|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Roy end up covering a shift for Eddie who covered a shift for Potts?
(a) Because Potts had to go to his father's funeral.
(b) Because Potts went down south to help his mom move.
(c) Because Potts was depressed and couldn't get out of bed.
(d) Because Potts's wife got sick and he had to go to the hospital.
2. In Chapter 13, why did Berry mention being worried about Chuck?
(a) Because he seemed to be getting more unhealthy and drinking more.
(b) Because he never came around anymore and was antisocial.
(c) Because he was flirting with too many married women.
(d) Because he was drinking and driving a lot.
3. What did Chuck and Roy have to hide from Jo?
(a) That they took naps in the middle of their shifts.
(b) The fact that they were doing nothing to the patients.
(c) That they often slipped unauthorized meds to the patients.
(d) That they didn't like her.
4. Berry says Roy is hypomanic, identifying with his aggressor. To whom is she referring?
(c) Fat Man.
5. Why does Roy look for someone besides Rabbi Fuchs?
(a) Because he does take the Bible literally.
(b) Because he's racist.
(c) Because he's misogynistic.
(d) Because he doesn't take the Bible literally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Berry and Roy went to Symphony Hall to see what show?
2. Roy found Molly in tears one day for what reason?
3. Of the Zock family, who is currently in the House?
4. What do Chuck and Roy convince the Runt to do in Chapter 7?
5. What kept being written next to Roy's name all over the hospital?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)