|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Roy end up covering a shift for Eddie who covered a shift for Potts?
(a) Because Potts went down south to help his mom move.
(b) Because Potts's wife got sick and he had to go to the hospital.
(c) Because Potts was depressed and couldn't get out of bed.
(d) Because Potts had to go to his father's funeral.
2. In Chapter 13, why did Berry mention being worried about Chuck?
(a) Because he was flirting with too many married women.
(b) Because he seemed to be getting more unhealthy and drinking more.
(c) Because he never came around anymore and was antisocial.
(d) Because he was drinking and driving a lot.
3. What was Berry's reaction to Roy admitting he was having an affair?
(a) She broke up with him.
(b) She walked away and didn't say a word.
(c) She said as long as it went both ways, she was OK with it.
(d) She was so surprised she almost fainted.
4. What did Chuck and Roy have to hide from Jo?
(a) That they didn't like her.
(b) That they often slipped unauthorized meds to the patients.
(c) That they took naps in the middle of their shifts.
(d) The fact that they were doing nothing to the patients.
5. In Chapter 20, what is equated by Roy as going together?
(a) Medicine and running.
(b) Sex and medicine.
(c) Sex and death.
(d) Life and death.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his fantasy he has while at work, Roy imagines the mystery woman's perfume to smell like what?
2. In Chapter 20, what is Roy's theory for the large influx of recent deaths?
3. Roy found Molly in tears one day for what reason?
4. Of the Zock family, who is currently in the House?
5. What did Berry think of Roy's coworkers when she met them at a party?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)