|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roy found Molly in tears one day for what reason?
(a) She found out her parents were getting divorced.
(b) She had a headache and was convinced she had a brain tumor.
(c) Her boyfriend broke up with her.
(d) She found a mole on her leg she thought was cancerous.
2. What week is supposedly the "worst" week in the EW?
(a) The week of the Superbowl.
(b) The week before Christmas.
(c) The week after New Year's.
(d) The week between Christmas and New Year's.
3. What did Berry think of Roy's coworkers when she met them at a party?
(a) That they were all egomaniacs.
(b) That they were all more friendly and bright than she pictured them to be.
(c) That they pried too much into her life.
(d) That they were extremely boring.
4. Berry says Roy is hypomanic, identifying with his aggressor. To whom is she referring?
(b) Fat Man.
5. In Chapter 20, what is equated by Roy as going together?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Medicine and running.
(c) Sex and medicine.
(d) Life and death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Berry's reaction to Roy admitting he was having an affair?
2. Berry and Roy went to Symphony Hall to see what show?
3. In his fantasy he has while at work, Roy imagines the mystery woman's perfume to smell like what?
4. In Chapter 13, why did Berry mention being worried about Chuck?
5. What kept being written next to Roy's name all over the hospital?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)