|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Molly and Roy go on their date around Christmas?
(a) To an off-Broadway show.
(b) The Ice Follies.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To a political rally against Nixon.
2. The Fat Man refers to his invention as what?
(a) The Great American Medical Invention.
(b) The First of its Kind.
(c) The Best Way to Self-Diagnose.
(d) The Best Invention in Medicine.
3. Why is Jo's philosophy on treating patients so different from the Fat Man's?
(a) Because she gives up on patients much more quickly.
(b) Because she doesn't have any human interaction with them.
(c) Because she thinks she can cure everyone.
(d) Because she gets too emotionally involved.
4. Roy contemplates whether it's more ethical to lie to save a life or:
(a) To cheat to save a life.
(b) To tell the truth and save a life.
(c) To lie to save yourself.
(d) To tell the truth and kill someone.
5. The Fat Man keeps note cards for what reason?
(a) To keep all his ideas for inventions on them.
(b) To keep track of all the interns' mistakes.
(c) To remember his schedule.
(d) To keep track of the patients' symptoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam Levin, an eighty-year-old patient, is known for what?
2. Why doesn't Roy ask out the Norwegian woman patient who hits on him?
3. In Chapter 15, who lovingly breaks the news to a female patient that she is going to die?
4. How did Tina the anorexic get to the House?
5. What is a Sociable Cervix?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)