|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Molly get Roy for Christmas?
(a) A silver tiepin.
(b) A ring.
(c) A knitted sweater.
(d) A new stethoscope.
2. Why was the Fat Man, instead of Jo, their resident-on-call to start?
(a) Because the Fat Man really wanted to work with this specific group of interns.
(b) Because the schedule was messed up.
(c) Because Jo was on vacation.
(d) Because Jo's father died.
3. What was wrong with the patient Ina?
(a) She had scum under her breasts.
(b) She threw up all over the place.
(c) She was all slimy.
(d) She smelled badly.
4. Who does Roy say was "the best Santa"?
(a) The Fat Man.
(b) The Salvation Army one at the House.
(c) Chuck, the black Santa.
(d) The Runt.
5. Who is Dr. Jeff Cohen?
(a) The psych resident.
(b) The EW resident.
(c) The oldest doctor in the House.
(d) The richest doctor in the House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Fat Man keep all of his patients' information?
2. What does Roy use to remember medical facts?
3. In Chapter 15, who lovingly breaks the news to a female patient that she is going to die?
4. Where did Molly and Roy go on their date around Christmas?
5. How did Tina the anorexic get to the House?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)