|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what is equated by Roy as going together?
(a) Medicine and running.
(b) Sex and medicine.
(c) Sex and death.
(d) Life and death.
2. In Chapter 20, what is Roy's theory for the large influx of recent deaths?
(a) Everything happens for a reason.
(b) People's carelessness.
(c) The quality level of doctors and nurses is getting lower every year.
(d) God is punishing them.
3. Berry and Roy went to Symphony Hall to see what show?
(a) "The Nutcracker".
(b) A Spanish opera.
(c) "The Messiah".
(d) "The Ghost".
4. What did Chuck and Roy have to hide from Jo?
(a) That they often slipped unauthorized meds to the patients.
(b) That they took naps in the middle of their shifts.
(c) That they didn't like her.
(d) The fact that they were doing nothing to the patients.
5. What was Berry's reaction to Roy admitting he was having an affair?
(a) She said as long as it went both ways, she was OK with it.
(b) She broke up with him.
(c) She walked away and didn't say a word.
(d) She was so surprised she almost fainted.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why did Berry mention being worried about Chuck?
2. What week is supposedly the "worst" week in the EW?
3. Berry says Roy is hypomanic, identifying with his aggressor. To whom is she referring?
4. How does Chuck ensure clean sheets for himself in the on-call sleeping room?
5. What extracurricular activity did Roy and Chuck realize for which they had a common love?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)