|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies instead of the gomers, according to the interns?
(b) Young people.
(d) Drug addicts.
2. Who is Dr. Jeff Cohen?
(a) The EW resident.
(b) The richest doctor in the House.
(c) The oldest doctor in the House.
(d) The psych resident.
3. The Fat Man refers to his invention as what?
(a) The Great American Medical Invention.
(b) The Best Way to Self-Diagnose.
(c) The Best Invention in Medicine.
(d) The First of its Kind.
4. Why was the Fat Man, instead of Jo, their resident-on-call to start?
(a) Because Jo's father died.
(b) Because the Fat Man really wanted to work with this specific group of interns.
(c) Because the schedule was messed up.
(d) Because Jo was on vacation.
5. What is a Sociable Cervix?
(a) The person responsible for getting gomers placed.
(b) The person who can get favors done for anyone at the hospital.
(c) A nurse who will date any doctor.
(d) A woman who donates eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Fat Man's invention is called _______Anal Mirror?
2. What did Molly get Roy for Christmas?
3. In Chapter 9, what triggers Roy's outburst to Jo?
4. Roy was afraid to give what to a patient?
5. In Chapter 15, who lovingly breaks the news to a female patient that she is going to die?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)