|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his fantasy he has while at work, Roy imagines the mystery woman's perfume to smell like what?
(b) Baby powder.
2. Why does Roy look for someone besides Rabbi Fuchs?
(a) Because he doesn't take the Bible literally.
(b) Because he's racist.
(c) Because he's misogynistic.
(d) Because he does take the Bible literally.
3. Berry and Roy went to Symphony Hall to see what show?
(a) "The Nutcracker".
(b) "The Messiah".
(c) "The Ghost".
(d) A Spanish opera.
4. In Chapter 20, what is Roy's theory for the large influx of recent deaths?
(a) The quality level of doctors and nurses is getting lower every year.
(b) God is punishing them.
(c) People's carelessness.
(d) Everything happens for a reason.
5. Berry says Roy is hypomanic, identifying with his aggressor. To whom is she referring?
(a) Fat Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What week is supposedly the "worst" week in the EW?
2. What did Chuck and Roy have to hide from Jo?
3. What kept being written next to Roy's name all over the hospital?
4. Why did Roy end up covering a shift for Eddie who covered a shift for Potts?
5. What do Chuck and Roy convince the Runt to do in Chapter 7?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)