|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam Levin, an eighty-year-old patient, is known for what?
(a) Hitting on the nurses.
(b) Making everyone wait on him constantly.
(c) Eating everyone's food.
(d) Playing practical jokes on the interns.
2. What patient can will their heart into a crazy rhythm so as to have to stay at the House?
(d) Little Otto.
3. Why is Otto Kreinberg allegedly so bitter?
(a) He claims someone stole his invention.
(b) He wrote a book and no one bought it.
(c) He never wanted to be a doctor.
(d) He's mad he didn't get a Nobel Prize for his invention.
4. What was wrong with the patient Ina?
(a) She was all slimy.
(b) She had scum under her breasts.
(c) She smelled badly.
(d) She threw up all over the place.
5. Who dies instead of the gomers, according to the interns?
(b) Drug addicts.
(c) Young people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, who lovingly breaks the news to a female patient that she is going to die?
2. The Fat Man refers to his invention as what?
3. Who is Molly?
4. Who are Selma and Rosalie?
5. What is a Sociable Cervix?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)