|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the execution of Delacroix, whose story does Paul think of?
2. What author does Paul mention at the beginning of Part 5, Chapter 1?
(a) H. G. Wells
(b) Robert Heinlein
(c) Isaac Asimov
(d) Jules Verne
3. How many years after Beverly McCall’s sentence was committed did Paul see her obituary?
4. How old was the girl that Wharton was caught with?
5. What type of robe does Elaine Connelly wear?
(a) Black cotton
(b) Pink fleece
(c) White flannel
(d) Burgundy velvet
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Chief and his first wife build a lodge?
2. When does Paul receive the date of execution for Coffey?
3. In Part 5, Chapter 5, what time does Percy turn in his written report?
4. In the beginning of Part 6, Chapter 1, what does Elaine bring Paul to eat?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 1, how long has Paul been at Georgia Pines?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)