|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Fat Man says that Jo needs these patients in her life to do what?
(a) To make her feel healthier.
(b) To fill a void in her life.
(c) To give her compliments.
(d) To give her an excuse to not ever go on dates.
2. What does Roy use to remember medical facts?
(b) Mnenomic device.
3. The Fat Man keeps note cards for what reason?
(a) To keep all his ideas for inventions on them.
(b) To keep track of all the interns' mistakes.
(c) To keep track of the patients' symptoms.
(d) To remember his schedule.
4. Who is Dr. Jeff Cohen?
(a) The psych resident.
(b) The oldest doctor in the House.
(c) The richest doctor in the House.
(d) The EW resident.
5. Who is Molly?
(a) A doctor who is always anxious.
(b) An attractive nurse.
(c) A friend of Roy from home.
(d) A gomer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Molly get Roy for Christmas?
2. Why is Jo's philosophy on treating patients so different from the Fat Man's?
3. Why is Otto Kreinberg allegedly so bitter?
4. What did some woman in the EW overdose on in Chapter 12?
5. What does Mr. Rokitansky say no matter what people ask ?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)