1. Except for her ____________________, Berry is naked at the beginning of the novel.
2. At the beginning of the novel, Roy reflects on his internship year while vacationing in what country?
3. What does Roy say he loved before the House of God?
(a) Old people.
4. Passing a hospice on his walk, Roy is reminded of all the _____________ he treated the past year.
(b) Accident victims.
(c) Heart attack victims.
(d) Terminally ill patients.
5. In Chapter 1, what is mentioned by Roy which he sees drip off of Berry's face?
(b) Chocolate sauce.
(d) Russian dressing.
6. The fantasy Roy has at the end of Chapter 1 takes place where?
(a) In his hotel room.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In public.
7. What character compares life to a man's genitals?
(c) The Fat Man.
8. What does Roy mean when he refers to "Cooper's Droopers"?
This section contains 5,213 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)