|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roy look for someone besides Rabbi Fuchs?
(a) Because he doesn't take the Bible literally.
(b) Because he's misogynistic.
(c) Because he's racist.
(d) Because he does take the Bible literally.
2. Of the Zock family, who is currently in the House?
(a) Harold Zock.
(b) Old Man Zock.
(c) Michelle Zock.
(d) Old Lady Zock.
3. In Chapter 13, why did Berry mention being worried about Chuck?
(a) Because he was flirting with too many married women.
(b) Because he was drinking and driving a lot.
(c) Because he seemed to be getting more unhealthy and drinking more.
(d) Because he never came around anymore and was antisocial.
4. In Chapter 20, what is equated by Roy as going together?
(a) Medicine and running.
(b) Sex and death.
(c) Sex and medicine.
(d) Life and death.
5. What extracurricular activity did Roy and Chuck realize for which they had a common love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Berry and Roy went to Symphony Hall to see what show?
2. Roy found Molly in tears one day for what reason?
3. How does Chuck ensure clean sheets for himself in the on-call sleeping room?
4. In his fantasy he has while at work, Roy imagines the mystery woman's perfume to smell like what?
5. Why did Roy end up covering a shift for Eddie who covered a shift for Potts?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)