|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the Zock family, who is currently in the House?
(a) Michelle Zock.
(b) Old Lady Zock.
(c) Harold Zock.
(d) Old Man Zock.
2. In Chapter 13, why did Berry mention being worried about Chuck?
(a) Because he was flirting with too many married women.
(b) Because he was drinking and driving a lot.
(c) Because he never came around anymore and was antisocial.
(d) Because he seemed to be getting more unhealthy and drinking more.
3. What did Chuck and Roy have to hide from Jo?
(a) That they didn't like her.
(b) That they often slipped unauthorized meds to the patients.
(c) That they took naps in the middle of their shifts.
(d) The fact that they were doing nothing to the patients.
4. What week is supposedly the "worst" week in the EW?
(a) The week between Christmas and New Year's.
(b) The week of the Superbowl.
(c) The week after New Year's.
(d) The week before Christmas.
5. Roy found Molly in tears one day for what reason?
(a) She found out her parents were getting divorced.
(b) She had a headache and was convinced she had a brain tumor.
(c) Her boyfriend broke up with her.
(d) She found a mole on her leg she thought was cancerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Berry says Roy is hypomanic, identifying with his aggressor. To whom is she referring?
2. How does Chuck ensure clean sheets for himself in the on-call sleeping room?
3. In Chapter 20, what is Roy's theory for the large influx of recent deaths?
4. In his fantasy he has while at work, Roy imagines the mystery woman's perfume to smell like what?
5. What kept being written next to Roy's name all over the hospital?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)