|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Fat Man's invention is called _______Anal Mirror?
(a) Carl June's.
(b) Chad Jung's.
(c) Chuck Jung's.
(d) Cal Jung's.
2. What does Roy tell Saul is the only thing he can promise him?
(a) That he will try his hardest to cure him.
(b) That he will have no pain.
(c) That he won't resuscitate him.
(d) That he will only live if the medicine works.
3. How did Jo's father die?
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) Brain cancer.
(d) He was in a car accident.
4. The Fat Man refers to his invention as what?
(a) The First of its Kind.
(b) The Best Way to Self-Diagnose.
(c) The Great American Medical Invention.
(d) The Best Invention in Medicine.
5. What does "gomers go to ground" mean?
(a) They fall out of bed.
(b) They die.
(c) They walk around all over the place.
(d) They can't talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rokitansky say no matter what people ask ?
2. Sam Levin, an eighty-year-old patient, is known for what?
3. Where did the Fat Man keep all of his patients' information?
4. In Chapter 9, what triggers Roy's outburst to Jo?
5. Where did Molly and Roy go on their date around Christmas?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)