Quiz: Part 1, Chapter 8 Cardinal to Part 2, Chapter 2 Into Level 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of animal lived on the roof of Peter Cardinal's house?
a) A rabbit.
b) A weaverbird.
c) A monkey.
d) A rock hyrax.
2. What is a nickname for crab-eating monkeys?
a) Weaver monkeys.
b) Medical monkeys.
c) Fish monkeys.
3. Where was the headquarters of Gene Johnson's Kitum Cave expedition?
a) The Mount Elgon Lodge.
b) Nairobi Hospital.
c) Peter Cardinal's parents' home.
d) The Kenya Medical Research Institute.
4. What is Peter Jahrling's tentative diagnosis of what is happening to the monkeys?
a) Simian hemorrhagic fever.
b) Heat stroke.
5. What disease does Dan Dalgard think...
This section contains 277 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)