yellow Man?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)